Slime the Dice
You are an upcoming adventurer in the town of Slimebane. You have just registered into the Adventurer's Guild so that you can deal with slimes, and word has it that a slime's nest has been found.  In fact, you are sitting in the guild's tavern, waiting for news of the slime's nest and possibly chatting with those that join your table.

===

This RP will mainly test the Adventure Dice, though with a few modifications.  There is no D20 save on the player's side. On my side, I'll mainly roll two dice, adding in a conditional third if you have advantage or disadvantage.

Template:
Name:
People Think I'm:
But Really I'm:
I'm Adventuring Because:
I'm Great At:

Notes:
-You have 4 HP; roll 1 Skull to deal 1 HP and 2 Skulls to deal 1 HP (and treating it as serious "injury").  You will not be able to participate in combat at 0 HP.  While many healing methods should recover normal "injuries", serious ones are only treated in certain conditions, mainly at home base.
-More ideas as the RP progresses.  Again, this is an experiment.

Dice:
Dice 1: Checkmark, X, Skull, Find Item, Good Info, Bad Info
Dice 2: 3 Checkmarks and 3 X's
Advantage Dice: 2 Checkmarks
Disadvantage Dice: 2 Skulls, 1 Checkmark
[Image: Beta.png]
((A warm-up ye asked for, so a warm-up ye shall receive))

Name: Dawn
People Think I'm: Creepy, a little weird
But Really I'm: A nature lover.
I'm Adventuring Because: I'm interested in the wildlife surrounding Slimebane
I'm Great At: Reading auras (information analysis), among a few other psychic abilities, but most importantly reading auras.

Damage 1:
Damage 2:
Damage 3:
Damage 4:

Dawn sat at the tavern sipping a cup of iced tea (one with a slice of lemon on it). After the moonchild sipped her tea, Dawn said, "It's interesting that a slime's nest was found. I wonder what sort of biodiversity these slimes have."
Name: Baduba
People Think I'm: Orc Warrior
But Really I'm: An Orc thief
I'm Adventuring Because: I want to gain experience, earn money and prove to everyone that an orc can make a great thief.
I'm Great At: According to Baduba herself, she is great at stealing skills, such as stealth, breaking locks, defusing traps, pickpocketing etc. But in fact, this does not correspond to reality. In fact, she is bad at all thieving skills except binding opponents, but she compensates for this with high strength, endurance and self-confidence.

Damage 1:
Damage 2:
Damage 3:
Damage 4:

A tall green-skinned orc girl entered the tavern. She was dressed in a tight-fitting black leather suit (which perfectly accentuated her muscular arms and legs, large breasts and a strong tightened butt), and she was also wearing a long black cape with a hood. On her belt hung a small (by orc standards) blackjack, a leather purse with equipment and a coil of rope.
Orc-girl approached the bartender and said: "Beer, please!"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Dawn looked up at the orc who came in. She looked up at the orc, then the orc's equipment, then back at the orc. Dawn then spoke. "Went with the wrong class?"
After the words of Dawn, Baduba choked on beer, which she barely had time to drink. After she cleared her throat a little, the orc girl turned to Dawn, gave herself a menacing look and asked:
- Hey! Are you telling me this?!
She tried to look angry and offended at the same time, but to be honest, she often heard such questions addressed to her.
"I mean you're an orc," Dawn said. "There's a reason why they don't go for classes that require speed and stealth."
Baduba scowled menacingly, and then said with a slight hint of pride in her voice:
- "Leave these stupid stereotypes. Let it be known to you, I am the best thief in my city."
It was true, but only partially. She really was the best thief in her city, but only because it was an Orc city (or rather, a large village), and she was the only thief there.
- "I could show you my incredible stealth skills, but unfortunately I'm waiting for information about the slime's nest and I don't have time for such nonsense".
Speaking of which, the bar maiden returned to the table with a folded parchment as well as two health potions.

The parchment showed a map of a cave some distance from the town. The parchment also notes that "boss slime" in these kinds of nests create a condensed crystal inside of them, which should be taken back to the guild as proof of completion.

One can assume, based on your training for this day and the fact that you should mainly be facing slimes, that you shouldn't need to over-prepare, so you should ideally be going with what you have (plus the two health potions).
"Aight, but if you flub up, I got four choice words to say to you." Dawn handed one of the health potions over to the orc. Soon after, she got up and walked off.
Orc-girl briefly examined the map and saved it in her phenomenal memory (actually not so phenomenal),hid the health potion in her purse and followed the Dawn, muttering to herself: "Baduba chose the right class. I'll prove it to you.... I'll prove it to all of you..."
The first thing Dawn did was pull a stick out, then stick it into the first patch of dirt that she saw. From there, she used the shadow and the sun to determine where to look.

((So here's what I did. Since a papercraft die wouldn't work well (and I don't have a printer), I took a d6 and set it up in a way that would emulate the die on the sheet, assuming the top part of the "T" shape was 1. I verified each side of my die to make sure I had it mapped out correctly: https://prnt.sc/29Tu7s410BSe

I rolled a physical die and got myself a 6 for the navigation skill.: https://i.imgur.com/8tiSoha.jpg ))
Baduba is still upset about Dawn's words, so she decided to follow her. The orc-girl left the tavern and carefully tiptoed after the Dawn, hiding behind the walls of houses, trees and bushes. From the outside, it looked stupid and very conspicuous, but if Dawn was busy with her own affairs, then theoretically she could not notice the surveillance.
((To paraphrase that pamphlet, two dice are normally rolled (and they are different dice). The "blue" dice (in that image) is added as the third roll when you do something advantageous. As I already have the four dice printed out and colored, I can roll them.))

Dawn figured by the direction of the shadow at this time of day, the slime nest should be in the same direction as the dirt path leading out of town.

At least there are a number of trees and rocks along the path so that the journey isn't monotonous.
((Ah, gotcha.))

Dawn looked behind her, facing the orc. She then said "This way" while pointing down the dirt path going out of town. Dawn expected the orc to follow her out of the tavern one way or the other, so it's not hard to figure the orc out. That being said, Dawn went down the dirt road.
Baduba jumped in surprise when Dawn turned to her, but tried to pretend that everything was planned that way:
- "Oh. What an unexpected encounter! Are you also looking for a slime's nest?" - the green-skinned girl followed Dawn -"By the way, my name is Baduba... emmm... Baduba: Sneaking in the Shadows"
"More like 'Baduba: Sneaking up to People Who Know They're There.'" Dawn replied. "Seriously, the only way that would've worked is if the writers dumbed everything down. That's already a mark against you."
Before Babuda can point out that Dawn classifies her movement as a sneaking technique, they arrive at the cave.  And two blue slimes pop out!  ((The are roundish blobs with beady eyes and a skirt of nubs, almost like a toony scoop of ice cream.))

---

At this point, I'll be rolling the dice for each player.  But just to keep things interactive, there are different "commands" that should have different results.  Here's some of them:
Attack- Deal damage.
Avoid- Null one skull.
Aid-Attempt to remove a wound by hand.
"Advantage"- Upgrade a roll to an advantage...

Also, both health potions should cure all regular wounds if you ever need them.
"Hmm. Blue slimes. Kinda standard. I don't see them doing anything special." While a thief would normally be swift, Dawn was with someone who is slow in a metaphorical sense (and she would hope not in the literal sense too, or else that's Strike 2 against Babuda), so she rushed in first. Dawn went for a simple dash-punch, hooking downward with her attack.
Don't mind if I, the tutorial, butt in.  On my side, Dawn just "Attacked" the slime.  I already decided that each Checkmark is worth 1 point of damage.  And speaking of which, one of her dice is a Checkmark!

---

The slime dents but bounces back like good bread.

---

The other dice landed on Good Info.  Good Info and Bad Info will give additional information.  While Good Information may give the party an advantage when they use it, Bad Information means that someone's going to get a disadvantage.  But for now, enjoy this advantage.

---

The way the slime bounced back from that attack...it may sound crazy, but perhaps using one as a springboard can allow you to strike the other quickly.  But it's still a silly idea.
((Lol, good one.))

Well, these guys are certainly more armored than a deer of comparable size, Dawn thought. Having took her turn, Dawn turned to the orc and said, "Baduba, these slimes are a bit bouncy. If you can make use of any acrobatic skill, you can use one of the slimes as a springboard to attack the other."