Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega
feeling her other self being sealed away, the mummified Hannah kicked and squirmed, bouncing around as she wormed her way across towards the pipe, bumping into one or two more boxes on her way to ... save herself.
Emma and Kitty popped back into the Block Bodega.

As for Hannah, the blocks she had tapped had first removed the tape...and her limbs and mouth. And as if there was a sense of irony, her body stood up as her "feet" became heavy and her "cap" wider, making her a stout shroom girl or just a big mushroom depending on the angle.
[Image: Beta.png]
Emma looked around... And spat out another egg. "We're back here?" Emma said.
"Mmbmm thmt wms mm lmvll wm hmd tm gm thrmmgh." ("Maybe that was a level we had to go through.") Kitty replied.
Another spat-out egg later. "Yeah... Oh, and Hannah looks like--?" And she spat out another egg. "She needs to stop drunk-driving into blocks."
"trying to find a useful powerup for once" Hannah grunted, grumbling to herself as she continued on her way towards the pipe ... only to pause and curiously look back at the two, ".... what are you guys doing back here?"
"Oh my, you actually came back.  Well, one less, but Double Cherries are quite a tricky subject of thought."  The Luma fluttered down to the girls.  "And you even acquired a treasure of sorts.  Wait a minute..."

The Luma sniffed the turnip.  "Could it be...it could be enough...it would be a glorious end..."

"That golden turnip...it's made of Star Bits."  The Luma explained.  "If I eat it, I can become a Launch Star.  I won't have be powerful enough to launch you to another planet, but I'm certain that I can at least launch you out of this Bodega.  Of course, if you'd rather keep the treasure, I'm sure your friends would understand..."
So that's what it meant by finding wealth, Emma thought. If it isn't worth money, it'll at least have it's uses elsewhere. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Emma then tossed the turnip to the Luma. "Hmve Mt Mt!" ("Have at it!")
"Such texture, such flavor.  I think I'm about to..."  The Luma paused a bit.  "Well, I never really thought this would be the end, but I suppose if I had to go out, it would be to help people out. That's not so bad.  Don't worry, I'll cherish the memories we had together.  Anyway...TRANSFORM!"

And transform it did, becoming a star stacked inside a star, pointing above the horizon.
Emma spat an egg out. "Well, looks like we can get outta here for real now."
"Ymm!" ("Yay!")
Emma hopped into the Launch Star. With a spin, Emma was shot out of the bodega.
Kitty followed soon after, letting out a cute, muffled "Woohoo!" As she flew behind her sister.
"... go and save myself or ... follow them ... hmmmm" Hannah stopped only for a second or two, backtracking a bit to where she remember the double cherry where, to get another version of herself just in case, before stomping her way over to the star, grunting and groaning with every step, nearly having to rip her feet out of the ground as he jumped into the star. "ugh, what power up is this?!"
And so the girls managed to fly well outside the winds of the Bodega, keeping their odd powers (until they were replaced or damaged).  However, they could not retrace their steps back to the Bodega, and that place became a rumor once more.

So, what happens to the girls?
((Hmm... Ah! They'd still be in the world, so...))

Based on the trajectory of the star and it's power, Emma and Kitty landed in another part of the Mushroom World, particularly the Mushroom Kingdom where Peach resides.
Another egg spat out. "Well, here we are, right at the-- what the?" Emma looked up at the castle. "Is this Scotland?"
Emma walked up to the castle, followed by the mummified, hopping Kitty.
"home sweet home~!" Hannah couldn't help but cheer, jumping up and down, and around, purposely hurting herself on a spiky to get rid of the annoying power as she quickly rushed ahead into the castle.
And so, the girls returned to the Mushroom Kingdom, ready to put this "adventure" behind them.

====

And that's the end of the RP.