Magical Abyssal Pizza Cave
"Fair warning, the cave may flood where you took out the pillar with more ingredients to compensate for the sudden drop in quality, but it'll adjust to the new balance in due time."

A tidal wave of weenies surged towards Dawn and Heather.

---

The spider was heavier than Baduda expected and knocked her down, sticking some strands of cheese on her.
[Image: Beta.png]

"Oh dear...!" Soon, Dawn and Heather made a run for it, with Dawn carrying the Adventurer Sausage over her shoulders.
((I suppose, for the Pillar sequences, you can simply escape or you can try to get extra ingredients at the risk of getting...ingredient-fied?))

Anyway, the flood of sausages would die down when the girls reached the central area.  If Dawn and Heather looked back, that tunnel would not be stuffed though it smelled omnimous.  But at the central part, Mr. Stiff and the Priest were examining that gate.
"Oh... You guys are here." Dawn said. "Well, I suppose I'll make the exchange." Dawn put the sausaged adventurer down.
"Why does it reek of sausage back there?" Heather asked.
"Oh fuck!" - green-skinned girl kicked the spider that was leaning on her with her knee and began randomly pounding it with a baton clutched in her right hand. True, in this position she could not swing properly and hit with full force, but it was still tangible blows.
In addition, she wanted to push the spider away with her left hand, but it looks like a sticky piece of cheese stuck her left hand to her torso. Probably, in a calmer environment, Baduba could easily have freed her hand, but now it was more important to get rid of the spider.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Baduba turn what should have been cheese sticks into cheese on a stick.

If she recalls the talk on the walkie talkie, taking down the pillar should reduce the gate toll but flood this tunnel.

---

"There's more sausages back there, I'd wager. More to harvest, but more that'll fight back."  Mr. Stiff weighed the weenies.  "Now, the gate there was 1000 G at full price, now reduced to 800 G.  Now you have 1 sausage and 1 adventurer, which should net you...110 G."
The orc girl got out from under the defeated spider, got to her feet and began to peel off pieces of cheese from herself. With some effort, she managed to free her left hand, which was stuck to her torso.
It wasn't as elegant as she had hoped, but she got her first ingredients. She collected the pieces of cheese that the cheese spider had stuck to her, as well as this spider itself.

Well, it was worth a try... Baduba rested her powerful muscular arms against pillar and tried to knock it down.
"I guess I'll--" Then Dawn heard a thud. "Hmm, I sense someone's coming with the cheese soon."
With the pillar knocked down, that part of the cave was flooding with spiders. Now, since this seems to be a simple tunnel out, would Baduba risk grabbing any other things or head straight back to central?

===

And with that, the gate toll is reduced further to 500 G.
Dawn and Heather kept an eye out for... Well, may as well be Baduba knowing that's who they split off from.
Before making a decision, Baduba quickly looked around, trying to figure out if there were any useful ingredients here besides cheese spiders.