Kink Talk: Dawn (Total Drama)
Okay, with forum activity growing, it's time I provide an example of a kink talk ordeal... Here goes.

You find Dawn, the Moonchild from the Total Drama series, in the comfort of her home. Let's say you wanna capture her. What do you do?
I know, despite Dawn's ability to read people, can be tricked with certain items.  That is why I will disguise a pair of Tape Buddies as meditation balls from a "fan".  They're both cushioned, but as soon as both click together, they'll transform and wrap her up!
[Image: Beta.png]
(03-24-2021, 08:05 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: I know, despite Dawn's ability to read people, can be tricked with certain items.  That is why I will disguise a pair of Tape Buddies as meditation balls from a "fan".  They're both cushioned, but as soon as both click together, they'll transform and wrap her up!

Great choice. Dawn noticed the package and took a look at it. "Oh my! What's this?" Dawn opened the package you sent her. "Why, these are quite lovely." Dawn took the package in and picked up the balls. "Well, these are lovely." Dawn decided to give them a shot by trying to move them around in her right hand, but soon enough, this action made the balls click together.
The quick popping of the wings is likely to make Dawn release one or two of the "balls", whether from surprise or jabbing.  How the Tape Buddies work is that they go fast, and if Dawn gets tagged by the loose end of the green or purple tape, the Buddies would already be wrapping around her several times.  That's not even counting their AI, which should ensure they'll go after the nearest warm body and move just fast enough that the tape wouldn't snap until it's all used up.
(03-24-2021, 10:47 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The quick popping of the wings is likely to make Dawn release one or two of the "balls", whether from surprise or jabbing.  How the Tape Buddies work is that they go fast, and if Dawn gets tagged by the loose end of the green or purple tape, the Buddies would already be wrapping around her several times.  That's not even counting their AI, which should ensure they'll go after the nearest warm body and move just fast enough that the tape wouldn't snap until it's all used up.

Thanks to the AI, it didn't take long for the tape buddies to wrap around her arms, pinning them to her body as a result. "What the? Hnngh..!" Dawn struggled against the tape buddies wrapping her up. "What's going on..?"
Sadly, the first downside of these Tape Buddies is that they were smaller than the usual Tape Buddies.  Even if I had used the largest meditation balls as a base and equipped them with thin yet strong latex tape, I wasn't going to be able to mummify Dawn.  Thankfully, the AI knew I wanted Dawn to be immobile, so they had broken halfway through their rolls, the purple Tape Buddy diving to her legs and the green one rising to her head to attach the second set.
(03-24-2021, 11:02 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Sadly, the first downside of these Tape Buddies is that they were smaller than the usual Tape Buddies.  Even if I had used the largest meditation balls as a base and equipped them with thin yet strong latex tape, I wasn't going to be able to mummify Dawn.  Thankfully, the AI knew I wanted Dawn to be immobile, so they had broken halfway through their rolls, the purple Tape Buddy diving to her legs and the green one rising to her head to attach the second set.

"Oh dear..! Mmph! Mmh..!" Dawn felt the green tape buddy wrapping around her mouth, gagging her while the purple tape took care of her calves, all while the helpless moonchild struggled.
The Tape Buddies should be emptied at this point, but their AI had one more job to do and that is to open the door.

"I'm here to check your plumbing.  Can I come in?"  The guy at the door was a scruffy guy dressed as a technician with a name tag that read "Michel", carrying a black bag.  He nods as he stepped in, closing the door, examining the bound Dawn as he dug through his bag.  "You smell nice.  Too bad it'll be my girlfriend playing with you, so I'm giving you two choices:  I take you now and she'll wrap you real good, or I wrap you up now, and she'll play with you later.  One or two grunts."
(03-24-2021, 11:53 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The Tape Buddies should be emptied at this point, but their AI had one more job to do and that is to open the door.

"I'm here to check your plumbing.  Can I come in?"  The guy at the door was a scruffy guy dressed as a technician with a name tag that read "Michel", carrying a black bag.  He nods as he stepped in, closing the door, examining the bound Dawn as he dug through his bag.  "You smell nice.  Too bad it'll be my girlfriend playing with you, so I'm giving you two choices:  I take you now and she'll wrap you real good, or I wrap you up now, and she'll play with you later.  One or two grunts."

"Mmph!" Dawn grunted once in response.
Michel pulled out a roll of tape and grabbed Dawn's hands, making sure that they were reduced to balls of silver.  Nodding to himself, he poured the bag empty of tools and tape, then set it down as he scooted Dawn over it, forcing her to kneel down.  It turns out that the bag is barely big enough for her...if Dawn was forced into a fetal position, which Michel was enforcing with his hand as he used his other to zip up the back.
(03-25-2021, 12:29 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Michel pulled out a roll of tape and grabbed Dawn's hands, making sure that they were reduced to balls of silver.  Nodding to himself, he poured the bag empty of tools and tape, then set it down as he scooted Dawn over it, forcing her to kneel down.  It turns out that the bag is barely big enough for her...if Dawn was forced into a fetal position, which Michel was enforcing with his hand as he used his other to zip up the back.

"mmmph..!" With Dawn having been pushed into it, Dawn felt herself being zipped inside the bag of tools. The bag was rather tight around her, rendering Dawn helpless inside the bag.
Michel quickly picked up the bag and carried Dawn to his van, since his gloves meant he left no fingerprints behind.  Inside his van was nothing like a plumbing van but more of a laundry van as he dropped Dawn into a laundry cart and then dumped a bunch of blankets on her.  He closed the door and climbed to the front of the van to drive away as if he just finished his job.

Unfortunately for Dawn, the two Tapeless Buddies locked the front door and were dragging the tapes and tools to less inconspicuous places as well as .  Once it seemed like Dawn had gone for a walk instead of just plain gone, the Buddies dropped back into the box and heated themselves up, ensuring that anyone curious enough to find them would never find their seams.
(03-25-2021, 12:48 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Michel quickly picked up the bag and carried Dawn to his van, since his gloves meant he left no fingerprints behind.  Inside his van was nothing like a plumbing van but more of a laundry van as he dropped Dawn into a laundry cart and then dumped a bunch of blankets on her.  He closed the door and climbed to the front of the van to drive away as if he just finished his job.

Unfortunately for Dawn, the two Tapeless Buddies locked the front door and were dragging the tapes and tools to less inconspicuous places as well as .  Once it seemed like Dawn had gone for a walk instead of just plain gone, the Buddies dropped back into the box and heated themselves up, ensuring that anyone curious enough to find them would never find their seams.

Dawn struggled in the bag, grunting all the while. Her struggles didn't do much but cause the blankets to shift a little.
((Imma gonna release Dawn from my plot.  Someone else can have a go.))

Michel was going to deliver Dawn to an undisclosed location, but looking in the side mirror, he noticed a car following him.  It was more than coincidence that they were going the same way he was, so he sped off.

He stopped the car in a back alley and dug the bagged Dawn out of the laundry cart, but he heard a car nearby.  No, escaping detection was more important so he dropped Dawn on the ground and abandoned the van as he dashed into the urban maze.  At the very least, Dawn had escaped a fate.
(03-27-2021, 10:41 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: ((Imma gonna release Dawn from my plot.  Someone else can have a go.))

Michel was going to deliver Dawn to an undisclosed location, but looking in the side mirror, he noticed a car following him.  It was more than coincidence that they were going the same way he was, so he sped off.

He stopped the car in a back alley and dug the bagged Dawn out of the laundry cart, but he heard a car nearby.  No, escaping detection was more important so he dropped Dawn on the ground and abandoned the van as he dashed into the urban maze.  At the very least, Dawn had escaped a fate.

((If you want, but it doesn't look like any of the others seem to be willing to give it a shot.))

Dawn struggled in the bag still, practically being stuck within it in the back alley.
Fortunately for Dawn, Mira was passing by the alley, and attracted by the odd sounds, came to investigate.

The nekomimi saw the bag moving, and approached warily, in case this was some sort of trap.

"Hello?"
(03-29-2021, 01:40 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: Fortunately for Dawn, Mira was passing by the alley, and attracted by the odd sounds, came to investigate.

The nekomimi saw the bag moving, and approached warily, in case this was some sort of trap.

"Hello?"

Mira saw the bag shaking, and heard the sound of a girl grunting inside. Just what could it be?
Mira approached closer to the bag, still alert for any signs that someone was about to knock her over the head and kidnap her (not for the first time) or simply rob her.

"Hello? In the bag? Can you hear me?"
(03-29-2021, 01:51 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: Mira approached closer to the bag, still alert for any signs that someone was about to knock her over the head and kidnap her (not for the first time) or simply rob her.

"Hello? In the bag? Can you hear me?"

"H-hmm?!" Dawn heard the sound of someone else calling out to her.
Mira approached the bag, and satisfied that it was safe, opened it.