Kink Talk: Dawn (Total Drama)
(03-29-2021, 02:06 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: Mira approached the bag, and satisfied that it was safe, opened it.

Mira would find a half-mummified Dawn from Total Drama inside the bag curled up in fetal position. As if the position wasn't comfortable, Dawn swiftly sat up once the bag was opened.
"What the -?!" Mira jumped back in shock.

Looking closer, she asked, "Hey, aren't you that girl from Total Drama?"

She looked around again, this time for hidden cameras. "Are you filming a new show?"
(03-29-2021, 02:20 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: "What the -?!" Mira jumped back in shock.

Looking closer, she asked, "Hey, aren't you that girl from Total Drama?"

She looked around again, this time for hidden cameras. "Are you filming a new show?"

"Mm, nmm." ("Uh, no.") Dawn replied.
Mira paused for a second, years of experience allowing her to translate the gag talk.

"Uh, just to clarify, was that 'No, I'm not her', or 'No, this isn't part of a new show'?"
(03-29-2021, 02:52 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: Mira paused for a second, years of experience allowing her to translate the gag talk.

"Uh, just to clarify, was that 'No, I'm not her', or 'No, this isn't part of a new show'?"

"Nmm, thms msn't prrt mf mm nmm shmm." ("No, this isn't part of a new show.")
"Okay, then." Mira crouched down by the bag, now satisfied that she wasn't going to get robbed or kidnapped (or end up ruining a shooting of whatever new series of Total Drama might have been in progress).

"The next obvious question is: Do you need some help?"
(03-29-2021, 03:05 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: "Okay, then." Mira crouched down by the bag, now satisfied that she wasn't going to get robbed or kidnapped (or end up ruining a shooting of whatever new series of Total Drama might have been in progress).

"The next obvious question is: Do you need some help?"

"Mhmm!" Dawn nodded.
"All right, hold still." Mira knelt and put her arm around Dawn's shoulders, then attempted to remove the tape wrapped around the other girl's mouth.

Key word there being "attempted".

After a few minutes, she gave it up. "Looks like I might have to cut you out of that stuff, and I don't have anything suitable on me." She thought for a moment. "My car is just around the corner. If I don't have anything in the car, I'll have to take you back to my place. Is that OK with you?"
(03-29-2021, 03:33 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: "All right, hold still." Mira knelt and put her arm around Dawn's shoulders, then attempted to remove the tape wrapped around the other girl's mouth.

Key word there being "attempted".

After a few minutes, she gave it up. "Looks like I might have to cut you out of that stuff, and I don't have anything suitable on me." She thought for a moment. "My car is just around the corner. If I don't have anything in the car, I'll have to take you back to my place. Is that OK with you?"

"Ymmh..." ("Yeah...")
"All right then." Mira slid her arms under the bag (and its contents), and carefully lifted her as she stood. "My name's Mira, by the way."

Mira carried her new friend around the corner to where her car (a small nondescript blue hatchback) stood, and placed Dawn on the ground next to it. She opened up the back, and rummaged through the assorted items there.

"Damn it," she grumbled when her search proved fruitless. "Not a thing. Oh, well, plan B it is, then. Would you rather ride in the front or the back?"
(03-29-2021, 04:14 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: "All right then." Mira slid her arms under the bag (and its contents), and carefully lifted her as she stood. "My name's Mira, by the way."

Mira carried her new friend around the corner to where her car (a small nondescript blue hatchback) stood, and placed Dawn on the ground next to it. She opened up the back, and rummaged through the assorted items there.

"Damn it," she grumbled when her search proved fruitless. "Not a thing. Oh, well, plan B it is, then. Would you rather ride in the front or the back?"

"Bmck, plmmse." ("Back, please,") Dawn replied.
"Back it is," Mira said. She lifted Dawn carefully into the back, and secured her in place with a few straps, to keep her from sliding about (in case of sharp turns or sudden stops).

She then hopped into the front, and started the engine. "Here we go."
(03-29-2021, 07:14 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: "Back it is," Mira said. She lifted Dawn carefully into the back, and secured her in place with a few straps, to keep her from sliding about (in case of sharp turns or sudden stops).

She then hopped into the front, and started the engine. "Here we go."

Dawn heard the engine starting up again... She's going for a long ride, ain't she?
The ride was not all that long, but it did indeed involve a number of sharp turns, and at least one sudden stop (on which occasion Dawn learned that her new friend/rescuer had a vocabulary that would have caused a dockworker to go "woaah, I need to remember that one").

Eventually, the car pulled up outside of a modest apartment building, and Mira got out, and came around to tend to her passenger. "And here we are. Welcome to my place." She paused and added, "Sorry about the language earlier, but that clown who cut me off really deserved it."

She lifted Dawn out, and carried her to the door. "Right, let's get you inside, and then we can see about getting you out of your predicament."
(03-30-2021, 05:38 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: The ride was not all that long, but it did indeed involve a number of sharp turns, and at least one sudden stop (on which occasion Dawn learned that her new friend/rescuer had a vocabulary that would have caused a dockworker to go "woaah, I need to remember that one").

Eventually, the car pulled up outside of a modest apartment building, and Mira got out, and came around to tend to her passenger. "And here we are. Welcome to my place." She paused and added, "Sorry about the language earlier, but that clown who cut me off really deserved it."

She lifted Dawn out, and carried her to the door. "Right, let's get you inside, and then we can see about getting you out of your predicament."

[Image: 4i18lQy.png]

Anyway... Dawn blinked in response to that awkward bit of nonsense... Yeah, you're best off just taking her inside.