Kink Talk: Gag Slut Interactive
The premise is simple. You are in a booth, and you have different options of gags to go for. The goal here is for you to make yourself as big of a gag slut as possible before you vocally or physically can't take it anymore. I hope you like Jam-Orbital, because once you made your picks, everytyelse you get will be layered onto you.
"everything else?" Hannah hummed curiously as she scanned over all the various options and gags.
(05-12-2023, 03:57 PM)bond56 Wrote: "everything else?" Hannah hummed curiously as she scanned over all the various options and gags.

You would see stuffing like panties, socks, and cloth scarves. You would see gags like tape (and how much you want), ball gags, and cloth scarves (for OTN and OTM gags, of course. And when you are done, just get yourself a nice leathery hood. But I'd go full ham on the gags before you go for the hood.
"Hm..."  Aleya considered the options and tried to see if there were any foods like cream puffs or actual stuffing.
[Image: Beta.png]
(05-12-2023, 10:33 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Hm..."  Aleya considered the options and tried to see if there were any foods like cream puffs or actual stuffing.

There doesn't seem to be any food around here. Probably because the booth was out in some city park. Then again, knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised that you would fit an entire seedless watermelon in that big mouth of yours.

Speaking of, to stuff that gob of yours, you would see stuffing like panties, socks, and cloth scarves. You would see gags like tape (and how much you want), ball gags, and cloth scarves (for OTN and OTM gags, of course. And when you are done, just get yourself a nice leathery hood. But I'd go full ham on the gags before you go for the hood. Since you're Aleya, I'm predicting your head would be all gag before then.
Aleya pouted since she heard someone was a potato-gagslut.  She scrolled through the menu, wondering if edible panties counted as panties.  Also seeing if flavor gags exists.
Gross, no! Why the hell would you want edible panties? There doesn't seem to be any candy ballgags; all of them are just normal ballgags (albeit you can pick how tiny or how huge they are). There are, however, scented ball gags (same principle applies as they would regular ball gags.
"then why not start with ... these" Hannah hummed to herself, or where-ever the voice was coming from/whoever as she started to ball up the socks and panties.
(05-13-2023, 08:53 AM)bond56 Wrote: "then why not start with ... these" Hannah hummed to herself, or where-ever the voice was coming from/whoever as she started to ball up the socks and panties.

Sure enough, a mechanical arm stuffed your gob with socks and panties. Your cheeked puffed out from them.
"mmmgggkkk!" Hannah gagged, moaning as they where forced into her mouth, the socks and panties soaking with her saliva. giggling she gesture to ... everything on the table.
Aleya took a deep breath and tried to see if there was at least a hamburger gag.
(05-13-2023, 10:24 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Aleya took a deep breath and tried to see if there was at least a hamburger gag.

[Image: cheeseburger-ball-gag1.jpg]
Okay, that exists... Well, with the tap of a button, you managed to get that one. It's rubber, so don't eat it unless you wanna end up like Owen in Total Drama Action when he ate all that foamcore and wax and clogged all the toilets because of it.
Aleya does not press that button yet.  You see, she had a deal with her friends that she'll get a meal based on several gagging stuff, one which is based on the amount of stuffing she does.

Aleya corrects the stuffing order.  First, she'll order a red scarf and try to put as much panties and socks in as she can, then she'll finish that level of stuffing with a Big-Mac gag and a slab of tape.
Fair. Anyway... Given her maw, it seems that Aleya had taken on quite a bit more stuffing than the normal girl can handle (though I expected as much given she had an eldritch abomination's sense of taste). By the time the stuffing was done, Aleya looked like a chipmunk. Soon after, Aleya got the gag and the tape was stacked over her mouth.
Aleya poked her cheek and tried to chew, but she didn't feel like she could move her mouth. "Mmmph..."

Okay, so what was next?  Oh yeah, something about panties.  If she remembered correctly, one should be folded, another placed over her face, and the other is to be a pantyhose.

She typed the things in.
Masha (chubby girl from others RPs) went into the booth and began to study the proposed options. She didn't quite understand the functionality of this booth, thinking that it was just an automated store of all sorts of things.
- "Panties, socks... Great! I just need to buy new underwear. Let's see what they offer."
Without reading further, the girl pressed the buttons "Panties" and "socks" several times.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(05-13-2023, 12:34 PM)bond56 Wrote: "mmmgggkkk!" Hannah gagged, moaning as they where forced into her mouth, the socks and panties soaking with her saliva. giggling she gesture to ... everything on the table.
Ehhh... Maybe press a button...

(05-14-2023, 11:27 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Aleya poked her cheek and tried to chew, but she didn't feel like she could move her mouth. "Mmmph..."

Okay, so what was next?  Oh yeah, something about panties.  If she remembered correctly, one should be folded, another placed over her face, and the other is to be a pantyhose.

She typed the things in.
Given the predicament her mouth is in, the device had no idea what to do with the first pair of panties. It did, however, slide the 2nd panties over Aleya's head like she requested. Hmm. Usually they request to be OTN-gagged quite a bit before that part.

(05-15-2023, 05:21 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Masha (chubby girl from others RPs) went into the booth and began to study the proposed options. She didn't quite understand the functionality of this booth, thinking that it was just an automated store of all sorts of things.
- "Panties, socks... Great! I just need to buy new underwear. Let's see what they offer."
Without reading further, the girl pressed the buttons "Panties" and "socks" several times.

And so, Masha's gov was filled with panties and socks... Let's say three pairs of panties and three pairs of socks. I think Aleya had like five or six pairs of socks in her mouth, maybe more. I'm just wagering here.
Masha didn't even have time to blink an eye, as her mouth was tightly stuffed with lump of panties and socks. Her already plump cheeks were now swollen like a hamster's.
- "HHMMPH!?" - girl grunted in surprise and tried to pull the bait out of her mouth with her right hand. At the same time, she awkwardly leaned her left hand on the control panel and accidentally pressed the "fabric scarves" button.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(05-15-2023, 02:26 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Masha didn't even have time to blink an eye, as her mouth was tightly stuffed with lump of panties and socks. Her already plump cheeks were now swollen like a hamster's.
- "HHMMPH!?" - girl grunted in surprise and tried to pull the bait out of her mouth with her right hand. At the same time, she awkwardly leaned her left hand on the control panel and accidentally pressed the "fabric scarves" button.

Soon enough, a single scarf in the form of an OTN gag wrapped around Masha's mouth just to give her a taste of what she's dealing with.
Aleya scratched her head, wondering how dumb this booth is.

Alright, so the next set is...handkerchiefs or scarves? Pretty much they should be wrapped around her face. Would she be blind? Aleya also decided that the hood would come after that as well as a sticker over the mouth that said...that said "Do Not Feed".

Ugh, the things she'll do for free food.