Kink Tower (Pizza Tower Parody)
Okay, a Pizza Tower-inspired session. This is gonna be interesting. Okay, so there are a few things I wanna get over with.

First and foremost, it is generally assumed that your characters are all about as strong and as athletic as Peppino Spaghetti regardless of your body type. Try not to pretend otherwise. Doing this is required to escape the level: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_b...illar_John

Please do not display any ignorance to the GM during the session. I put someone in a glass tube in order to stop them from being ignorant in the last RP session I ran, and GMs generally prefer that you listen to them when they're trying to show or tell you something. Besides, in-character, you'll be well aware of what you're getting yourself into when entering the tower.

I recommend having a backup girl at hand for "Gustavo and Brick Hour" segments in certain levels. Those segments always switch up the characters, and I felt it'd be best for you guys to have your own "Gustavo and Brick" deal as opposed to me forcing you to play one specific "Gustavo and Brick."

Please do not be offended if I insult or mock you in-game, especially if you decide to suck it up. That is part of the game's sense of humor, and it especially will not sugarcoat the fact that you sucked if you sucked it up. Also, please don't suck it up.

Oh, and if you hurt your character, you can go to hell. Actual line from the game btw (you don't actually go to hell, btw; I checked). That being said, let's do this.

==========

You were waiting for a bus or something when suddenly, you saw something strange. A girl stuck in a red latex suit and ball-hooded (she isn't bound and her fingers are fully functional) stumbled towards you. The girl in red explained to you what happened to her. You were somehow able to comprehend her gagged moans: a black, rubber-coated stone tower appeared out of nowhere and it has a strange effect that is causing girls to be suddenly latexed and ballhooded. Just the girls, though. Men aren't even affected in the slightest, and yet no man is able to get in the tower thanks to a special force field that blocks out men yet allows girls through. Only a select few, GM-exclusive dudes managed to be in there before the force field appeared.

After hearing that, you hopped off the bench and went gung-ho for the tower. Passing the girls-only force field, you entered the tower proper. There, you would find yourself in the tutorial level, made obvious by the ballhooded girls in black holding up poster boards as signs. With that, your journey begins.

==========

Simple Character Sheet (so I can see who you plan on playing as)

Main Character:
Backup Character (for "Gustavo and Brick Hour" deals):