KT: Armless Poofy Dresses
So who wants to dress up in one of those poofy armless dress?
[Image: Beta.png]
Why, Ella wishes to be in one of those dresses.
"poofier, and prettier the better~" April giggled
Alright, let's first begin by getting you girls inside some special straitjackets. These jackets don't have sleeves and may look loose, but you might notice that the loose part is attached to some rubber leggings. You'll also notice that this jacket has a zipper on front and two straps.

Once you girls are dressed up in these, the jackets will be zipped and strapped, then air will be pumped through a valve in the shoulder to ensured the double-coated chest piece will be nice and snug.
April, hummed to herself as she stepped into the jacket, wiggling her way in through the zipper, she slipped her legs into the rubber leggings, running her hands across them to make sure they where smooth and had no air bubbles or wrinkles or anything, before pulling the rest of her body into the jacket.
"Oh my!" I'll assume for the sake of this RP that Ella got bound in this thing first. In which case, it's certainly came as a surprise for her.
Now, such a poofy dress comes in many styles, but let's start with the main three first.

On top, you have a shawl that covers the neck and shoulders. Some people prefer the alternative of a criss-crossing shawl or something similar to an handkerchief.

Next is the body. If you want to cover up the zipper and straps with a different design, we can simply wrap a cover around it.

And finally, we have the skirt. The most popular type is the poofy skirt with two layers of frill and a big bow that stops at the knees. There are also other designs like a princess-type that extends further in the back as well as the classic Shalltear full-length.

---

If you find it easier, you can simply request an overall design.
"hmmm ... having a dress of shalltear's would be great for the up coming comic-con, and would be fun to secretly be bound~" April hummed, musing to her "I think I'll settle for Shalltears dress~ but having it hiding and locking, the zipper and stuff so no one will know I'm bound. other then that surprise me~"
((Riraka immediately came to mind with this.))
"Well... This is peculiar...." Ella opted to go for the default look for this thing. It went without saying that the overall product would be pink.
Ah, both classics, and both quick to work with. With Ella, a shawl and handkerchief and a poofy skirt are wrapped around her. With April, first an armless leotard that snaps beneath her crotch, made to look seamless after wrapping a shawl and a long layered skirt that reaches the floor. Both girls had belts to secure their skirts, with big bows to compliment their looks.

We will secure the shawls in a bit, but first, we'll take care of your legs. By default, they would be covered by knee-high boots with shackles around the ankles, though current designs add a poofy panty to make the skirty poofier. Or, if you wish to be more helpless, you can choose a leg restraint from a spreader bar to hoppers and wobblers.
April hummed happily, twisting and turning as she looked over her new dress, giggling to herself while she squirm against the restraints, seeing how tight it was. "maybe some ballet boots and a hobble skirt? or a spreader bar~ can't run in a dress like this"
A coin flip and a spreader bar spaces April's feet apart, not enough to edge out of the skirt. She'll also get ballet boots up to her knees.

Well, the next step in the process is the kind of hood you want.  The Shalltear model started with a mouth sheath, though the Riraka default had open eyes and mouth, though recent models also have ball hoods.  We can also add the gags and wigs on as well.  And any other hat piece as well.
I'll assume the default was picked last time. In which case... "Well, this is unusual." Ella opted for... No hood. Yeah, that's another common Riraka thing; I checked.
"hmm I think I'll settle for a mouth sheath, with the biggest gag you have~"
April would get a mask that covered her head but had a sheath that inserted into the mouth, with a wig of her hair. Both girls would get collars to secure their shawls (and hood in April's case). They also get chained leashes that latch to the collars.

April would also get a spongy cylinder that, after it gets pushed into her mouth, will bloat up and become difficult to remove.

We're about complete with this little story. I'll give you two choices:

-You can choose to walk out as you are. Whether you get home or someone finds you is up to fate, of course.

-Or I can pack you up and ship you, everything to be released on a timer.
Ella opted to try walking out, but of course she'd be held back by the April she was hooked to.
Aprils boots clicking against the floor as she made her way shortly after Ella, mutely moaning and shuddering in pleasure the entire way.
You both walk out into an anime convention.  It's risque enough that people don't question your dress unless you tell them.  Of course, where you were prior is no longer there.