KT: Rubber Cocoons
So who wants to become a rubber cocoon?
[Image: Beta.png]
Why, Kitty, of course. And... There she is taking selfies and being as cute and cuddly as ever.
"j-just like th-that?" Hannah couldn't help but shyly ask
Alright, the cocoon in question will be a simple seamless skintight sack which will be breathable. Even though the cocoon will cover your whole body, we can allow for some modifications.

So perhaps we'll start with the level of bound you want to experience:
Level 1- Just the rubber cocoon.
Level 2- A restraint or two before the cocoon.
Level 3- Craft a "doll" over the cocoon.
"a ... doll?" Hannah hummed curiously, tilting her head to the side as she choose level 3.
Kitty giggled, then decided on Level 2.
Levels 2 and 3, huh. A rubber cocoon alone is difficult to escape from, but I won't stop you from adding another layer or two. I would suggest a bandage mummification, but you can choose anything including a softer rubber cocoon.

...Also, I forgot to ask if you want to leave holes for your mouth and/or your crotch. It wouldn't matter in the long run, but it may leave a sort of identity in the process.
Hannah decided to go fully mummy with it, choosing a few layers of bandage's, the first one being soaked in glue while the last one where latex bandages.
Kitty, of course, went for the bandage wrap, because why the fuck not?
Both girls would be wrapped in bandages, a basic neck-to-toe wrap. Hannah's wrap was slightly sticky, and hers would continue up and down for a bit.

Ah, I almost forgot, but both of your faces would be covered soon. You can choose to have a smooth head, hair exposed, or rubberized hair. Oh, and you can also choose to bandage your hair too, in which case I will provide a wig for the matching options.
Being as cute as she is, Kitty opted to have her hair wrapped in bandages. "This is fun!"
"rubberized hair?" Hannah choose hesitantly, opting in with Kitty to have her hair wrapped as well.
The bandages wrapped around their heads, leaving two shapely mummies, Hannah a bit thicker. Then rubber sprouted from their feet and covered their bodies, leaving no seams from the bandages. Just two shiny featureless females.

...I can uncover your eyes if you want to see how the other is doing.

Also, Hannah, I didn't add the hair back yet because you still have another phase to go. Now, this will be the "dolling" phase. So what kind of costume would you like on that? While the Bunny Girl is the default option You can choose whatever uniform you want or even dress up as another character, though keep in mind that the uniform will be altered to work with your cocooned form.
Hannah, wiggled and squirmed a bit, enjoying the wrappings and rubber sack tightly pulling and hugging her, unable to really talk but she thought of Ankha from animal crossing.
Rather minimalistic, but workable.  Yellow rubber enshroud Hannah, then blue around her calves and where her wrists should be.  Then a few blue pads on the soles of her feet, and then a yellow and blue striped tail at her back.  Next, she'll be wrapped in bandages from her neck to her waist to create one of her dresses. A yellow dummy hood is clasped to her head with the front half drawn with Egyptian lashes around the eyes and a simple mouth line.  And finally a blue wig with cat ears is glued to her head.
Kitty moaned cutely while squirming in her cocoon.
Hannah's own moans quickly joined kitties as she wiggled and squirmed, grinding into her restraints.
We're pretty much finished with this story, so I'll give two options:

-You can choose to walk out as you are. Whether you get home or someone finds you is up to fate, of course.

-Or I can pack you up and ship you, everything to be released on a timer.

I'll let you think on that.
Seeing as how they aren't exactly in a position to walk home, Kitty opted to wait for someone to ship her.
Hannah moaned, making her way out ... or well hopping her way out as far as she could.