Biped Boutique
"w-was ... was that necessary?" Hannah could help but ask as she shyly took the form to read it over, her blush seemingly permanently staining her face. "b-buy out option? what w-would the others be?"
"Eh, prudes like her can stand a few minutes in there.  Kinda like meditation."  The cashier reasoned.

"Well, Buyout means that when you're sold, you become the customer's doll.  There's also Rental where you'll be loaned for a couple of days.  Display and Stress Test means you don't get sold but you wither stay on the shelve or on this floor."  The cashier listed the options.
[Image: Beta.png]
"I-if your sure." Hannah chuckled awkwardly, her cheeks seemingly permanently burning with a blush, as she spent a few seconds quietly thinking it over, before shyly signing it. " I th-think i'll s-settle w-wtih the buyout option."
And like that, Hannah became a doll again, with Dawn being forgotten to be let out.  Both girls were sold in the second month to a person that cared more for dressing up dolls than playing with them, but that is a different story.
[Image: Beta.png]
((Okay, now that that's done, I can actually get something I've been meaning to put out out the door..!))