Biped Boutique
"Hmm..." Dawn opted to pull off the front half of the doll.
It's top half and bottom half. With pulling off the top half, Hannah's head was revealed, back to full size and with no discomfort on top of the suit's small neck and similarly small body.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Hey." Dawn slapped Hannah's face a few times, as if to snap her back into reality.
"guuuhh!" Hannah squeaked, gasping as the top half was pulled away and her head returned to normal, "s-s-sorry! c-can't really talk ... or m-move i-in this."
"Right... Hand on a sec..." Dawn tried her best to remove the bottom half. "Hopefully I won't need a crowbar for this."
"gah! c-c-careful p-p-please" Hannah squeaked, blushing as she could feels Dawn's fingers wiggling between her and the suit.
Removing the bottom half takes a bit longer, but only because Hannah's body is long. Thankfully, the neckhole doesn't shrink when going down the rest of the body until the suit is removed from Hannah.

Interestingly enough, the head and body pieces do not look like they had been stretched out at all after both are removed.
"Wow. This must be some seriously elastic stuff," Dawn said. "Why would they use it for dolls?"
"th-thank you, g-guess my curiosity got the better o-of me" Hannah nodded in appreciation, quickly scrambling to get her clothing back. "I d-don't know, .... b-but does this mean e-every doll downstairs i-s a per-person? s-so maybe they a-asked for it? ... and ... wh-wheres th-the owner?"
"I sense no sign of human activity beyond our own," Dawn replied. "Which I find peculiar."
Oh wait, there is a human aura downstairs where the cash register should be. Alternatively, there are stairs to the third level.
not having any kind of aura sense or magic power, Hannah simply shrugged her shoulders, deciding to keep exploring and heading up stairs to the third floor.
"Okay, maybe there was someone," Dawn said. "Guess it was too faint to sense earlier..." Dawn then saw Hannah walk off. "Hey, wait up!" Dawn ran after Hannah.
The third floor was some sort of stress-testing room. The walls were like with mini-cells that contained different designs of dolls, some that were stuffed and/or bound in different ways.
"s-so there w-was s-someone down there....." Hannah trailed off, her cheeks practically exploded into a deep blush, so red that it would put tomatoes and 50 other shades of red to shame as she looked around the floor. "o-oh m-m-my"
"Yes. I presume that person was a cashier who hardly wanted to work on a Monday."
The girls also noticed a circle on the floor. They notice said circle splits down the middle and is relatively where the cylinder is on the second floor.
"Hmm..." Dawn grabbed the closest doll available, then put it on the circle. If she could, she would've tried a rock, but what would she know?
"a-are th-they all c-connected? one b-b-big machine? to pr-process the dolls? or is it j-j-just to set someone up for one of these c-cages?" Hannah wondered out-loud, curiously approaching the circle, but not stepping into it this time. ".. wanna go t-talk to the cashier t-to see if she can be any h-help?"
"That's what I'm trying to figure out myself," Dawn replied. "Hmm... I wonder if that doll isn't heavy enough...." Dawn teleported off for a bit, only to return to... Place a house cat-sized rock in the circle.