Biped Boutique
Machine arms pop out of the floor, splitting the doll and stuffing the rock into the bottom half before putting the two halves together. The machine then places the doll into a body-jacket with a hood before placing it into one of the cells.

The cashier seems to be moving up the stairs after this happened.
[Image: Beta.png]
"so they aren't connected ... but this circle i-is for up here" Hannah mumbled as she watched it work, her cheeks burning with a light pink dust as she calmed herself down, taking a few deep breaths, while she curiously looked around the wall of cages, wondering if they where all people in there.
"And someone got ticked off over someone putting a 250-or-so-lb rock in the machine," Dawn deadpanned.
The cashier paused at the second floor, no doubt puzzling over the discarded doll skin.  Dawn might figure that their attention is focused on the machine.

Hannah can't tell if the dolls are people or dummies.  She does note that these cages have clear panes withsimple latches if she wants to examine them closer.
"Okay, so the dingbat stopped in the 2nd floor. Neat."
"maybe she is checking out t-the suit I was i-in not s-so long ago?" Hannah hummed, looking away from the cages and towards dawn. "she w-we go down and meet her? o-or just wait at the point?"
The cashier wanders a bit on the second floor, probably cleaning the suit and placing a mannequin back in it.
"Probably just wait," Dawn replied.
The cashier was starting to head up to the third floor.
"And here he or she comes."
"t-took her s-sweet time, th-think she would hear us up h-here, o-or see us enter." hannah mumbled, opening one or two of the cages to get a closer look, curiously poking some of the dolls.
The dolls were a bit warm and sturdy.  No reaction on the outside, but poking into their holes yielded contractions.

"So, are you here to buy or become?"
"Neither," Dawn said. "We're simply here to browse."
"b-become?!" Hannah squeaked out, almost immediately pulling her hand away, her blush quickly returning with a vengeance. "I m-mean I knew i-it was a possibility ... b-but I didn't th-think .... a-all t-these dolls a-are real p-people?"
"Yes, the dolls are full of people.  And they signed waivers."  The cashier assured them.  "Anyway, you shouldn't be on this floor; these dolls want to try out the suit without being sold, so they are not for sale."
"h-huh? o-oh right, sorry" Hannah squeaked out, quickly stepping away from the wall of cages, closing the one she had open behind her, blushing in embarrassment. "s-s-so you do this as a s-service? p-people sign up to be sold a-as dolls?"
"More or less.  We also sell just the doll suit itself."
if Hannah's face was red before, it certainly was now, putting tomatoes and 50 other shades of red to shame as she shyly looked away. eventually finding her voice she practically whispered out. "wh-what does th-this s-s-s-service i-involve?"
"Hannah, are you intentionally trying to get yourself a Darwin Award right now?" Dawn asked scoldingly.
"That award should be for those standing in the circle."  The cashier pointed out by accidentally kicking Dawn into said circle.  Dawn would quickly be hooded and slipped into a small suit before being picked up and handed to Hannah.  And no limbs, physical or psychic, could help Dawn escape or interact with the world.

"All you just need to do is fill out a waiver and a $20 deposit unless you want the buyout option."  The cashier pulled out a form.  "With most options, you will earn a percentage on rentals and will be released after each seasonal period."