Magical Abyssal Pizza Cave
With all three slimes dealt with, it's time to look at Heather.  Despite looking solid, there was a faint if muffled sound if Heather was swearing.  Must be some porous rocks. 

Speaking of which, the corpses of the slimes have shrunken down into smooth pebbles.

The walkie talkies came to life.  "I just heard a scuffle.  I take it you just encountered your first set of ingredients?" 
[Image: Beta.png]
"No, just slimes made of cement and a few concrete pebbles. Hang on; I gotta take care of something..." Dawn concentrated her energy into her right hand. "Plain concrete is pretty weak. All I need is a good punch and..." With her right hand imbued in a white aura, Dawn got ready and.... "Yaa!" With a well-aimed punch, Dawn broke the concrete around Heather, freeing her from her concrete shell.
"Pwah!" Heather said. "About time you got me out of that. Give me a warning next time!"
Dawn sighed. "Honestly, I swear..."
"Curious..."  A bit of silence followed as he seemed to be talking with the priest.  "Well, we can conclude that concrete is not an ingredient.  More importantly, there is a likelihood that part of the cave is contaminated, and the answer should lie behind the gate."

With that out of the way, the girls can see that there are three tunnels on the sides and one gate in the back of this cave.  There were, in fact, some sausages crawling near one tunnel and cheese dripping from another.
"In any case, we see sausages and cheese up ahead. The gate is also within view. We'll proceed further, over and out." Dawn turned to Heather. "Normally I'm a vegetarian, but I have a feeling the sausages are less likely to do what those concrete slimes do. I feel they're easier to procure than cheese.
"Mmm... I do enjoy me some pepperoni and salami from time to time." Heather replied.
"I do respect your interest in the types of sausages out there, but we wouldn't know what they'll be until we can procure them." Dawn moved towards the sausages while Heather followed.
- "Perhaps we'd better split up and then meet at that gate. So we can collect more different ingredients in less time," - said orc-girl and went into the tunnel with cheese.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Dawn and Heather would see a few sausage worms scurrying away from them.

Should they go further in, they will find a strange pillar with a big human-sized sausage worm snoozing next to it.

---

Baduba sees that when she goes in, there are more cheese strung like cobwebs, with a few spider-like yellow creatures crawling around.

There seems to be a strange pillar at the end of this tunnel, with one fat cheesy swiss spider laying on top of it.
"Hmm, okay, so they tend to avoid humans..." Dawn muttered. "Good..." Dawn went in, looking around. "What the? A pillar, and it's about 150 feet away from us. With a sausage no less."
"What are we waiting for, Blondie? Let's wrangle that sausage and move on."
"Wait. There's something off about that pillar..." Dawn carefully approached the pillar.
The pillar seems to resemble a moai statue that was sleeping. Actually, it was sleeping, and after glaring at Dawn, it closed its eyes and snored loudly.
Dawn blinked. Yeah... Might wanna be careful around that guy. Dawn shushed Heather, then made a move to just tip-toe past the Moai, not wanting to cause a ruckus around it with Heather following along.
At first, Baduba wanted to take some cheese from the web, but then she saw a pillar with the main cheese spider.
- "Jackpot! And here is the first ingredient"! - orc girl had never seen or tasted pizza, but she liked the taste of cheese and the taste of spider meat (in her native village, some types of spiders were considered a delicacy).
She took a baton from her belt and carefully began to sneak up to the pillar, keeping an eye on the main spider, but completely ignoring the smaller ones.
The Pillar slumbered but didn't wake the spider up.

===

Just because the sausage worm was laying there didn't mean it was asleep as it uncurled and snagged Dawn's foot with its...mouth?
"What the?" Dawn whispered as she looked down. After seeing the creature. "No..!" Dawn comically shook her leg like Wario holding a bag of money trying to get the creature off her.

((Here's a visual of what I mean.: 
))
Baduba reached the pillar without incident and prepared to attack the cheese spider.
(How high is the spider relative to the floor. Will Baduba be able to attack him standing on the ground, or does she need to climb a pillar to do this?)
The sausage swallowed the sis.  It didn't look as different as before other than two lumps where Dawn's breasts should be and a picture of her face where her face should be.

===

The pillar stares down at Baduba but otherwise doesn't do much.  Actually, the pillar itself reaches the low ceiling, but let's say that the spider wakes up and is already jumping down on Baduba, saving her the guesswork.
Unlike Dawn, who tried not to wake the moai head (I'm starting to think that's Pillar John himself), Heather didn't have that sort of restraint. "Hey! Let go of her!" Heather kicked the sausage right in its rear.

((Funny thing about the sausage, I imagined more or less the same except the head would be sticking out.))
The sausage spat Dawn out and shrunk to the size of a weener.
Heather grabbed the sausage. "Welp, there's one ingredient," Heather said. "It'll probably do for a hot dog or bratwurst, but not much more." Heather pocketed the sausage. "Well, consider us even."
"Right..." Dawn got up. "What now?"
"Well, you can go gather more sausages," Heather said. "I'm gonna go see if Johnny over here's in the way of the way through." Heather walked up to the pillar.
"Right..." Dawn decided to try for another sausage.
The next sausage Dawn sees has a picture and boobs on it.  The girl in the picture has an angry face and long hair with a bit on tuft on top.

Anyway, the pillar isn't blocking anything.

"Are you at the gate yet?  Those gates are sealed behind with a toll that you must pay to pass them.  If you feel that the price is too high for you, I've found that lowering the quality of the area should affect the toll."  Mr. Stiff lectured Dawn.  "No, you won't be able to affect the production of ingredients or dirty the cave enough.  However, if you do find any pillars that someone put up for support, they greatly increase quality when up and greatly affect the pricing.  And not to worry, the cave is structurally sound without them."
"Yeah, I can tell. I wouldn't be surprised if that sausage Heather took out respawned." Dawn picked up the sausage. "In any case, I found a two-fer here. A giant sausage and an adventurer within it... Fair warning, taking the adventurer out will make the sausage smaller." Dawn then turned to Heather. "Hey. If you want, you can try and take down that pillar. Apparently reducing property value means reducing the gate fee."

"Right..." Heather then backed up. "Outta the way, Pillar John!" Heather charged into the pillar, then shoulder-barged it.
"Oh, crap!" - The green-skinned girl were as the spider jumped on her. Having no time to dodge, she put her left hand in front of her, shielding it from the spider's attack.