Try Not To Gag
Alright, you will be meeting five people and you will have access to different types of gags and restraints that you can use on them (the other will not seem them until pulled out). If you manage to get through without binding or gagging them, you will receive an excellent reward. If not, though, you will receive a gag and restraint for each person you dealt with.

===

To ensure this is a "fair" game, I'll give you a profile of each person before you meet them.

First up, we have Aqua, self-declared goddess of a cult that does whatever they like to do, including forcing people to praise her. While a powerful priest, she is quick to get drunk and is very impulsive. She is also quick and loud to whine when nothing goes her way, which is a lot of times.

===

"Do you have a million on you?" Aqua doesn't hesitate to ask.
[Image: Beta.png]
Gwen, the goth girl of Total Drama, sighed. Gwen is all for a fair challenge, but she had a feeling she's in for a ride. "Look, miss... Aqua, is it? If you want a million dollars, why don't you audition for Total Drama? There's a guarantee that you'll get the money if you win Total Drama. Besides, you're basically Lindsay if she wore blue and she made it far in the second season."
"But Gweeeeeen, you can't just ask me to do all that hard work." Aqua pouted at the thought of doing anything she didn't like. "I got it! How about I bless you and you give me the million after you do the next game? That way, I get the money and you get my blessing."
"Me? Back there?" Gwen scoffed. "Fat chance. I'd rather eat a can of Carolina Reapers than go along with that."
"It can't be that bad."  Aqua said, plucking said pepper from a can and eating it.

[Image: konosuba-aqua-face.jpg]
Gwen facepalmed. "Ugh... I'll get the milk..." Gwen went off to go get some milk for the braindead goddess.
When Gwen returned with the milk, another girl was sitting there.

===

Lila Rossi is known by her peers as a girl who helps many celebrities around the world and an upcoming model for a clothing company. In reality, she is a petty liar. Let's just say that she would convince the school to expel a good student through fake injuries and planted evidence just for suggesting she stop lying, and she only convinces the school it is a "misunderstanding" after being bribed with a modelling job.

===

"Oh, thanks for the glass of milk." Lila Rossi took the glass of milk. "From one winner to another, congrats on winning Total Drama. Oh, I was on the first season, but the producers deemed it too dangerous and had to refilm it, and I had another gameshow to go to, so they had to recast someone for my spot."
"What the..?" Gwen saw the strange girl. Where the heck did Aqua run off to? Anyway... Gwen knew that what the strange girl said was obviously wrong. "Yeah, no. You didn't remotely exist when I appeared on the first season of Total Drama."
Lila Rossi gasped. "Ah, I'm sorry. There were so many gameshows Chris was hosting that I got confused. He actually banned me from Total Drama because I was lactose-intolerant."

Lila took a sip of her milk. "Though I have to wonder why you're so mean to me just because your show got aired."
"What are you on about? You just showed up out of nowhere!"
Lila frowned but quickly hid it. "Sorry, that was my lying disease. I didn't want to do it, but Marinette threatened me if I didn't get your autograph."
"Oh, okay." Gwen pulled out a pen. "What should I sign?"
Okay, you survived a serial liar, but I'm not about to reward someone who becomes a Season 6 main villain.

The light goes out, and when it comes back on, Toga Himiko is in the seat. This messy blonde likes pretty things and is inclined to stab and bite pretty things. Of course, we do remove weapons and magic before sending them in.

Toga look at Gwen. "You're pretty."
"Uh, thanks. You're adorable yourself." Gwen gave Toga a headpat.
Toga gently took Gwen's hand."Ah, you're too kind.  I usually like to stab people to drink their blood but I can bite too."
"Are you a..." Gwen took Himiko to a window where the sun is shining through to check if Himiko's a vampire. "Okay, not a vampire somehow." Gwen returned to the room with Himiko. "You're a little off your nut, ain'tcha?"
"It's my Quirk. And my quirk, but mostly my Quirk." Toga emphasized the capital. "I can transform into a person by drinking their blood. And, well, my family thought I can go without drinking blood and I ended up turning my then-crush into a bloody mess, which is why I ended up as a villain."

Toga reviewed what she said. "So yeah, I guess I'm a nut."
"Why don't you focus on other aspects of life like..." Gwen pulled out a straitjacket and a huge ball gag three inches in diameter. "Here." Gwen just handed the gear over to Toga. "You have a thing for Ochako, right? Maybe take these and have Ochako tie you up in them and maybe you should be good as gold."

((Fr, OchakoxToga is kinda canon now...

[spoiler=]Problem is Toga's likely dead as a result of finding love in Ochako since she decided to give all her blood to her.[/spoiler]))
"Well, I don't make it a habit of getting captured by heroes..."  Toga shrugged as the room dimmed.  Well, I assumed that you were going to take out the restraints to use them yourself, so I'll let this one count as a win, but in the future, taking them out for other reasons like threats and bribes will count as using them.

Now, let's bring in Scary Girl. Yeah, the one from the Total Drama reboot.  I'm pretty sure you're familiar with her, but for the sake of Gwen, I'd say that she's the kind of girl you don't want to be in the same room as.

"Hehehehehehe..."
I have a bad feeling about this... Gwen thought.