KT: Haunted house
“Hmm ill try but he is in a net” ivory torn open the net
((But it wasn't net. Alex was mummified with duct tape along with Camille. However, this is not so important))

Once free, Alex jumped to his feet, grabbed the nearest rope and began to bind Camille even more tightly. He had already encountered the Halloween Queen before, and therefore knew that the tighter and more securely she was fixed, the better He tied her arms to her torso with several additional layers of rope. He tied her knees and ankles, and connected her toes with a rope.
He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't care about the pumpkin costume or the gag that was still in his mouth.

Meanwhile, Katerina removed the gag from Harley's mouth and began unbuckling the straps on her straitjacket.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(I remembered putting him in a net)

Harley rubbed her shoulders “uff thank you!”
(Sorry. Apparently, I missed this moment)

Katerina asked Harley: "Hi, my name is Katerina. And this is Ivory and Higgins. The guy in the pumpkin costume is called Alex (she blushed, remembering that she herself was wearing the same pumpkin costume), but it seems you already know him. This bound scoundrel's name is Poppy. And I think you know more about the second villainess than we do. Tell us, who is she?"

Alex, meanwhile, wrapped Camilla's palms with duct tape, turning them into a kind of fish fins.
“Uff i know that already thanks for saving me btw” harley said with glee “now lets get outta here”
- "Good idea" — Katerina agreed — "Does anyone know where the exit is here?"
"Nnn, ww mmhht pphhhww wwhhttt Mpphhn mm MmmPphhuuhh (No, we can't leave without Jane and Julia)" - Alex chimed in. And wearing that his gagtalk would not be understood, he pointed at the screen with Julia and Jane's cell.
However, their cell was empty. The girls managed to get out, crawled to the wall and, wrestling against it, with great difficulty managed to take a standing position. Now they were slowly but purposefully hopping along the corridor of the mansion, just like in this picture.
[Image: jump-by-jomsviking-d9uimqi.jpg]
Jane, tall and strong, moved with hops, and the petite Julia, tied to her, was on the weight and did not touch the floor with her feet. They didn't know where they were or in which direction they needed to move, but it was better than continuing to wallow in the cell where their abductors had left them. Maybe they will be able to find a way out of the building, or someone who will help them.
Higgins nodded “ wait i think i see them” he ran closer to them then pinned them
Seeing an unfamiliar man in a Luigi costume, Julia and Jane rushed towards him (or rather Jane rushed towards him with fast big jumps, and Julia, and Julia, tied to her, followed her). They didn't know if it was a friend or an enemy, but the girls had no choice. They hoped that Higgins would come to their aid, and they knew perfectly well that if he was in league with those who had kidnapped them, they would still not be able to escape from him, being so tightly bound.
- “HHHMMMPPP!!! HHHMMMPPP FFSS!!!! (HELP!!! HELP US!!!)”
- “PPPHHHSssss!!! Wwww wwwrr mmmhhhmmpphhttt fff hhhddd mmpp! PPphhhtthh ffss!!! (Please!!! We were kidnapped and tied up! Untie us!!!)”
The girls screamed at the same time (or rather grunted through their gags). It was impossible to make out what they were saying, but their request was obvious without words.

- “Fffu mmphh sss tthhhm? Wwwhhrrr?! (Do you see them? Where?!)" - Alex ran after Higgins, several meters behind him.
When he saw Jane and Julia, he ran up to them and wrapped both girls in a mighty embrace. He was very glad to see them alive and well, but his heart ached with pity at the sight of how tightly they were tied together and what hellish efforts they had to make to move or at least just stand upright.
- “WWwwttt f bbbtt. NNnwww wwh wwppphhg mmphh! (Wait a bit. Now we will free you!)” - Alex opened his arms and holding the girls with one hand so that they would not fall, began to examine their restraints, gags and straitjacket to figure out how to get rid of all this.
Jane and Julia were happily grunting something unintelligible in response. And the fact that the guy was dressed in the most ridiculous and humiliating pumpkin costume and gagged at the moment didn't bother him or them.
Katerina did not participate in the release of two captives she did not know. Instead, she tried to look for her clothes, so that, taking advantage of the absence of guys, she could get rid of this vulgar and ugly pumpkin costume, which she would never have put on voluntarily in her life. Alas, her finding was not comforting. When the villains dressed Katerina and Alex in pumpkin costumes, they tore their clothes to shreds. And now Kat had no replacement for her current costume. And although he emphasized every bulge, every curve and every fold of her plump body, it was still a little better than being totally naked.
Well, with a sad sigh, Katerina decided to deal with the defeated villains. She saw how diligently Alex tied one of them (Camilla), but the other (Poppy) was not tied so securely at all. But she had already seen how well Poppy could get out of the ropes. So Kat went over to Popi and tightened her knots tighter, and then began to add additional bonds, trying to tie her as carefully and tightly as Camilla.
- “Help me tie them up better,” - she asked Ivory and Harley - “It seems to me that it is impossible to overdo these two ladies.”
Harley decided to add zipties to their toes and neck this wouldnt choke them but make it more uncomfortable
Katerina noticed that both villains were still not gagged and decided to correct this unfortunate oversight. She stuffed into Camille's mouth the same clot of cloth that had previously filled Alex's mouth and fastened the ballgag that Harley had previously been gagged with.
After that, she took care of Poppy. First, Kat made another big clot out of the scraps of her clothes and stuffed them into Poppy's mouth. And then she wrapped many layers of silvery duct tape over her mouth.
- "Hmmm… It seems that there is another use for this tape."
The girl tore off several short strips of silvery duct tape. She taped her crotch with one strip, which did not reach full-fledged underwear, but at least hid her “camel toe". With other strips, she taped her nipples crosswise.
- "It's much better."
The ridiculous pumpkin costume still caused her embarrassment, but at least she was able to hide the most important thing from prying eyes.
Alex had managed to undo or loosen some of the belts on the straitjacket that Julia and Jane were packed in, and now she was squeezing them less tightly. However, the fastenings of the straitjacket were too cunningly and numerous, and the guy has not yet been able to unbutton them all and rid his girlfriends of this jacket.
- "Mhhhmmphh?" - he looked at Higgins questioningly, asking if he could do it.
The guy untied the girls and managed to rip off alexs gag
When the girls got rid of the straitjacket, it turned out that they were not fully dressed either. However, the kidnappers treated them a little more mercifully than with Alex. If they stripped the guy naked, then they left at least underwear for the girls. Jane was wearing gym shorts and a bra. Julia was wearing green and white striped panties, but she didn't have a bra. The girls were a little ashamed to be half naked in front of two guys, but the stress still dulled the embarrassment a little.
- “Thanks, guys" - they said in one voice. Jane blushed slightly at being seen in such a defenseless and unsightly state, and Julia covered her chest with her hand (although, frankly, there was not much to cover).
- “You have no idea how glad we are to have encounter you Jane said.
- “By the way, Alex, I know your pumpkin costume. So we were all kidnapped by the Halloween Queen? Julia asked.
Burning with shame, the guy confirmed her guess, introduced the girls and Higgins to each other and briefly told everything that happened to them.
In response, Jane and Julia told what happened to them. In general terms, their story coincided with what happened to Alex. They came to the mansion together and after waiting for Alex for 20 minutes decided to explore the house on their own. However, the first room they entered after the hall was suddenly filled with soporific gas… And the girls woke up already in the cell, packed in one straitjacket for two, gagged and tightly bound. Like Alex, they didn't see who kidnapped them. But it was probably Camille or Poppy. Or maybe it was some other strange inhabitant of the mansion.
Anyway, the whole company returned to the room with Kat, Harley, Ivory and the defeated villains.
(Does such a long silence mean, that this RP is over?)
Yeah it is you already came up with an ending
Well, then. The whole gang managed to get to the exit of the mansion without incident, leaving the two villainesses securely tied up and gagged in their cell. After that, they called the police, waited for her arrival on the doorstep and were evacuated. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured, except for wounded pride.
Camille and Poppy were arrested and bundled into a police car. However, they never reached the police station. The police car that was carrying the villainesses was found the next day on the side of the road two miles from the police station. There were two half-naked policewomen lying in the trunk, bound and gagged.
It seems that Camille and her accomplice managed to escape again and now they will return next Halloween.
Upon learning this annoying news, Alex suggested that the rest of the team gather together in one house next Halloween, lock and barricade all doors and windows and be ready to fight back against criminals.
- "We also need to improve our skills of breaking free from bonds.," Katerina said, blushing and adding, "If you want, Alex, I could train you a little. I promise, no more pumpkin costumes.
Alex, of course, agreed. Neither of them would admit it, but they both liked being pressed close to each other. It looks like this is the beginning of a new romantic relationship. However. This is a completely different story.

((Thanks for the wonderful RP))