KT: Haunted house
The hands later buckled harley in a straitjacket snd padlocked it before ball gagging her “ what the fmmmuff?!?”
Alex saw that the ghostly hands had tied Harley up in the same way that he himself had been tied up earlier, and realized that Donna was also behind his abduction. This made him furious and he began to struggle with triple strength. Now he and Katerina have a real chance to be free.... in five or ten hours. If no one interferes with them.
Otherwise, their situation has hardly changed. Except now that Harley was also tied up, there was even less hope left.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
“Now now i knwo what your thinking im not the one behind your abduction” donna said to alex with a slight chuckle. Poppy looked around for seemingly an escape item.
Alex stopped struggling with his bindings and stared at Donna in surprise. If she wasn't the one who kidnapped him, then she couldn't have known that the kidnappers had packed him into a straitjacket in exactly the same way as Harley. Either she's lying, or...
- "Mh mm phhmgf mm mmnn? (Are you reading my mind?)" - he mumbled through the socks . His gag talk was so inarticulate that only someone who really knows how to read minds could understand his words.
The hands started to chase after ivory who proved to be too fast while poppy mysteriously vanished higgins took note “whhmmmrsth pmmmpmm (wheres poppy)
- "MMMhhh? (What?)" - Katherine asked Higgins. She had already realized that she would not be able to free herself on her own, and therefore she began to look around, trying to figure out if she could be useful in another way.
Alex continued to mumble questioningly, addressing the witch.
The hands begun to put ball hoods on higgins alex and kat. They were black and heavily restricted sight.
It is not known what Higgins was doing, but Alex and Kat began desperately twisting and shaking their heads in an attempt to somehow interfere with ghost hands.
Ivory had begun to out run the ghosts “you cant catch me im too fast for you!” Until the ghosts tripped her
Undoubtedly it was an exciting sight. But Alex and Katerina didn't see it. They shook their heads violently, trying to shake off their hoods.
A traq dart begun to hit ivory as she was drugged and hauled away by the hands
Alex and Kat, deprived even of the opportunity to watch the battle, strained their ears, trying to at least understand what was happening. Although it was clear that things were very bad.
In addition, Alex continued not too successful attempts to push the stuffing out of his mouth with his tongue.
Suddenly a trap door opened beneath their feet
((Beneath Alex's and Katerina's feet?))
(Yes)
If Alex and Kat hadn't been so tightly bound, they might have somehow prevented their fall. If their eyes weren't covered by hoods, they would at least be able to understand what was going on.
But unfortunately, the ghost hands worked on them too well. Therefore, they didn't even realize what had happened. One moment they were lying on the floor and squirming in their bonds, and a moment later the hard floor under them disappeared somewhere and they fall down somewhere in complete darkness.
- "MMMMMMmmmmmmhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "GGGGGGGgggggppphhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They could only scream in horror (however, even the screams were muffled) and hope that the fall would not last long and the landing would be soft.
The landing was soft as they landed in s rubber place as they ball hoods were removed
- "HMMFF!!!"
- "UMPHH!!!"
After a terrible fall. unexpectedly soft landing and miraculous removal of hoods, Katerina blinked in surprise and looked around, trying to understand what had happened and where they were.
- "Whhh gg mmw? (Where are we?)" - Katerina asked herself.
Alex didn't blink or stare around, because during the fall his body was at the bottom and when they landed, Katerina fell on him with all her weight. So now the guy, pressed down and a little stunned, was trying to regain his breath. It was not easy to do this, because his mouth was tightly stuffed with socks and the guy could only breathe through his nose.
Poppy walked up to them. “See i told they were easy to catch sis!”  Poppy has had camilla walk with her
Katerina stared at Poppy and the girl she didn't know with a mixture of bewilderment and hope in her eyes:
- "Mphpy! Whht m pphssgg phhh ff gg hhhfff! Ppphhsss, mmmhttt ss sssmm ! (Poppy! What a blessing that you are here! Please untie us soon!)"
However, Alex was much less optimistic. He recognized Camille immediately. He also noticed that after he hit the soft floor and was hit from above by Katerina's body, the filling almost popped out of his mouth. With all his might, pressing his tongue, he managed to push the ball of socks out of his mouth.
- "GAH!!! Halloween Queen! What are you doing here, bitch?! We turned you in to the police! Untie us immediately and let us go free, otherwise you'll end up in jail again!"