KT: Haunted house
Poppy padlocked a ball in alexs mouth thats couldnt be removed by pushing it out with his tongue “im sorry but i just had to go rogue”
- "Poppy, are you really in league with this bastargggmmmhhhh?" - Alex began, but the gag quickly cut off his speech. He grunted indignantly, but quickly calmed down. Now Ales and Katerina were looking at Poppy and Camilla, waiting in horror for what they would do. Both understood that at the moment they could not oppose anything to their captors.
Katerina was not familiar with Camilla, so she still had a timid hope that they would be untied now. But she didn't really believe it. Alex had no illusions about this.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Poppy had a look of guilt on her face while jasper rummaged around his povkets for a knofe or something to get free “yes im her sister and i was hired to lure you guys in”
- "Mmmmhhht! Mmmhhhf (What? Who?)" - asked Alex, shocked by Poppy's revelations. Camilla herself was a very dangerous opponent. And now it turned out that she also has a sister! The only hope was that this sister would not be so crazy.
Katerina decided not to waste time on meaningless chatter (When you have a gag in your mouth, any chatter becomes meaningless). Instead, she started looking around, trying to figure out where they were and what else was there.
The inside of the room had padded walls and nothing else exceptional for maybe Ivory suspended upside down bound in chains and having a giant metal ball gag she cant bite through
Alex and Kat were surprised to see that Ivory was also here, and apparently she was here before them. But that wasn't the primary issue right now. Both understood that they hardly had any chance of escaping while the two sisters were here. Although they are honestly, they were tied so tightly that they would hardly be able to untie themselves or get far away, even if the abductors left them alone.
Anyway, both looked with fright at the sisters and with pity at Ivory, and waited for what would happen next.
Harley was also there still straitjacked and ball aggged
Seeing that almost the entire gang was bound and gagged, Alex and Kat completely lost heart. Right now they were completely helpless and could only wait for some lucky opportunity to escape.
Poppy sighed and then kneeled down “so i bet you realized why your here trapped well” meanwhile higgins managed to break through the tape mittens
- "Mmmm? (Me?)" - Katerina asked in bewilderment.
Alex said nothing dejectedly.
Yes it appears i have heard my sisters encounter last year so i have managed to lure you all in i even managed to capture last years attackers all but one *points at alex* *poppy would wheel in a tv with cameras showing the cells julia and jane were held in*
Alex grunted indignantly through the gag, trying to object. Recalling his recent misadventures in a straitjacket, he categorically disagreed with the fact that she failed to capture him. However, after looking at the TV screen, he quickly forgot about his objections.
- "MH nh (Oh no)!" - his worst fears were confirmed. His friends Julia and Jane were also captured by these crazy sisters. He glared at Poppy and Camila.
((In what position were Julia and Jane? What were they wearing? And were they bound and gagged? And if so, how exactly were they bound and gagged?))
Katerina didn't know what it was about, but Camilla's appearance seemed vaguely familiar to her. I think she saw this face on the news last year.
Julia and jane were bound together in a double straitjacket their legs microform taped together their mouth sharing a large ball gag
((Were they bound to each other like Alex and Kat? Or each was bound separately
Under other circumstances, Alex would have been happy to see his friends. But right now, what he wanted most was for them to stay at home. Seeing what an unenviable situation Julia and Jane were in, he became even more angry at his captors and began to toss and turn, trying to break the tape that entangled them.
On the screen it was clear that Julia and Jane also did not submit to their fate and tried to fight. At the moment, they had crawled up to the door of their cell and were kicking it with their bound feet.
(Bound together))
This greatly complicated the task. The fact that both girls' legs were taped weakened the kicks that Jane applied to the door. And Julia's kicks were weak in themselves. But nevertheless, even on the screen it was clear that the door of their cell was gradually giving in and after a while they would be able to break it down.
The sight of his bound friends upset Alex. But when he saw that they did not give up and continue to fight, it gave him strength.
Camilla looked at katerina and slowly walked ip to her “so you dont know who am i yet”
In fact, Katerina has already remembered that a year ago she caught the news about the capture of some eccentric robber. But she didn't remember the details. In addition, it is always useful to get first-hand information. Therefore, the girl made innocent eyes and shook her head in denial.
- "Nnh! (No)"
Well then i will free you just to capture you again so i can put you in a pumpkin suit kat ring any bells
- "Pumpkin costume? What nonsense?!" - Katerina thought to herself. However, if the kidnapper free her, it may give her at least some chance of salvation. Even if she couldn't escape, at least she and Alex wouldn't be tied to each other.
- "Mhf!" (Okay)" - she nodded her head in agreement.

Alex grunted something unintelligible into the gag, trying to dissuade Katerina from this venture. He perfectly remembered the burning shame that he had to experience a year ago because of the pumpkin costume.