KT: Haunted house
Alex and kat were freed but still gagged and put into 2 latex orange suits with pumpkin faces on the stomach and ass
((I believe that Kat's costume also had pumpkin faces on her boobs))

Everything happened so fast that it resembled magic. Alex and Kat had just been tied up so tightly that it seemed it would take at least ten minutes for the potential rescuers to untie them. However, a moment later, both were free and dressed in extremely stupid and humiliating pumpkin costumes. Their old suits and underwear had disappeared somewhere (however, Alex was already without underwear, because he had lost it earlier). And now they were wearing only thin latex suits tightly fitting their chubby figures and leaving practically no freedom for those who could see them to imagine. Both were embarrassed and blushed deeply. Katerina covered her breasts and crotch with her hands.
However, Alex has already dealt with a similar pumpkin suit. And although he still caused him burning shame, the guy understood that now was not the time to be embarrassed.
Taking advantage of the moment, he suddenly pounced on Poppy and Camilla, knocked them down, knocked them to the ground, and leaning on top with all his weight hugged both hands as tightly as possible. Maybe the guy was inferior to Camille in strength, but over the past year he had been training a lot and was no longer a weakling like before. Besides, he really had a lot of weight.
- "HHHM!! M wwhhh mmmnnn pphhm! (Run!!! I will detain them!!!)" - he shouted to Katerina.
Katerina was surprised by this turn of events, she also did not stand still. Forgetting about her embarrassment, she ran up to Higgins and began to untie him.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Suddenly a large drone picked up the guy with a net as tape drones begun to tape up his arms legs and crotch while the now unsubdued villians begun to pin down kat
- “mmmhht hhh... (What the?!)”- perhaps the guy would have been able to hold two villains for enough time so that the others would have time to free themselves and come to his aid. But the drones didn't let him do it. He started furiously waving away the swarm of drones that had flown in, but the numerical advantage was clearly not on his side. Soon Alex's legs and groin were covered with tape, but he tried to save at least his hands. He managed to catch one of the ribbon drones and throw it at Camilla.

- "Oh, seriously?! Do they have a whole army here!" - thought Katerina. She managed to loosen Higgins' bonds a little, perhaps now he will be able to untie himself on his own. But now she had a more pressing problem. Katerina kicked Poppy in the crotch and rushed to run in the direction of the door. Even if she couldn't escape, it would distract the pursuers from Higgins.
Poppy chased after kat and tried to send more drones after her
Despite her chubby physique, Katerina was in not so bad physical shape (After all, she was training the skills necessary for an amateur detective. And including a quick run from the villains). Besides, adrenaline gave her strength, while Poppy could hardly move quickly after a blow to the groin. Without stopping or looking back, Katerina ran to the door, praying to all the gods that it was not locked.
The door was unfortunately locked with gum stuffed into the padlocks
Katerina pulled the handle several times in the mad hope that the door would still open. But alas, the miracle did not happen. The door was locked.
Then the girl turned to the villainous sisters and stood in a fighting stance:
- "NNt mm grr mm? ph mwwwn mmmffgg-phhh (Don't come near me, I own kung fu)"
Higgins had managed to get free “i think i can help”
Kat saw that Higgins was now free, and immediately attacked Poppy before the insidious sisters noticed it. Katerina was bluffing — she didn't really know kung fu, but she was trained in basic self-defense skills, and besides, despair gave her strength.
Alex almost lost the fight with the drones. His legs and crotch were tied, and his left arm was tied to his torso. Nevertheless, he managed to catch one drone with his free right hand and throw it at Camilla again. He hoped that this would knock down the drone's designator, and he would tie up the villainess.
Higgins managed to throw his shoe at the chain susspending ivory causing her to fall
Katerina pushed Poppy in the hope of knocking her down. The less attention the villains will pay to Higgins' actions, the better.
Alex furiously grunting through the gag jumped in the direction of Camilla, who at that time began to be tied up by two drones thrown by him. It was unlikely that he would be able to defeat her even if he was free, but it could at least distract her from the rest of the gang. A swarm of drones followed him, but the guy still managed to somehow drive them away with his last free hand.
The guy i. The luigi costume ungagged ivory “you alright?”
Katerina managed to knock Poppy down and fell on top of her:
- "MHHpp!! hhrr pp mm ggg mmm mmhppp!!! Ssss mmhs hh bb tthhhh hhp!!! (Rope!!! Hurry up and give me a rope! She needs to be tied up!!!)"

Alex jumped to Camille with the last of his strength and hugged her tightly with his free hand. A swarm of drones chasing the guy swooped down on both of them and began to wrap them with sticky tape, tying them to each other in much the same way that Alex had been tied to Katerina before.

If someone had looked at the screen, they would have seen that the bound Jane and Julia had finally managed to knock down the door of their cell and were now trying to crawl out with the speed of a wounded snail.
Ivory nodded then handed her a a rope
Kat nodded gratefully and began quickly tying Poppy's hands and tying them to her body. Katerina may not have been very good at other skills required for a novice detective, but she was good at linking criminals. At least she was very good at it in training. And in real life, she was much more often tied up by herself. Anyway, she could use some help.

Alex clung to Camille with a death grip (as much as it could be done with one hand) and allowed the drones to wrap them both with sticky tape. Of course, he wasn't too happy about the prospect of being tied up with such a dangerous villainess. But that should have fixed her securely enough before the cavalry arrived.
The villians were completely mummified in tape then ivory pulled down their pants and spanked them . Jasper couldn't help but stare at alex and kat in the pumpkin suit
After the adrenaline rush passed, Katerina began to realize again that she was dressed in a very stupid and very immodest costume and two guys could examine her body in all details. She blushed and tried to ask Alex and Higgins not to look at her. But instead of coherent speech, she could only produce an inarticulate muffled mumble.
Then Katerina went up to Poppy, squatted down in front of her. With her left hand, she unsuccessfully tried to cover her lush butty, and with her right hand, she first wholeheartedly slapped Poppy's bare ass, and then began to rummage through her pockets in search of the keys to the gags.

As for Alex, he was now tightly taped to Camilla and had little influence on what was happening. He couldn't move, speak, or try to hide his ridiculous pumpkin costume from others right now. Because of such close proximity to a beautiful girl (and Camilla was undoubtedly very beautiful, despite her evil nature), he became horny, against his will. But the thick layer of sticky tape that sealed the guy's crotch restrained his hardening cock no worse than a chastity belt, which caused Alex additional discomfort.
Anyway, right now he could only wait to be freed or at least unhooked from Camilla.
Ivory snuck behind Kat pulled on the straps amd carefully bit them off
- "Ugh...." - Katerina spat out a hateful gag- "Thank you, mouse-girl. Can you do the same with his (She nodded towards Alex.) gag?"
Unfortunately, Poppy didn't have any keys in her pockets. Well, Katerina went up to Harley and began to untie her.