KT: Haunted house
Bambi continued to speak “my pets here can track your every move ment so don’t even try”.
Gwen looked at the bear and saw it eyeing Ella as an example. She then looked back at Ella, who, curious, decided to climb into the pillory herself, which she then brought over herself. Gwen facepalmed soon after.
"What?" Ella said. "It looked interesting enough."
((Can I join?))
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
((I'll wait and see what Hisbrain says. I hope you don't mind walking in on a bear if Hisbrain is cool with you tagging along, tho.))
(Sure why not)
(09-02-2023, 02:15 PM)Bound cat Wrote: ((Can I join?))

((He's cool with it; feel free to jump right in.))
Poppy got Ella out of the pilllory and tried to guide her to bambi.

“This bitch is too busy gloating mows our chance!”
"Oh, but I mustn't..!" Ella replied, electing to just stand there. "We only came here to explore. Besides, I'm more of a pacifist..."
Paranormal amateur-detective Katerina approached the haunted house. She was a slightly plump red-haired girl dressed in a Velma costume from Scooby-Doo. She really looked like this character, and even the thick glasses were real, and not just a moulage for cosplay.
Seeing the gloomy mansion, the girl involuntarily shivered. She recalled her past investigation related to the paranormal carnival of De Sade. At that time, she was also dressed in a Velma costume and unforgettable adventures (or rather, misadventures) happened to her — she spent many hours tightly bound and tightly gagged. She had to jump many miles on her bound legs, communicate with many eccentric characters (and this is very difficult when your mouth is tightly stuffed with your own panties), and complete many of the most incredible quests. It was very scary and humiliating, but at the same time unusual and exciting. Fortunately, that long-ago adventure ended well for her, as did the investigation related to the strange resort on exotic islands, during which she was also tied up.

Well, then. It's all in the past. The girl hoped that this time she would be able to solve the mystery of the strange house and its inhabitants without ever being tied up. At least in the invitation it was said that this time she herself should bind "strange creatures". Katerina didn't quite know how it worked, so just in case she brought a small backpack with ropes, tape, scarves, several gags and other useful little things. What if she really manages to tie up some otherworldly creature and present it to the general public.

Having finished indulging in sweet dreams and bitter memories, the girl returned to reality and looked around the house in search of possible entrances.
Poppy welcomed Katerina and spoke to Ella

“Welcome and Ella how else should resolve this conflict?”
"Like I said, we're just here to explore, not serve as bounty hunters..!"
Gwen sighed. "Why do I have to do everything myself..?" And so, Gwen decided to jump up, then tackle Bambi.
"Besides, I thought a pillory fit me nicely." Ella said.
"Hi, I'm Ka... uhm... I'm Velma" - Katerina introduced herself - "What's going on here? Are you also participating in the quest?"
(09-04-2023, 01:47 PM)Bound cat Wrote: "Hi, I'm Ka... uhm... I'm Velma" - Katerina introduced herself - "What's going on here? Are you also participating in the quest?"

"Never mind that; gimme something to tie this girl up with before she pushes me off!" Gwen called out.
Katerina wanted to say something like: "I thought it was necessary to catch and bind ghosts, goblins and other mutants here, and this is an ordinary girl."
But there was no time for long conversations, and Bambi looked more like a "strange being" than Gwen (of course, Katerina didn't know their names yet). So she grabbed a coil of rope from her backpack and rushed to the struggling girls to help Gwen tie Bambi.
Bambi pushed Gwen off and then sent a bear to grab Ella as the bears coiled Ella’s legs with rope “insolent brat! Don’t you know any mannners!”
"Hmm, that girl isn't all bark," Gwen replied as she stood herself up. "Maybe try not to underestimate these guys next time, Poppy."
Ella, of course, tried to untie the rope around her legs.
Confused, Katerina stopped: "What the hell is going on here anyway?"
Poppy looked Ella then motioned at her “princess will you tell her what I told you?”
Ella then stopped "Well, I..."
"Okay, so basically some retirement home worker named Camilla Bass decided to take revenge on people who celebrated Halloween by calling on the spirits and now Poppy wants to handle some of Camilla's cronies." Gwen said. "Ella and I are more along the lines of explorers ourselves."
Just then Bambi opened a cage and a Falcon also with nails in its ears flew over Gwen . Meanwhile, the bears finished binding Ella’s legs.