KT: Haunted house
"What the H do you have against Ella specifically, lady?" Gwen asked Bambi.
Katerina hadn't full figured out the situation yet, but she didn't like these animals with nails at all.
- "Be careful," - she said, pointing Gwen and Poppy at the falcon.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Poppy started to wall jump with some parkour skills then then pounced on Bambi . Meanwhile, the falcon gave Katerina a wedgie.
Katerina followed the falcon with her eyes, but she did not expect that he could fly so fast, and that he would attack her, and not someone else.
- "Awwww! Awwww! Ouch!" - redhead girl howled from the sudden pain below and waved her hands, trying to drive away the impudent bird - "Ky`sh! Ky`sh! (Shoo! Shoo!) Get it away from me!!!"
"Guess I'll have to jump in." Gwen went back. Rather than just toss Poppy the rope, which she knew would've just made things worse, Gwen went right into tying Bambi's legs like Kat should've done when Gwen was on top of Bambi.
Poppy grabbed tape and begun to tie Bambi ’s arms in tape while a mysterious figure grabbed Ella
"Hmm?" Ella looked behind her. "Oh my!"
Katerina somehow drove away the annoying bird.
"Aaahhhh... I'll never wear panties again in my life," - she thought, moaning softly from the pain in her crotch. But it was self-deception, she was too shy for that.

Having dealt with the pressing problems, the girl looked around. Poppy and Gwen seemed to be doing just fine without her, which couldn't be said for Ella.

Grabbing the rope, she rushed to the mysterious figure, intending to knock it down with a run and tie it up if possible.
It was too late the figure already ran off with ella . Poppy had finished taping up and ball gagging Bambi it was time to move on.
"Okay. That was a close one..." Gwen hefted Bambi over her shoulders. "Well, she's not as big as Jasmine, but she's still a bit on the large side... Where do you want me to put her? Surely there's a closet or two in this place somewhere."

-----

As for Ella... "What's going on?" Ella asked.
- "Hey. Stop! Let her go, now!" shouted Katerina and rushed in pursuit of the rapidly receding figure that was carrying away the bound Ella.
Katerina was not a sporty girl and she could not be called a good runner. But she hoped that the kidnapper would not be able to get far either, dragging the bound captive on him.
The figure threw knockout gas at the three women
Gwen covered her mouth and nose. "Quick, everyone to another room!" While coughing, Gwen ran off to the closest room she can get to, trying her best to not fade out.
The figure continues to run off with ella as poppy left to the next room.
I'll assume Gwen made it out safely with Poppy... In that case... Gwen coughed, then said, "What was that even..?"
Katerina, of course, did not expect that the figure could use gas against her, so from the very beginning she inhaled it with a full chest. She immediately realized her mistake and ran out of the room, coughing and trying not to breathe.
With the last of her strength, the girl in Velma's costume managed to leave the room with gas, on her legs that almost did not obey her. Along the way, she had to take a couple more breaths to not suffocate.
Once in the other room (where there was no gas), Katerina breathed a sigh of relief: "Ufff... It was close.".. and then she collapsed on the floor and snored loudly. The gas she managed to inhale knocked her out after all. The dose was not too large, so she will only sleep for a few minutes, but during this time Katerina is completely defenseless.
Poppy lifted Katrina’s asleep body “we are going to have to take a break until she recovers” meanwhile, the figure has dressed ella up in a pink catsuit with a cape attached.
"Yeah," Gwen replied. "I'll keep watch just in case."

-----

"Is this really necessary..?" Ella asked.
Katerina continued to snore and began to toss restlessly in her sleep. It seems that the effect of the soporific gas was gradually weakening.
Poppy poked Katerina”s nose to jolt her awake. The figure gave ellas boobs a nice grope “ya like the suit? I call it the sexy spy outfit!”