KT: Haunted house
((For future reference, try splitting responses for multiple areas like how I got my response here.))

"Come on. Up and at 'em..." Gwen followed with a couple slaps to the face.

-----------

"Eep!" Ella looked at the figure. "Is that really necessary..?"
The measures taken by both girls turned out to be enough for Katerina to finally wake up and blink in surprise, looking around.
- "Aah? What... Where am I?"- she shook her head from side to side to chase away the remnants of sleep - "Thank you for waking me up. I have some bad news for you. It seems that your friend was abducted by some dark figure. She took her to..."
The girl looked around again and realized that she was in an unfamiliar room and had no idea in which direction the dark figure had disappeared.
- "Anyway, she took her somewhere."
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"We know," Gwen said. "We shouldn't worry about that right now. Right now, we should concern ourselves about what might happen to us."
"Oh." - Katerina shivered nervously - "Do you think, that this fan of gas bombs can come back to kidnap us?"
Poppy shrugged and looked on . “Nethertheless we must keep trekking forward who knows what danger will be shown “.

————
The figure sat ella down a wooden chair “now if you dont mind i plan to ask you questions.”
"This is reasonable," - Katerina agreed, - "in any case, we will not be able to sit in this room forever. I'm not even sure if this is a safe room"
Chubby girl got to her feet, straightened her skirt and looked around the room they were in, trying to figure out if there was anything interesting here and where they could go next.
"Right. We should stick together. I've seen horror films and, from what I can tell, splitting up is a very poorly thought-out idea." Gwen then asked, "Any idea where we could go from here?"

-------------

"Uhh... What do you mean?" Ella asked.
The three of them could see two doors one blue and one red . The blue door had kitchen like sounds (pots banging, mop mopping floors and the like) , while the red door had Dubstep like music playing.

——-

The figure revealed herself as Harley, a blue haired overweight girl wearing a similar blue caped catsuit. “I need you and only you for help.”
"Okay, so we either have a kitchen that sounds like Chica is walking through it, or a red door that sounds like Gen Z." Gwen turned to the others. "Any choosers?"

-----------

"Okay..? Though I don't see why I need this. My skirt and blouse did just fine, not to mention I'm pretty sure there's a reason why that very dude-sounding lady said 'NO CAPES!'"

Harley put her hand on her chin “this suit has a hidden camera attached to the breasts its why i had to grope them sorry about that”.

———
Poppy could smell a tasty smell from the blue door . “I pick blue”.
"I see..." Ella still seemed wary about the strange person.

---------------

"Blue it is." Gwen decided to head for the blue door, opening it once she did.
Katya also felt the delicious smells coming from the kitchen, and her stomach rumbled.
"The blue door. Definitely a blue door. Besides, I don't like dubstep."
She followed Gwen confidently.
Inside the blue door was indeed a kitchen with a checkered tileed floor and someone could be heard chuckling to herself.

————————

The camera between ellas chest begun to turn on while the blue haired woman spoke “we are both pacifists correct? So what if were to resolve this conflict without fighting?”
"I think I heard someone just up ahead," Gwen replied.

----------------------

"I dunno, that might be a bit tough to do..."
“Oh ive hit the jackpot look at all this cheese!” Upon closer looking, they would find a white haired slender girl that was still human but had mouse paws and ears. She was wearing a red sweater with a black skirt. The mouse girl had opened a fridge full of different dairy products. That was not the only unsightly thing they would see. Upon looking at the ceiling fan they would see mouse traps taped to the fan that would be an inconvenience to our heroes.

———————

“I know but it is possible ive went toe to toe with this person.”
Katerina nodded in the direction of the mouse girl and whispered to her companions: "So this is one of those ... hmm... animators, that we have to catch and tie up?"
"I guess, but geez! What's up with the mouse traps? One wrong move and one of us is gonna need a trip to the hospital, no cap." Gwen had reason to worry. Who put all those dang snap traps there?

-------------

There was a short pause, accompanied by cricket noises. After some time, Ella, tired of the back-and-forth, put it bluntly: "Can I have my clothes back?"
Poppy tried to whistle to get the mouse girl’s attention 

—————————

“Sorry but no dice!” The woman said as they went their way towards Bambi
Gwen had no idea what Poppy's trying to do.

---------

"Fine, I'll get 'em myself..." Ella walked off, intending to find her garments. Or Gwen. She should have a spare copy of my outfit.

((Don't make others go through agreements they clearly did not agree to. Just give Ella her clothes back; it's not that hard.))
Harley gave ella her clothes back

——————-/——-/

The mouse woman got her attention caught! “Hey are you stealing my cheese”