KT: Haunted house
Ella took the stupid-looking catsuit off, then put her gear back on. "The nerve of some people..." Ella went off on her own.

------------------

"Lady, I have better tastes than that," Gwen replied. "If I wanted cheese, I'd have small slices of it on crackers or a sandwich, or some on a pizza. The last thing I'd want are 30-pound wheels of cheese."
Katerina narrowed her eyes suspiciously (Like Philip J. Fry on a famous meme): "It seems to me... or is it not your cheese?"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Harley still wanted to go with her

——————-

The mouse girl opened her mouth revealing a large pair of buck teeth. “No its my cheese you cant have any . “ Poppy put her hand on her chin and noted “i’ve heard about her. Her name is Ivory. There is heavy debate wether she really is mutant or just really into cosplay.”
"Lady," Gwen said to Ivory. "You look like that one nerd emoji people spread around to death."

----------------

Ella was gone, off to explore this place on her own. Not a kidnapper in sight. Just Ella and Ella alone.
Ivory laughed “you must be that lauren chick from that reality show well your not going after me or my delicacies.”
"We're not going to steal your delicacies at all," - Katerina said conciliatingly, - "We're just trying to find one kidnapped girl. And for this we need to go through the kitchen."
"Although I wouldn't mind a piece of cheese right now," she thought to herself.
Harley decided to chase after ella

————-

Ivory decided to open the meat compartment of the fridge and got out a rope of sausages.
"What are you trying to do with those sausages?" Gwen asked.
Katerina didn't say anything because she was worried about the same question that Gwen had just asked.
Instead of talking, she furtively squinted at the ceiling and tried to calculate the route by which she could get to the refrigerator and not fall into one of the mousetraps.
Ivory begun to throw the sausages at Katerina’s legs. They acted like bolos and quickly strung up around them.
- "Ah" - from surprise, Katerina lost her balance and fell to the floor.
- "What are you doing, stupid mouse?! We were just talking!"
Somehow she took a sitting position and tried to untangle the coils of sausages that wrapped her legs. The first time she couldn't do it (she couldn't find the end of the sausage rope and figure out which way to unwind it). But if no one interferes with her, then in a couple of minutes she will be able to free her legs.
Ella would come across a bound Bambi

——-

Ivory tied chains of rope around katerinas hands and arms , carefully tying each and every finger as well.
This mouse was amazingly agile. Katerina did not have time to untie her legs, when suddenly her hands were also tightly tied with ropes.
- "What are you doing? Immediately untie me!" - the girl began to struggle with all her might with the fetters, but very soon discovered that it was useless. The ropes (and the sausages) were too strong for her to break them. And the hands and fingers were tied so carefully that Katya could not even reach a single knot, let alone untie it. She might have been able to free herself on her own, but it would have taken hours of intense struggle. Although frankly speaking, the girl was not sure that she could get out of this. As a novice detective, she attended courses on freeing herself from bondage, but all her training inevitably ended with her giving up and asking the instructor to release her.
Fortunately, Katerina was not alone now.
- "Hey, what are you standing for?!" - she shouted to Gwen and Poppy - "Help me!"
Poppy looked up . “Uh it looks like we are not alone it seems!” It appeared on the ceiling right next to fan a lanky 21 looking man with glasses and a mullet. “Dont worry im trying to catch this mouse too” he ssid in a hushed tone. He was wearing a luigi costume just without a musestach.
Katerina has not yet noticed the appearance of a new character, her attention was focused on preventing the mouse from binding her even more.
- "Get off me, you sick idiot! I'm not going to steal your cheese!"
She kicked Ivory with her bound feet and menacingly put her legs in front of her. Thus, a chubby girl was sitting with her booty on the floor, slightly leaning back and leaning on her hands tied behind her back. In this position, she was ready at any moment to turn her body around and meet the mouse with a new kick, if she decided to approach her.
The man plopped down and started to untangle katerina “you alright?”
- "Kya!!" - Katerina shuddered and screamed at the unexpected appearance of a stranger in a Luigi costume. She had no idea who he was, however, what is more important now was the fact that he was trying to help her.
- "Oh, thank you! I'm fine, but there's a crazy girl in a mouse costume wandering around here. She tied me up."
Ivory quickly mummified poppy in suasages then glued her mouth shut with cheeze whiz.
Katerina saw what had happened and hurried her savior.
- "Please hurry up! Quickly untie me before this speedster mouse ties us all up!"
“Wait i think i can let her join our side!” The man said with a worried expression.