KT: Haunted house
- "I very much doubt that it is possible" - Katerina replied -" She has gone mad and thinks that everyone wants to steal her cheese".
She defiantly writhed in her bonds for a few seconds to remind her savior that he did not liberate her completely ("Luigi" untangled part of her bonds, but the girl's hands and feet were still tied, although not as tight as before):
- "In any case, untie me first so that I can free her" - Katya nodded towards the mummified Poppy - "And then together we will figure out what to do with the crazy mouse"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Poppy suddenly showed up to the two of them like nothing happened. “Man that mouse is crazy what your plan?” The man looked confused “huh weird. Anyway hey ivory im Higgins , Jasper Higgens.”
Katerina looked at Poppy in surprise:
- "Oh! But how did you manage... How did you manage to untie yourself so quickly? I just saw a mouse mummify you from head to toe. However, it doesn't matter. Could you untie me too?"
The girl in Velma's costume looked pleadingly at Poppy, Jasper and Gwen. It was already beginning to seem to her that no one present was going to untie her, and that's why she began to fidget nervously, trying the ropes (and sausages) for strength. She might have been able to get out of this on her own, but it would have taken her long hours, while any of these three would have needed only a couple of minutes to give her freedom.
- "Please..."
Jasper untied katerina fully while he continued to talk to ivory “if you join our team you can get all the cheese you want with your friends.” Ivory pondered what kind of friends was jasper impliing
"Thanks" - Katerina said briefly and got to her feet. She decided not to interfere in the negotiations, remembering that her own words provoked Ivory to attack. She wasn't sure that Jasper's speech would be able to persuade this crazy mouse. So, just in case, she took the handcuffs out of her purse and watched Ivory with all her eyes.
The second time, the mouse won't be able to link it so easily... In any case, Katerina really wanted to believe it.
Ivory looked at jasper her arms flopped to her side “alright ill join i wont even double cross you!”
Katerina breathed a sigh of relief and put the handcuffs back in her bag. She didn't quite believe Ivory's words, especially her last sentence. But it looks like this mouse really wasn't going to attack and tie them up anytime soon. Nevertheless, the young detective decided to keep an eye out.
- "Thanks again for the help, Jasper. But... Who are you anyway? And what are you doing in this creepy house? And how do you even know Ivory?" - she asked with ostentatious simplicity.
I know every monster this house has to offer i came to see if the queen is up for a challenge and i watch alot of horror movies
- "The Queen? What kind of queen? Do you know what kind of monster kidnapped a girl dressed in the style of a Disney princess? The kidnapper looks like a dark figure and likes to poison everyone with sleeping gas. Oh, yes, I also love horror movies, but I haven't seen one about a mouse girl who ties people up for cheese" - Katerina replied to all of Jasper's phrases at once
Netherless they had to keep going . But before they could trek on further they found another one of bound-cats characters

(Wpuld you like to add a second character?)
(In fact, I really planned to do it. It remains to choose a character and compose how he (or she) got here.)
(Well. One girl is already participating in this adventure. Therefore, it would be logical to choose a guy as the second character.)

Alex, bound hand and foot, panting, grunting and muttering curses through a gag, jumped along the corridors of the haunted house.
How did he end up here? Well, that's how it happened. Alex received an invitation from his friends Julia and Jane (with whom he has already experienced several amazing adventures related to bondage) to visit a new attraction together - a haunted house. They agreed to come separately, but to meet together in the hall of the house and wait for each other. When Alex came to the hall, there was no one there. (Maybe Julia and Jane were delayed somewhere, maybe they arrived earlier and were also kidnapped, or maybe the invitation was fake). The guy took out his phone to write to the girls and ask where they are.
But he was not allowed to do it. While Alex was typing a message, a dark figure crept up behind him and pressed a cloth soaked in chloroform to his face. (It wasn't the same dark figure that took Ella away. Alex just didn't have time to see what the attacker looked like. Maybe it was Bambi or Ivory. Maybe Jasper or Poppy. Or maybe it was even Julia, Jane and Harley, who decided to arrange a prank for their friend. However, the probability of the latter option is very small. Most likely, Alex was knocked out by one of the many monsters that this house was full of.). The attack caught the guy by surprise, so he immediately inhaled the vapors of chloroform and lost consciousness, not having time to offer any resistance.
Alex didn't know how long he slept, but when he woke up, he found himself in an unfamiliar room. His obese body (In fairness, Alex was no longer as fat as during the incident with the summoning of the demonic doll. Since then, he has taken up sports, started exercising in the morning and lost a little weight, and also became fitter and stronger than he was before. However, it was still a big and stocky guy, with a noticeable belly and a thick ass) was tightly packed in a straitjacket, his legs were tied with ropes around the ankles and knees, and his mouth was gagged with a huge ball gag. To make matters worse, an unknown kidnapper had stolen all of Alex's clothes, so now he was barefoot and totally naked, except for a straitjacket. Fortunately, the straitjacket straps, stretched across his crotch, hid his nakedness, otherwise he would have burned with shame on this very spot.
Waking up and finding himself in an unenviable situation, Alex began to struggle with his bonds and call for help. But it was all useless, he could neither tear the straitjacket nor untie the straps (and judging by the jingling that the guy heard behind his back, the straitjacket was not just tied, but also locked with several small hanging locks), and the gag reliably muffled all his screams. After a long and persistent, but absolutely senseless struggle (in fact, only twenty or thirty minutes had passed, but they seemed like long hours to the poor guy), Alex realized that he would not be able to free himself on his own. So he needs to either find help, or escape from this damned house (and then somehow find help), or at least look for some items that will help him get rid of the bonds or... yes, call for help.
It took him another ten long minutes to crawl to the nearest wall and stand on his feet, using the wall as a support. Now he could move around the house by hopping. It was not too fast and quite tedious, but still this method was much faster and more convenient than crawling on the floor like a worm.
Somehow he managed to get to the door and turn the door handle (this is a real feat when your hands are shackled in a straitjacket, your legs are tied). After that, he got out of the room and, after hopping a few hundred meters along the corridor, he heard someone's voices. It seems that several people were talking somewhere nearby (they were Ivory, Poppy, Jasper and Katya). Alex didn't know if they were friends or enemies, but he didn't have much choice. Filled with hope, the bound Alex hopped in the direction of these voices, grunting loudly through the gag to attract the attention of potential rescuers.

Hop! Hop! Hop-hop! Hop! Hop-hop-hop!
- "MPHHHH!!!! MMHHHH!!! MM HHHRRRR!!! HHHHMMMPPP MMMH!!!!" ("HEY!!! HEEEY!!! I AM HERE!!! HELP ME!!!")
The three saw him and jasper got him out of the jacket and un gagged him “whats your story”.
Alex, wrapped in a straitjacket, jumped out from around the corner of the corridor, moving with jumps like a big fat hare. He hoped that the voices he heard belonged to his friends Julia and Jane, but it was an unfamiliar group of several girls and one guy. However, by the expression on their faces, he realized that most likely they were not enemies, but the same visitors to haunted house as himself.
- "Jinkies!" - Katerina exclaimed (she did not try to joke and imitate Velma, but she involuntarily broke out exactly this word) - "What happened to you?!». She wanted to come to the aid of a guy in a straitjacket, but the more agile Jasper beat her to it.
Unfortunately, Jasper couldn't get Alex out of the straitjacket because it was locked with three small but very strong padlocks on the back. But he easily managed to remove the gag, which was fastened with a strap at the back of Alex's head, but fortunately not locked. However, when the gag was removed, it turned out that the chubby guy's mouth was tightly stuffed with a large piece of cloth shackled into a tight ball.
- "Mmffff! Hmmmmffff!!!" - Alex tried to push the stuffing out of his mouth with his tongue, but it was not so easy to do it.
Jasper handed katerina a hawaiian shirt with brown dungarees “here whens he free hell need this”
Katerina took the clothes Jasper had given her and looked at it doubtfully.
- "I'm not sure if regular-sized clothes will fit him."
To make sure she was right, she once again looked Alex up and down.
Alex, blushing, grunted indignantly through the stuffing, trying to say that he was not so fat.
- "Oh... But he really is completely naked under this jacket!.." - girl said and looked away in embarrassment. She only now noticed that the guy from below was covered only by the straps of his own straitjacket (which hid from prying eyes only the genitals, and the gap between the buttocks).
From such close attention to his person, the guy wanted to sink through the ground with shame. He was already ready to turn around and hop somewhere else, away from this company of scoffers. The only thing that stopped him was the realization that he was unlikely to be able to find other people in this house as quickly who would be ready to release him.
Therefore, he continued to growl indignantly and grunt through a piece of cloth, begging for it to be removed from his mouth.
Poppy held up a key and undid the locks on the jacket while ivory pulled out the stuffing
The piece of cloth that Ivory pulled out of Alex's mouth was truly huge. Perhaps the ballgag was even superfluous, there was so much stuffing that the captive would hardly be able to spit it out on his own.
- "Phaaaah!!!"- the barely saliva-soaked cloth left his mouth, Alex coughed and took a deep breath of air -"Oh, thank you!!! I don't know who you are, but thank you! I spent many hours in this position and no longer hoped for rescue! You can't even imagine how terrible it is!" (In fact, Alex was not tied up for "long hours", but only for a little over an hour. However, he wasn't lying. He just lost track of time and really believed that many hours had passed)
"Oh no, you're wrong, I can imagine it perfectly," thought Katerina, who also had a lot of similar "adventures". She walked up to Alex (of course, she didn't know his name yet) and began to untie his legs. The knots were strong but quite simple. Obviously, the one, who kidnapped and tied Alex, did not bother too much with complicated knots, knowing full well that the prisoner, deprived of the slightest opportunity to use his hands and teeth, would not be able to untie them. Katerina had to tinker with it a bit, but after a few seconds Alex's legs were free.
Oddly enough, Poppy's keys fit all the locks and after a couple of moments the locks were removed. Alex still wouldn't be able to get out of the straitjacket because it was fastened at the back with numerous straps and buckles. But now anyone could easily free him.
- "Please! Unbutton, unbutton it as soon as possible" - the guy hurried the Poppy - "I don't want to stay in this damn jacket for one extra second!"
“Alright alright ive got you its a good thing this shirt is plus sized” poppy said as she unbuttoned the jacket
- "Thanks again" - Alex stretched his numb hands - "I was already beginning to fear that I would never get out of this."
He took the clothes that Katerina handed him.
- "I will willingly tell you my story, but first (the guy blushed) could you turn away for a while."