KT: Haunted house
The mouse girl put her clothes back on “i can try but higgins will have to help” higgins nodded “alright i will
Katerina told the rest of the gang (quietly so that the witch wouldn't hear): "Well! I propose such a plan. Everyone except Ivory and Higgins will attack the ghost hands at once. We won't be able to destroy them, but we will distract the attention of the witch who controls them. Ghosts can tie us up or strip us naked (she blushed). Hell, they might even spank or tickle one of us (she shivered fearfully). But we will fight them no matter what. The witch will have to focus on attacking many targets at the same time and she will lose her vigilance. At least I really hope so. And when that happens, Higgins and Ivory will attack and neutralize her. Let's do it!"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
The witch turned her head and pinched her nose in dissatisfaction “you know i can hear you right my pets keep tying them up or my names not donna”
Since there were no other plans and hopes anyway, Katerina and Alex, handcuffed together, attacked the largest cluster of ghostly hands. They tried to beat them with their hands, grab them and throw them to the ground, and then trample them with their feet. If the ghost hands are material enough, then it could work. But even if all the attacks pass through the ghosts without harming the, it will at least distract them and Donna.
Donna just turned to face the handcuffed people and started to cuff their toes together
- "You can bind us, but you can't break our spirit," Katerina shouted defiantly. In fact, she was not at all sure that, having been captured by a witch, she would really be so unbreakable. But right now it was more important to get Donna's attention.
- "Oh yes! I was bound by mystical creatures that were much cooler than you!" - Alex supported Katerina.
After that, they synchronously started hopping in the direction of Donna on their cuffed legs. The tightly bound toes hurt, but both understood that in case of defeat, the whole team would be captured by the witch and then all hope would be lost.
The ghost hands now focus on poppy in which they made her barefoot then they wrapped tape over kat snd alexs bodies
(If I remember correctly, Poppy should still be naked.
How exactly did the ghosts wrap Alex and Kat? Did they wrap each one individually, or did they tie the bodies of both to each other? And how much tape did they use?)
(Poppy is still nude and they use lot of tape to tie their bodies together)

Poppy put the rest of her suit back on and tried throwing things at the ghosts to no avail “dammit how are you two holding up!”
Alex and Katerina found themselves tightly taped to each other. They were not prepared for such a turn of events. Of course, both understood that they would inevitably find themselves bound sooner or later. But besides this, they found themselves pressed against each other by such parts of their bodies that it is simply indecent for a guy and a girl who are not in a love relationship to touch. Katerina's tits pressed into Alex's chest. And his cock pressed against her thigh. Their faces and lips were so close to each other that they were almost kissing. This whole situation was very confusing for both him and her.
- “Heyyy!!! What are you doing, you stupid magic bitch!”
- “Untie us immediately, you dirty depraved witch!”
They shouted insults at Donna (which most likely only amused her). Not wanting to remain in such an embarrassing position, both tried to squirm and struggle with their bonds, trying to break the tape. But the tape was too strong and all their struggle led to them losing their balance and falling to the floor. Now Alex was lying on his back, and Katerina, tied to him, was lying on top of him. Both were red, like boiled crayfish, and continued tossing and turning, trying to get out. At the same time, their bodies were rubbing against each other, which made them even more embarrassed (and a little horny).
- “Grrrr! You will pay for this!

They had already forgotten about the original plan to distract Donna, but unconsciously continued to work on its implementation. After all, a witch is unlikely to refuse such a spectacle.
Higgins noticed this and got closer to kat and alex only for the gands to tape him togetther too “crap!”
Alex and Katerina began to sway from side to side until they managed to roll on to their side. They were still wrapped in duct tape and pressed tightly together, but at least now they were lying on their sides and Katerina's weight no longer pressed Alex into the floor.
- "Don't give up, Higgins! We'll be able to kick this bitch's ass even with our hands and feet tied!" - twisting and puffing, both tried to crawl up to Donna. But of course, in their position, the progress was not slow, but very slow. And it is unlikely that they would be able to harm the witch now. But to stop struggle now meant freeing up more ghostly hands to attack the rest of the gang.
The hands begun to wrap higgins and kats heads with tape. Alex was ungagged for now
- "Hey! Stop it nommfff!" - Katerina shouted.
- "Not so fast!" - Alex grabbed the ghostly hand with his teeth. It was not difficult, because his face was located exactly opposite Katerina's face, around which the hand with the tape was flying.
The hand simply responded with floating away from alex then ghosts grabbed kats long orange socks and stuffed them in alexs mouth
- "You'd better let me and my friends go now, stupid witch. Because when I get out, I'm you... Mfff"
Alex didn't have time to tell what he would do with Donna with Donna when he was free, because his mouth was tightly stuffed with Katerina's crumpled fragrant socks.
- "Ggmmfff!! PPHHHMMPHHH!!" - Alex grunted muffledly and began to shake his head and try to push the socks out of his mouth with his tongue. But it was almost impossible. Katerina had rather chubby legs, besides Velma's costume suggested that the socks should be long enough. When put on, they almost reached Katerina's knees. Therefore, the socks turned out to be a huge smelly lump that completely filled the mouth of the unfortunate guy, causing his cheeks to swell like a hamster. Probably from the outside it would even look comical, but Alex and Katerina were not laughing right now.
- "Fmmmmfff!! Hmmmfff!" the girl in Velma's costume echoed him. If the hands had gagged only one of them, then the second one could have helped her by removing the gag with his teeth. But now that Alex's mouth was stuffed with socks and Katerina's mouth was wrapped in duct tape, they could not help each other in any way.
All they had to do was throw angry glances at Donna and fight with their bonds, continuing to rub against each other in an absolutely obscene way.
Ivory went up to the hands and she distracted them by trying to chase them
- "UUUGGHHHH!!! MMMPHHH!!! HHHMMMPHHH!!!"
- "GRRRRRRR!!! PPPHHHRRRR!!! MMMM!! NNPPFFF!!!!"
Alex and Katerina worked hard to get free. They groaned and moaned through their gags, wriggled furiously, strained their muscles and violently jerked their arms and legs. But obviously it was useless. If they could ever be freed themselves without outside help, it would take at least a day of intense struggle. This is provided that no one bind them even more tightly.
Obviously, all they could do was to occupy the witch's attention with the spectacle of their senseless attempts to escape from captivity. All hope was on Ivory, Poppy and Harley.
Harley managed to stun the witch temporally with a punch but the hands just groped her and kats butt “hey knock that off perverts!”
- "Gmm mm ffffhhttt... pppphhhrrrmmmffft!!!" - Katerina grunted into the gag about the same thing that Harley said. She twisted and jerked her chubby butt unsuccessfully trying to escape from annoying ghostly hands and trying not to think about about something firm pressing against her thigh
- "Ffff... mmm ppss mss... Hhhhhmm! mm hh pphh! (Kick that bitch's ass, Harley! Tie her up!)" - Alex shouted to the gag (more precisely, he mumbled softly, because his gag was very tight). At the same time, he tried to move the lower half of his body away from Katerina so that his cock did not rest so much on her thigh. But it was useless —tape held them too close together