DarkGrey's character(s)
I don't know if this is the usual thing to do on this board, but I'm posting a description of my character(s) that will be in any RPs on this board, for convenience. I have only one character here at the moment, any others will be added here.

----------
Vicki

Name : Victoria (“Vicki”) White

Height : 5'4”

Likes (Bondage) : Has tried most things, and liked them - ropes, tape, ribbons, scarves, straitjacket, gags (prefers tape but will accept others), sacks

Dislikes (Bondage) : Pain, humiliation, immobility (being anchored to immovable objects such as a bed or pole – prefers to retain some ability to hop/shuffle around), blindfolds

Description:

A slim girl with grey eyes in a heart-shaped face, and shoulder-length pale (almost white) blonde hair. Vicki is an intelligent and kind-hearted person, if a bit on the ditzy side (think Natalie from the Charlie's Angels movies). Having grown up with various tie-up games, she has developed a high comfort level for being tied up, and a facility for doing things without the use of her hands.
(03-25-2021, 07:38 PM)DarkGrey Wrote: I don't know if this is the usual thing to do on this board, but I'm posting a description of my character(s) that will be in any RPs on this board, for convenience.

I think you got the right idea. I remember Poly posting an entire list of his characters in the old forum's OOC board as well.
A new character appears!

Mira

-------

Name: Mira White

Species: Nekomimi

Occupation: Messenger (usually on a bicycle; she also has a small car that she uses for those jobs that are not suitable for the bike)

Description: Mira stands about 5'4, with an athletic figure (she is, as might be expected, very fit). When working, she normally wears bike shorts and a polo top, with athletic shoes. For casual wear, she normally favours simple clothing – jeans or leggings, combined with a top of some sort, and sandals or canvas slip-on shoes. She has honey-blonde hair, which she normally keeps in a ponytail. Her most notable features are her grey eyes, her heart-shaped face, and her ears and tail – both ears and tail are covered in soft fur the same colour as her hair.

Personality: Mira is a pretty easy-going sort for the  most part, when not working. She does have a lively sense of humour.

Backstory: Mira spent most of her life in Pelzton, with summers often spent away, staying with her cousin in another town. Said cousin had a group of friends and neighbourhood kids with.. unusual ideas of entertainment...

Favorite Bindings/Gags: Mira is most comfortable with the kinds of binding materials normally available to neighbourhood kids – ropes, duct tape and similar. No blindfolds, or hoods that cover entire face. Also no binding to objects such as chairs, beds, poles or similar

Favorite Position: Mira is a switch, although she probably would not think of herself in such terms. She is, due to her experiences, fairly comfortable with being tied up, and would have no hesitation in taking a turn at being the one doing the tying.