Kink talk: the expedition for heroes
You are a being blessed with some inhuman ability and have been asked to search for a tall mountain leading to a villains lair

You are being led by two latina siblings one is a woman with the power of thought projecting with long brown hair tan skin a purple turtleneck and a black skirt. And one is enby with short orange hair glasses white skin a green t shirt and white trousers their power was breathing underwater with gills attached to their stomach. “Um hello and welcome!” The ginger spoke “im leslie and my sister over there is Jack”
((Hol' up there. How exactly can a pair of twins look vastly different from one another? That's not how even fraternal twins work.))
((There should be fixed))
Alice, a brunette about 5'6" tall, walked with Dawn, the blonde with a green sweater who has psychic abilities, walked up to the siblings. The moonchild walked up to the pair and spoke. "It's nice to meet you two. So, what's the deal here?"
Alice is just a little bit behind Dawn.
Leslie spoke “it appears this mountain is home to some kins of villian if we reach his fortress we can stop him from what appears to be ending powers. But be warned there are many tricks up here.”
"I doubt Alice has anything to worry about," Dawn replied. "She doesn't have any powers herself. Trust me, I checked her aura."
"Eyy..!" Alice replied.
Jack the latina girl looked up at the mountain and began climbing .”say Alice was it? Tell us more sbout yourself and that blonde girl!”
"While Dawn is right that I don't have any special ability like you guys, I do carry a pair of daggers with me," Alice replied. "That and I did train in some specific martial arts form."
Jack smiled “ive got the power of projecting my thoughts but i cant interact with them in anyway my sibling can breathe underwater.”
"Projecting thoughts? You mean, like, opinions?" Dawn asked. "I'm pretty sure everyone can do that." Dawn jumped along the rocks of the mountain. "Some are more vocal about it than others."
Jack laughed “no my thoughts can be shown publicly lets say if i were to think of an apple.” An image of an apple is shown on her head.
"Hmm, I see..."
((Lets put this rp on pause for now until we finish Total Tied island.))
((Can I still join?))
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Sure i dont see why not but lets continue after tti is over
((Ive been thinking about it should we continue this while TTI is still going on cause i want to))
(03-10-2024, 07:15 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: ((Ive been thinking about it should we continue this while TTI is still going on cause i want to))

((Yeah, I think that sounds like a good idea.))
“So this mountain looks steep we’re going to need help.” Jack said.
"Hang on." Dawn used her right hand to float her partners up. "I got this." Dawn continued to jump up the mountain, taking the others with her.
Leslie smiled “thanks but well take it from here im more worried about that alice chick”