Forum Revamp Incoming
I figured I should give a heads up: this board will have some forums added and removed in a few days. To the current roleplayers, at least two new forums will be added: a Shoppe in an AU where Sebastian-inspired items are sold and a Solo for people wanting to RP by themselves (Kink Talk was supposed to have this but tends to be joined most of the time). Requests will be removed due to minor use and OOC will become RP Info to promote more advices.

The Library/fanworks section didn't get much use, which is an issue considering this is supposed to be a fan board. As such, the Stories and High-End forums will be replaced with Experience for very short "testimonies" and Rubber Tank for rookies to promote new products. There might also be a Fancolor Bounty Board to promote more fanart. Anyway, the overall changes are being considered but is likely to occur as April approaches.

And while I was distracted by a personal project these past months, I will try to upload some content in these forums as April approaches.
[Image: Beta.png]
I only oppose the Solo RP thing, as the whole point of a Roleplaying session is for at least two people to play out a scenario. I don't know what you expect to accomplish out of playing by yourself in this context as that is the equivalent of playing with sock puppets wondering where your friends went.
For people wanting to try some solo TTRPGs, want to practice interactions between their own characters without a third wheel, and want to write a story choice by choice rather than a whole.

I suppose, if the player allows, others can comment for choices or feedback, but this will ultimately be a section for the player to challenge themselves.
[Image: Beta.png]