The Test
Pretty simple. You came across a semi-transparent sack. Supposedly if you're trapped in the sack, you'll experience some interesting sensations all over. Will you try it out?

((Note, this is just a test of this sub-forum. I don't really have plans to carry this out further than about 20 or so lines.))
I didn't quite understand the format of this topic. Is this something like a mini RP or a hypothetical reasoning about how I would act in such a situation IRL?
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(04-03-2024, 12:00 PM)Bound cat Wrote: I didn't quite understand the format of this topic. Is this something like a mini RP or a hypothetical reasoning about how I would act in such a situation IRL?

((A mini-RP as the OP has intended.))
Barbara (a heavily built red-haired girl of medium height with an appetizing round butt and breasts of the second size) approached the sack and looked at it doubtfully:
- “Pfff ... Voluntarily climb into this dubious-looking sack? Did they really think I'd fall for this April Fool's joke? Let them look for a more trusting fool,” - she said aloud to herself and defiantly turned her back on the sack and walked away.
But when she was a few meters away from the sack, she stopped, and then turned around and came back. Redhead looked at the sack curiously once more and continued to reason out loud:
- “On the other hand, what if it really is some kind of magic sack capable of giving unusual sensations. Okay… There's no one around to see me. It's decided! I'll just climb into the sackand sit inside for a while. And if everything turns out to be just an April Fool's Day joke, then I just won't tell anyone that I did it.”
Barbara picked up the sack and carefully examined it from the outside and inside in search of some secrets, tricks or, perhaps, notes with instructions for use.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.