3 Blind Mice
I colored an older bastianmage picture tonight on a whim... Seems this site has changed a bunch! 

Dunno If I can upload to the gallery bit at all... Not really sure what am doing. Says User don't exist when I try and login.. 

Maybe I can share it here? 

A bit outside the lines, but the shading is nice.

Also, I should say that the Gallery and the Forums are not linked, so you'll have to create an account for the Gallery if you want to upload to it. This is because when I tried to integrate the accounts, logging into the Gallery would direct you to the Forums but did nothing to the Gallery (one of the reasons why everything was re-uploaded to "the old gallery".
[Image: Beta.png]
(03-29-2021, 09:56 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: A bit outside the lines, but the shading is nice.

Also, I should say that the Gallery and the Forums are not linked, so you'll have to create an account for the Gallery if you want to upload to it.  This is because when I tried to integrate the accounts, logging into the Gallery would direct you to the Forums but did nothing to the Gallery (one of the reasons why everything was re-uploaded to "the old gallery".

That kinda reminds me, how come we aren't able to reregister to the gallery, anyhow?
...Oh, there's an option to allow new users.  Enabled.
[Image: Beta.png]