Food Fight
How does this game work:

Throw a food item.  Like an actual food fight, the next poster will "catch" it and throw their own food item.

---

I'll start the food fight by tossing a handful of mashed potatoes in a random direction.
[Image: Beta.png]
With mashed potatoes splattering in my face, I will say I'm not the biggest fan of mashed potatoes. Needless to say, I would then throw a handful of peas.
Peas don't mess me up a lot, but getting hit by many little things isn't fun either.  I decide to sweeten things up by throwing apple sauce.
Oh, snap! Right in my shirt! Needless to say, I followed up with a coconut cream pie, just like a clown would.
I wipe the gooey thing off my face.  Delicious, but not a point.  I will fling some roasted marshmallows off the sticks!
The marshmallows were sticky to saw the least. I would like to throw some peanut butter, but I need that to get the marshmallow out of my hair. Instead, I had to settle for throwing some guacamole.
((Want me to make a different game involving a more broader definition of sticky stuff?  Probably after we tire of this one.))

It is globby and green is not my color.  I shall have to throw some salsa (mild).