Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
"Hmm, it seems this place has a way with words..." Dawn looked down at the poem written on the floor.

Quote:Normalcy is to accept who you are.  You start with no benefits nor powers barred.

"Basically, what it's saying is I'm going in with what I got; nothing more, nothing less. Hmm..." Dawn thought about it. "Innately, I have aura-reading, animal communication, levitation, clairvoyance, and teleportation upwards of 71 meters (this was calculated from the first episode of TDROTI) going for me. My ability to predict the future is fairly limited despite my prediction of Dakotazoid's arrival. Conversely, my downfall in the show was caused by Scott making use of my weakness of being unable to sense what I can't see. That and my animal powers won't work against mollusks. I think I got all the bases of myself covered."

Quote:For every exploration three, a reward you gain for free.

"Okay, so if I manage to get through three levels, I can gain something out of it. Neat."

Quote:Live with three of heart, all gone go back to start.

"Okay, three lives and no continues... Got it."

Dawn then looked at the walls. "Hmm... These doors are colored. I wonder if that means something..." Dawn headed into into the yellow door first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds - by Flashlight237 - 05-16-2021, 04:46 AM