Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
(05-18-2021, 11:43 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Three tiles rose up to present three different items for Dawn, text written on the side (and its appearance in parenthesis):

Simon Says (plaque): Place plaque on a colored door.  All people entering that color the next round will also face an additional command.

Monster Egg (egg):  Consume to restore all hearts and health.  If not consumed after three rooms, it hatches into ???.

Psion Suit (rubber dress):  A suit that stills the body but enhances the mind.  Can swing/cast even when restrained, and reveals a loss situation in blue rooms.

In addition, Dawn can see a black door, a yellow door and a green door.

"Hmm... The Simon Says plaque isn't exactly something I can really make use of when exploring an area..." Dawn said. "The monster egg looks promising as it does reward good gameplay, yet on the other hand, the psion suit can allow me to make more use of my mind and, given the implications, help me solve puzzles in the blue rooms. On the other hand, the psion suit would restrain me by a bit. Hmm..."

Dawn weighed in her options. After thinking about it, Dawn opted to grab the psion suit. Hope there's a mirror somewhere in here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds - by Flashlight237 - 05-19-2021, 12:12 AM