Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
The blob nudged back at Natasha.  She got the feeling that it wanted to be on top of her, only out of pride.

((Sorry about skipping you.))

---

Dawn entered a green room that contained a black blob.  It did seem different than the previous model in the sense that it had eight nubs like feet.  It spat a white goo at Dawn.

---

Rehyanne sees four pillars in this room, each with a different item and each far enough that a person couldn't touch two with their hands.

"Looks like somehow ordered a freebie.  Shame you had to get it in a yellow room."  A white-haired woman grinned as she hefted her axe, walking towards a set of pillars.  "This kind of room, it's pretty much a lawless zone.  Good if you're alone, even better if you want to get greedy.  Just pick from your side and I won't have to be greedy, got it?"

Stun Baton (Rod):  On swing, 25% chance to stun target.   Doubled on humans.

Monster Manual (Book): When used, gain insight on target.

Plus-Sized Hammer (Hammer): Add +2 damage when in plus rooms.

Fishy Business (Mermaid Suit): A suit that restraints the legs but summons a bubble barrier to move in.

Rehyanne can also see a black door, a purple door and a black-plus door.

---

The blonde almost jumped and clutched her heart.  "S-sorry, you just surprised me!  I didn't think there were other people here..."

The blonde looked at the two tiles again.  "So, um...how do we do this?"
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds - by Polyedit2000 - 05-21-2021, 01:13 AM