Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
"then it might not be a good idea ... n-not sure how we are going to free each oth- h-hey wait" Hannah hummed to herself in thought, only to cut herself off with a yelp of surprise from the sudden flash of light that blinded her for a second or two, leaving her to blindly scramble to catch Lilith as soon as her vision cleared, letting her land in hannah's lap to cushion her fall.

"y-you okay?" she sputtered nervously over her words, frantically checking lilith over to make sure she was okay as she picked at the bandages, loosening them up enough to unravel her head. "I can probably unravel the r-rest of these bandages, b-but I'm not sure how w-we are gonna get fr-free of the rubber ... thought it s-seem we over thought th-the rules, the bandage tile is in-inactive so I guess w-we just have t-to trigger each of the tiles, unless its waiting for you....." *she trails off in thought, mumbling incoherently to herself for a bit, stopping only when she realized what she was doing, causing her cheeks to burn with a blush and awkwardly cough into her fist. "an-anyways, y-you sure you wanna c-continue? I can free y-you now and t-take the rubber tile"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds - by bond56 - 05-21-2021, 12:24 PM