Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
Hannah groaned into her gag, pouting as her cheeks puffed out slightly, burning with a light blush that was barely covered by her rubber gag as she hid her face in the pads of the floor in embarrassment, mentally face palming.

taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down, Hannah rolled onto her back, curiously staring up at Lilith to see what she was testing, humming slightly in awe as Liliths wig disappears and reappears, barely even noticing the drawer handle sinking into her inventory she assumed from watching Lilith.

'can I issue the command mentally? huh, gonna have to try it in the next room ..! don't equip! don't equip!' she mentally asked herself only to be snapped out of her thoughts upon noticing Lilith picking up the collar, causing her to try and mentally command the collar not to equip or activate on Lilith ... 'it would be useful though, to have someone carry her or fight for her, or just do the things she could no longer do bound as she is-! no! she lost a heart cause of me, if anyone deserves to be turned into a combat drone it should be me ... I would make a sucky one though..' her thoughts raced back and forth as she wormed her way over to Lilith, hoping to get her to drop it so she could store it in her inventory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds - by bond56 - 05-27-2021, 11:51 AM