Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
Dawn felt the solid dress on her disappear.  She almost fell since she lost the grip on that dress, but it seems her own dress could work as a substitute.  Dawn would find that vanishing the rubber dress did not increase her telekinetic powers, though with the ability to walk around and not need to mess with the suit, that would reduce the amount of buzzing from that one item.

Though Dawn found herself in a straitjacket as the redhead grabbed Twin Bonds.  "Sorry, you just had a lot of new stuff after I got robbed and-oh, you were walking with that in you?"

((It seems the redhead lost the items she had when she last met Dawn and gained a straitjacket.  Oddly enough, Dawn could see a hazy fourth door with shimmering color.))

---

Rehyanne felt the cat suit flow over her as she entered the room, a pink body with white belly, paws, and tail tip.  However, the suit was a bit thick at the hands and belly, making her look more like a sonic character.  (Think Cat Peach)

A white-haired girl with hair in buns and ponytails turned and spotted Rehyanne, startled by her appearance, but not because she suddenly appeared.  "C-can I pet you, kitty?"

---

Lilith blinked as the cocooned Hannah stood at attention, then realized why she stopped.  "O-oh!  I told you to choose.  I wish there was a manual..."

Hannah startled to talk.  Well, tried to, but Hannah had an idea what she was saying.  If there was a command, she would follow it first. If someone left her instructions even if they were not in the same room, she would follow it second.  Though if neither conditions were active, she was free to act on her own violation.  A command can become inactive if it kept her in a room and no other people encountered her for some time.

Lilith got the gist of it.  "I think I get it.  You just go through that black door.  I'll join you in a bit."

Hannah hopped through the black door.  She saw four pillars.  However, she didn't see Lilith joining her.  Perhaps she had gotten separated.  She also noticed one of the wall tiles had a handle on it, no doubt the power of the Secret Drawer.

In black, the chaos rise.  Gain a prize on everyone's behalf, or please everyone with your demise.

+Floors become sticky for 15 minutes the next turn.

+On restart, players will be straitjacketed.

-Players can remove one item the first time they encounter a boss.

-All players remove non-item bounds.
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds - by Polyedit2000 - 05-28-2021, 09:43 AM