Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
(05-28-2021, 09:43 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Dawn felt the solid dress on her disappear.  She almost fell since she lost the grip on that dress, but it seems her own dress could work as a substitute.  Dawn would find that vanishing the rubber dress did not increase her telekinetic powers, though with the ability to walk around and not need to mess with the suit, that would reduce the amount of buzzing from that one item.

Though Dawn found herself in a straitjacket as the redhead grabbed Twin Bonds.  "Sorry, you just had a lot of new stuff after I got robbed and-oh, you were walking with that in you?"

((It seems the redhead lost the items she had when she last met Dawn and gained a straitjacket.  Oddly enough, Dawn could see a hazy fourth door with shimmering color.))

((Speaking of loot... Hey, psst, you should probably include the new loot in the tracker.))

Dawn was surprised by the sudden jacketing. From rubber to canvas, Dawn was astonished at first. It seems some mysterious force copied her light bulb, Psion Suit, and picture frame and pasted it them on the redhead and vice versa, thus giving the redhead copies of Dawn's items in exchange. It was in the description.

Anyway, after a bit, Dawn said... "Well, no, but it definitely fits these padded rooms," Dawn replied. Dawn replied. "I think I'll take it over that Psion Suit any day... Mmm... Might have to get used to hugging myself for a-- Hey, was that cellar door there before?" Dawn somehow saw a fourth door. She wasn't sure what color it was. Dawn had been used to the DK64-colored (red, yellow, green, blue, purple) and black doors she had seen before, but this was the first time she had seen a hidden door that was both shimmering and hazy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds - by Flashlight237 - 05-28-2021, 11:31 AM