Kink Talk: Peachy Keen
Alright, so everyone's favorite damsel in distress, it seems, is Peach, right? I mean why else does she wind up bound and gagged in so many DeviantART posts? Well, why not play around with her? A'ight, here goes.

In the Mushroom Kingdom, there is a beautiful princess by the name of Peach. She stands six feet tall, has blonde hair, sapphire-blue eyes, and a lovely pink dress. IN her castle, Peach is relaxing in her throne while playing on the Nintendo 3DS. How will she be kidnapped this time? That's up to you to decide.
There's a peach in the sky. It's big and floaty. Suddenly it falls on the princess head and it forms an armless catsuit with a peach-shaped hood. And the legs have cuffs that force her to walk away to places unknown.
(05-27-2021, 02:21 PM)irRESPondible Wrote: There's a peach in the sky. It's big and floaty. Suddenly it falls on the princess head and it forms an armless catsuit with a peach-shaped hood. And the legs have cuffs that force her to walk away to places unknown.

"Huh? Mmph! Mrrph!" Peach was sure enough trapped by the peach that had trapped her. Once she was trapped, Peach found herself suddenly moving. At first, her movements seemed like she was wondering aimlessly, but soon after, whatever it was had Peach walking out the door.
As Peach passed by a pipe, a Double Cherry flew out and hit her, making two copies of her.  A strand of web snagged one of her by the feet and dragged her into the pipe, spinning her and cocooning her.
[Image: Beta.png]
(05-28-2021, 09:59 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: As Peach passed by a pipe, a Double Cherry flew out and hit her, making two copies of her.  A strand of web snagged one of her by the feet and dragged her into the pipe, spinning her and cocooning her.

The Peach clone, she too in a peach-themed catsuit, was confused by the sudden development. That didn't matter too much, as whichever one that thing picked, she was promptly cocooned by whatever took her, at wherever the pipe took her.

The other Peach would just wander off.
After some time, Peach 2 dropped from the exit of a pipe into an underground web as the spider webbed the exit shut.  Two more spider begin trying to take the hood and cuffs off.
(05-28-2021, 12:00 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: The other Peach would just wander off.

And she would eventually walk into a puddle of sticky honey.
(05-29-2021, 12:45 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: After some time, Peach 2 dropped from the exit of a pipe into an underground web as the spider webbed the exit shut.  Two more spider begin trying to take the hood and cuffs off.

The cuffs managed to come off; however, the hood itself, despite its inflated appearance (to reflect off its peach-shaped appearance), seemed to resist the spider's efforts.

(05-29-2021, 05:03 AM)irRESPondible Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 12:00 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: The other Peach would just wander off.

And she would eventually walk into a puddle of sticky honey.

Peach 1 found herself trapped in the honey, her feet slowly sticking into the goop. Grunting, she tried to pull out of the honey, but to no avail.
The spiders abandoned Peach 2.

"Oh dear, it seems someone already caught Peach before I did, and it's not so easy to remove.  That kinda ruins the fun."  A female, human by the way her fingers run against Peach's chest.  "Still, I suppose it doesn't change the game.  So, if you can escape this web within...a day, to be generous, I'll move you somewhere bigger.  Sounds good?"
(05-30-2021, 12:49 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The spiders abandoned Peach 2.

"Oh dear, it seems someone already caught Peach before I did, and it's not so easy to remove.  That kinda ruins the fun."  A female, human by the way her fingers run against Peach's chest.  "Still, I suppose it doesn't change the game.  So, if you can escape this web within...a day, to be generous, I'll move you somewhere bigger.  Sounds good?"

I suppose that depends on what you mean. You got A Princess Peach, not the Princess Peach. In any case...

"Hmm smmd thmt?" ("Who said that?") Peach replied, not being able to see out her hood.
There was a pause as Peach 2's captor probably did not want to give everything away.  "You can call me Arachne.  That name means nothing to you now.  If you manage to escape and prove your mettle, I will tell you the significance of that name."
(05-30-2021, 11:16 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: There was a pause as Peach 2's captor probably did not want to give everything away.  "You can call me Arachne.  That name means nothing to you now.  If you manage to escape and prove your mettle, I will tell you the significance of that name."

Peach 2 wasn't really sure what to do here. Peach had only made several escape attempts, all which were done while Bowser and his troops had their backs turned. How was she to react to this?
"Do not worry about the suit or the room.  Just worry about the web you're in.  My spiders and I will be outside the room in case you have a secret escape technique you don't want to show us."  It sounds like Arachne and the spiders are leaving.  "Oh, and this is the only time you get to escape, because if I don't see you out of that web...your bindings will become harder to remove."
(05-30-2021, 01:31 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Do not worry about the suit or the room.  Just worry about the web you're in.  My spiders and I will be outside the room in case you have a secret escape technique you don't want to show us."  It sounds like Arachne and the spiders are leaving.  "Oh, and this is the only time you get to escape, because if I don't see you out of that web...your bindings will become harder to remove."

Unsure of what to really do here, Peach 2 squirmed in the webs she was trapped in.
From what Peach 2 can tell, the web she was on was more like a crisscross of roping, and while she was not standing up, she would still be above a 60 degree angle at least.  In addition, she was not actually wrapped to the web, but it was sticky enough that she couldn't just slip off.  Speaking of which, it seems that the removal of the cuffs also resulted in loosening the cocoon around her legs.
Peach 2 squirmed in her webs, showing obvious hesitation and unsureness. Peach wasn't one to comply with a kidnapper, especially with how often she called out to Mario to rescue her, so all Peach can really do is lay there unsure of what to make of all this.
After several hours, Peach 2 would hear Arachne again.

"So, you didn't bother to escape.  I will admit something...I used a Double Cherry on you, or maybe on the original Peach.  Last I checked, the other princess hasn't exactly been hidden away yet and is probably not aware the cherry was used, so the chance of someone looking for a princess here is very low, and it's not like the kingdom needs two princesses."

Arachne bit into Peach 2's neck, and Peach's thought processes began to slow as she pulled away.  "I'm not skilled as my mother when it comes to venoms, but I've essentially lowered your metabolism so you won't have to worry about starving for quite a while.  May have other side effects too.  Unfortunately for you, this is the last time I will even touch you.  Good bye, because you definitely won't get a bigger space."

True to Arachne's words, the spiders plucked her body off the web then cocooned her one more time.  They then brought her feet to her ass and head to her knees as they wrapped her into a ball of silk before carrying her into the underground "road".  Then they pasted dark bricks around her form until it resembled a block, which then they then piled other blocks on top of her.  As they had chosen a location without a Koopa Troopa for miles, it would be unlikely that anyone could break the blocks on accident.  And while Arachne did imagine this scenario in case Peach failed utterly, she eventually forgot about her.

GAME OVER

((Finished here.))