Sorry I was gone.
Hey guys. Sorry I sorta just dipped out of the blue. Lot of stuff has been going on between moving, finding out we didn't have anywhere to go, packing up while freaking out, helping my grandmother move in, finally getting the place but it's leaking, work drama, and a few other stuff I am back and I apologize for the absence. I'll send messages soon to see if anyone wants to continue the RP's I started or if I need to think up a new one. (though I got some ideas.)
Up to you, really. My recommendation is to start anew or, if you really want to play an older RP out, go for a reboot (saying that because Polyedit2000 considered a reboot of his Magic School of Thot deal).
(02-18-2023, 11:07 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Up to you, really. My recommendation is to start anew or, if you really want to play an older RP out, go for a reboot (saying that because Polyedit2000 considered a reboot of his Magic School of Thot deal).

Alrighty
Welcome back.
[Image: Beta.png]
(02-18-2023, 10:44 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Welcome back.

Thank you
Saw you tried to start a new one. I wold've gotten to it, but I was busy with other things.
(02-19-2023, 09:30 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Saw you tried to start a new one. I wold've gotten to it, but I was busy with other things.

I would also like to participate in this, but I was too busy last weekend.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(02-19-2023, 09:30 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Saw you tried to start a new one. I wold've gotten to it, but I was busy with other things.

(02-20-2023, 04:27 AM)Bound cat Wrote:

I would also like to participate in this, but I was too busy last weekend.

It's all good, I wanted to fix it up a bit and repost it and then I accidentally came up with another one.
Since we are talking about this, I would be glad to continue the other RP's: "Halloween Carnival", "Webby's Wonderworld", "Escape Club" and others. As well as games from the "Forum games" section.
(02-21-2023, 02:10 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Since we are talking about this, I would be glad to continue the other RP's: "Halloween Carnival", "Webby's Wonderworld", "Escape Club" and others. As well as games from the "Forum games" section.

H.C. Is the only up there I can control my my friend.
Yes, I know. It's just dreaming out loud.