Among Us: Return of the Kink
With the release of new colors and the existence of 15-character lobbies, I think it's time to experiment with Among Us once more. I mean why not, right? That being said... Well, here goes.

You are all in a dropship, because that's the lobby of a game of Among Us, I guess. As one would expect from these sorts of RPs, the players are girls in uniquely-colored lycra suits, much like the players in the real game are uniquely-colored marshmallow people. What did ya expect?

Anyway, here are the colors: https://among-us.fandom.com/wiki/Colors

Good luck.

That being said, be sure to specify the role or roles you want your character to have in OOC text. That way, you all can play how you want your characters to play. Also, there's gonna be 3 impostors.
Rehyanne wakes up confused by the fact her usual light blue dress was replaced with a cyan latex outfit. Luckily her visor has graduation. "... Cyka Blyat..."

---

Zee-Zee and Gwen stretched a bit. The former is in a maroon suit, the latter in a blue one. "Be careful, mon cherie, this entire set up is kinda sus" quips Gwen, which elicits a groan from her partner as she giggles.
(07-01-2021, 07:09 PM)irRESPondible Wrote: Rehyanne wakes up confused by the fact her usual light blue dress was replaced with a cyan latex outfit. Luckily her visor has graduation. "... Cyka Blyat..."

---

Zee-Zee and Gwen stretched a bit. The former is in a maroon suit, the latter in a blue one. "Be careful, mon cherie, this entire set up is kinda sus" quips Gwen, which elicits a groan from her partner as she giggles.

Around her, the three can tell that there is a group of other girls. I'm kind keeping slow in order to wait for other players to join in. In any case, two of the girls are Dawn and Ella (both from Total Drama), who are wearing green and pink suits respectively. "Well, this is certainly an interesting situation..." Dawn said.
"Yeah..." Ella replied. "Where are we going?"

((By the way, what role(s) you'd like your characters to have?))
(07-01-2021, 08:18 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 07:09 PM)irRESPondible Wrote: Rehyanne wakes up confused by the fact her usual light blue dress was replaced with a cyan latex outfit. Luckily her visor has graduation. "... Cyka Blyat..."

---

Around her, the three can tell that there is a group of other girls. I'm kind keeping slow in order to wait for other players to join in. In any case, two of the girls are Dawn and Ella (both from Total Drama), who are wearing green and pink suits respectively. "Well, this is certainly an interesting situation..." Dawn said.
"Yeah..." Ella replied. "Where are we going?"

((By the way, what role(s) you'd like your characters to have?))

Zeta cleared her thoat. "Well, it seems we're going to a space station or something, and we have to find imposters and the like. Basically, Among Us". Rehyanne sighed heavily at this.

((Rehyanne as sus))
"c-can this suit not be any t-tighter?" Hannah squeaked out, her face as pink as her rose colored suit from embarrassment as she frantically tugged at the lycra that hugged her body, while Sarah sat next to her in a purple suit, trying to calm Hannah down.

"if it makes you feel better I think you look great in it"

"th-thats cause it l-lets you see everything!"

the two continued to go back and forth, caught up in their own little argument.

((both crewmates))
Masha (a large and rather plump girl) looks around nervously.
"Ummm.... Since we're talking about it....Aren't we supposed to have... ammm.... more suitable clothes for space? For example, space suits"- she says, feeling her suit with embarrassment.
Usually Masha wears loose baggy clothes that hide the shortcomings of her physique.
Only now she is dressed in a red lycra suit that tightly fits her entire figure and emphasizes every curve of her body. Everyone present can see her huge fat ass, plump tummy, big tits and thick thighs. And therefore Masha is very confused and blushes.

((Crewmate))
((Okay, that's one impostor and five crewmates.))

(07-03-2021, 01:44 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Masha (a large and rather plump girl) looks around nervously.
"Ummm.... Since we're talking about it....Aren't we supposed to have... ammm.... more suitable clothes for space? For example, space suits"- she says, feeling her suit with embarrassment.
Usually Masha wears loose baggy clothes that hide the shortcomings of her physique.
Only now she is dressed in a red lycra suit that tightly fits her entire figure and emphasizes every curve of her body. Everyone present can see her huge fat ass, plump tummy, big tits and thick thighs. And therefore Masha is very confused and blushes.

((Crewmate))

"Why not get a treadmill, fatty?" The rude remark towards Masha came from none other than Heather, who was wearing brown.
"Heather!" Gwen, the goth who was wearing black, said. "That's not very nice!"
"Hey! I'm not fatty!!! I just have a wide bone!!!" - Masha shouted indignantly and tried to cover her lush breasts and groin with her hands, as if she was naked. At the same time, she realized by touch that there were no underwear under the suit, and therefore blushed even more.
Zee-Zee looked at Heather and snickered. "Bueno, Bueno, it seems we have a bitch in the ship."
Guinevere/Gwen looked uninterested at Heather. "I take it you can have her squeal like a little pig if you offer her a pecker for it." She now directed her words directly at her. "At least mademoiselle Pink has a body that will attract someone directly unlike the boring body you have."

Zee-Zee stretches a bit, her well toned arms being well shown in her current outfit, as well as her B-Cups. Gwen simply adjusts a bit her own D-cups, while wondering if this thing won't get into her buttocks.

Rehyanne simply adjusts her visor as she would do to her glasses.
Hannah gulped, fidgeting slightly from the tense of the room as she looked between heather and .. well everyone else nervously, keeping silent as she was unsure on what to do.

Sarah simply groaned and laid back, simply decided to take a nap.
(07-04-2021, 05:11 AM)Bound cat Wrote: "Hey! I'm not fatty!!! I just have a wide bone!!!" - Masha shouted indignantly and tried to cover her lush breasts and groin with her hands, as if she was naked. At the same time, she realized by touch that there were no underwear under the suit, and therefore blushed even more.

(07-04-2021, 07:33 AM)irRESPondible Wrote: Zee-Zee looked at Heather and snickered. "Bueno, Bueno, it seems we have a bitch in the ship."
Guinevere/Gwen looked uninterested at Heather. "I take it you can have her squeal like a little pig if you offer her a pecker for it." She now directed her words directly at her. "At least mademoiselle Pink has a body that will attract someone directly unlike the boring body you have."

Zee-Zee stretches a bit, her well toned arms being well shown in her current outfit, as well as her B-Cups. Gwen simply adjusts a bit her own D-cups, while wondering if this thing won't get into her buttocks.

Rehyanne simply adjusts her visor as she would do to her glasses.

Heather rolled her eyes.

Courtney, who was in Tan, was fiddling around with her PDA. There was also Anne Maria, who was in Coral, spraying her hair.
Rehyanne looks at the rest of the ship tennants, specially at Anne Maria. "What will happen next?"