Kink Talk: Tuesday Night Tyin' (FNF)
Okay, so here's the deal. The Girlfriend, and yes that's seriously her name, decided to mess with whoever came up to her in an interesting way. You are now face-to-face with the GF herself. With her is... A dwarf? A toddler? An Animal Crossing villager? Well... Whatever the heck this troglodyte is:

[Image: yBXKQjY.png]

But whatever he is, that is apparently Girlfriend's BF. Who names their child Girlfriend and actively keeps her from getting a guy of her own anyway? But yeah, you're face to face with those two. Will you take 'em on?
Rose, the midget redhead, noticed these two.  "Sup peeps!   I'm diggin' ya style, and you, you got curves for days!"
[Image: Beta.png]
(09-08-2021, 09:28 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rose, the midget redhead, noticed these two.  "Sup peeps!   I'm diggin' ya style, and you, you got curves for days!"

I always thought she was a smidge taller than 5 feet. Eh, whatever.

"I get that a lot," The Girlfriend replied. Yeah, she is a bit of a shortstack, ain't she?
"Beebeep bee beep!" It seems the other guy is incapable of human speech.
"My boyfriend says he you to be an interesting character and he's wondering who you are and where you're from," the GF said.
"Bap!" The Boyfriend nodded.
"The name's Rose, and I'm from Norma!" Rose slid over to GF.  "Truth be told, I'm trying to join in with some kidnappers and you guys look like you're in my weight class.  Though they can tell if you play along, so how do we make this legitimate?"
(09-10-2021, 08:28 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "The name's Rose, and I'm from Norma!" Rose slid over to GF.  "Truth be told, I'm trying to join in with some kidnappers and you guys look like you're in my weight class.  Though they can tell if you play along, so how do we make this legitimate?"

"Simple," GF replied. "My BF here is, of course, looking for a rap battle..."
"Bap~!"
"If you win, you'll get us, but if you lose, obviously you won't. You in?"
((Song Ref: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-AM6H7Rkxk ))

"That...sounds awesome!"  Rose pulls out a huge sucker (wrapped, of course) and a phone.  "Best two out of three!  Two, One, Go!"

Trumpets and drums blazed out of the phone as Rose nodded to the beat.  Then she sang as the tambourines jumped in. "Wow!"

"Salty...and sour...these beats are gonna mess with your head!"
(09-11-2021, 02:20 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "That...sounds awesome!"  Rose pulls out a huge sucker (wrapped, of course) and a phone.  "Best two out of three!  Two, One, Go!"

Trumpets and drums blazed out of the phone as Rose nodded to the beat.  Then she sang as the tambourines jumped in. "Wow!"

"Salty...and sour...these beats are gonna mess with your head!"

GF bobbed her head with the beat, as she usually would when doing this.

The Boyfriend, however, started responding in due with his first round of beats.

"Bah beep... bap bop... beeeeee beep bap bo ehh ehh eee bo bap!"
Rose was almost taken back by the beatboxing, but true to her words, she messed with the beats, her next lines sounding more like a rap. "Yo!"

"I said beats but all I hear are bleeps,
I hear my phone, no, that's your frown!
What happens when I tape your mouth?
You sound the same when I tie you down!"
(09-11-2021, 02:56 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rose was almost taken back by the beatboxing, but true to her words, she messed with the beats, her next lines sounding more like a rap. "Yo!"

"I said beats but all I hear are bleeps,
I hear my phone, no, that's your frown!
What happens when I tape your mouth?
You sound the same when I tie you down!"

"Mmmh! Now we're talkin'..."

"Bah ehh beep bo bah bah beep bah beep,
Bah beep bah bo, bah, bah bo bop!
Bap bee bep bee bah beep beh bop?
Bee beh bo bap beh bah bee beh bop!"

Then, GF snapped her fingers. There seems to be a slight ruleset change. Now, both Rose and BF have a chance to bind one another with their beats.
"Oo...Oo..."  Rose was humming to BF's beats.  For a guy limited to b-words, he wasn't bad.  But Rose was planning to change up the beats again with something light, unaware of the actual change going on.  "Sour...and sweet."

"The net and the radio
Are sending out beeeats
All NON-STOP endlessly!"
(09-11-2021, 03:21 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Oo...Oo..."  Rose was humming to BF's beats.  For a guy limited to b-words, he wasn't bad.  But Rose was planning to change up the beats again with something light, unaware of the actual change going on.  "Sour...and sweet."

"The net and the radio
Are sending out beeeats
All NON-STOP endlessly!"

"Bah bep bah bep beebobop
Bah beebeep bah beeeep
Bah Bah Bah Bababah!"

BF managed, though nothing happened.
Rose was getting into this, beckoning BF to join in the next lines.  "Sing with me!"

"Rappin', Rappin' Evolution!
Rappin', Rappin' Revolution!"

Though she still had to put an effort in 'fighting' him with her next line.

"What kind of love language did you use?
If you wooed that funky girl with bebop boop?"
(09-11-2021, 03:36 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rose was getting into this, beckoning BF to join in the next lines.  "Sing with me!"

"Rappin', Rappin' Evolution!
Rappin', Rappin' Revolution!"

Though she still had to put an effort in 'fighting' him with her next line.

"What kind of love language did you use?
If you wooed that funky girl with bebop boop?"

"Bahbeep bahbeep bahbahbeep beep!
Bahbeep bahbeep bahbahbeep beep!"

Boyfriend then pushed back after that joint session.

"Bah beep bo bap bah beep beh bo beep?
Bee bo boo bap behbeep bop beh bebop boop?"

It managed to work, as the first thing to happen to Rose was a simple wrist tie.
Rose noticed her hands flying together as they were tied up.

"I know I said I would tie you up...
But I didn't think it would be...
in this song!"

---

Her song ended there, though the tie didn't.  Rose tugged at it.  "You did this?  Not that I'm complaining...actually, I am, but this kinda seems like something you'd tell people before the song starts...or I would, if I knew about this in the first place."
GF chuckled. "I'm a demon. What did you expect?"
Rose blinked.  "I kinda imagined demons to be taller.  Ah, no biggie."

"So that we're clear, is this gonna happen to both sides when we sing?"  She lifted her wrists up.
"Yep~" GF replied.
"Beep?" BF asked.
GF chuckled. "I was bored, so I felt I could use a little entertainment."
"It's cool!"  Rose held a thumbs up before turning to BF.  "And look at it this way: you won't have to worry about me sucker-punching you if you win the next song, not that I was planning to.  So, are you ready?  Set Go!"

Rose dug out her phone again.  The next song started with some guitars, adding drums and trumpets, going for something energetic rather than loud.  More importantly, she was going to play it straight because there was already chaos.

((Song Ref - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-My59fGvoM))

"You thought she was a gal in distress..."
"Bee boo bop bah bah bop bee bo bop!"

Of course since this is the first exchange, nothing happened.
"You jumped in when you heard she be tied up,
Are you a dog cause she wants to leash a pup!"

Rose glanced at GF wondering if the lyrics are okay with her.