Kink Talk: Tuesday Night Tyin' (FNF)
(11-08-2021, 11:37 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rosette pulls out a big jar of peanut butter and sets it on the ground before leaping off into the air.  It also seems to have left a big lump of gum behind.

Rose hops over to the jar, having heard that peanut butter could supposedly remove gum.

BF had his microphone-holding hand free, so he put his mic down and, as one would expect from a cartoon, pulled a breadknife out of nowhere. He then scooped a bit of peanut butter and started spreading... This is gonna take awhile.
Perhaps the peanut butter wasn't normal, though it did its job at removing Rose's bonds as they seem to loosen like wet snot.

"Dang, that was pretty crazy, am I right?"  Rose looked down at the giant wad and then at GF, a thought of thinking on her face.  "So you just gonna free her and leave?  I mean, I don't got a right to tell you what to do, but I don't really got anything better to do after this."
[Image: Beta.png]
(11-08-2021, 04:46 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Perhaps the peanut butter wasn't normal, though it did its job at removing Rose's bonds as they seem to loosen like wet snot.

"Dang, that was pretty crazy, am I right?"  Rose looked down at the giant wad and then at GF, a thought of thinking on her face.  "So you just gonna free her and leave?  I mean, I don't got a right to tell you what to do, but I don't really got anything better to do after this."

"Bop." BF basically said 'Yeah.' He thought it was a nice, refreshing battle from what he had went through. Once BF released GF, GF stretched.
"Well, that was fun," the Girlfriend said. "Hope you have a nice day."

Sure enough, both BF and GF took their leave, waving to Rose as they did.