Halloween?
Hey there. So, I've been wondering what the new forums' first Halloween RP will be like. I mean there had been several in the past, like a zombie asylum RP that I'm pretty certain made artificial zombies given Poly's clues at the time, but given Halloween is around the corner, it'd be best to post a request for a Halloween RP thread here. Why not, right? So yeah, there's that.
It sounds very interesting
The old A Little Tied Up forum (before it fell over due to repeated server issues) had one such RP with a group exploring a haunted house, while each wearing costumes that featured a bondage element.

Something like that, maybe? Or the classic "mysterious shop that wasn't there yesterday", where folks go to buy their costumes. All the costumes on offer come with some "interesting" features...
(10-01-2021, 05:18 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: The old A Little Tied Up forum (before it fell over due to repeated server issues) had one such RP with a group exploring a haunted house, while each wearing costumes that featured a bondage element.

Ah yeah, I remember that; in fact, I remember exactly who GM'd that RP: Joshwolf999 aka Tiger99.