School of Thot
((thats a problem how? ???))
((heh, was fun while it lasted lol))
Masha, burning with shame, gratefully looked at the student.
"Oh mmphs... mphhs mpff? Mmm mmhomm mm ff fophh? (Oh, thanks. A nudist club? Is this some kind of joke?)
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(01-31-2022, 12:58 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: ((Sorry, ending this RP since I'm apparently extending the break too much.))

((Normally I don't bump dead RP threads, but I legitimately think there's gotta be some way to resume this RP session, mainly because of how genuinely interesting it was both in this forum and outside. That's not to mention that there were many ideas, like the school clubs, that would greatly benefit from the additional worldbuilding this school was going to have during break time. It just feels disappointing to have that aspect of worldbuilding get cut off. Also, it would feel more satisfying to actually have achieved the intended goals than to deal with an abrupt ending.))
(09-25-2022, 02:25 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 12:58 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: ((Sorry, ending this RP since I'm apparently extending the break too much.))

((Normally I don't bump dead RP threads, but I legitimately think there's gotta be some way to resume this RP session, mainly because of how genuinely interesting it was both in this forum and outside. That's not to mention that there were many ideas, like the school clubs, that would greatly benefit from the additional worldbuilding this school was going to have during break time. It just feels disappointing to have that aspect of worldbuilding get cut off. Also, it would feel more satisfying to actually have achieved the intended goals than to deal with an abrupt ending.))

((Plus I could join in XD))
((I don't mind continuing this either))
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.