School of Thot
I wonder why some of these guys were bound, Dawn thought as she took her seat. Perhaps if I... Dawn opted to read the aura of the one whose jacket's sleeves were fused into a sort of armbinder. Perhaps she can gather info that way as is the norm for her.

---

"Hey Ell," Courtney said. "What the heck is up with some of these guys?"
"I dunno," Ellody replied. "But I think those guys are gonna have a hard time writing down notes."
"Yeah." While Ellody took a seat, Courtney decided to try freeing the nearest bound student.
Hannah let out a sigh of relief as she practically burst out into the courtyard, panting slightly as she basked in the multiple sun- .... wait multiple suns?

she barely got any time to react let alone voice her thoughts before the uniform sprang to life, bursting out of the box, electing a squeal of surprise from Hannah as she quickly backpedaled in a vain attempt to avoid the uniform as it coiled around her, slipping underneath her clothing and over her limbs, nearly knocking her to the ground. In a blink of an eye Hannah was now clad in the brown uniform of the school, the owl badge practically teasing her on her new jacket, Hannahs old outfit no where in sight.

"gaaaa-ccckkk!!!" she gasped out in surprised when she realized it wasn't done, almost immediately getting cut off by the head harness as the web of straps coiled around her head and forced its way into her mouth, wheezing and gasping as she felt the corset tightening around her, shrinking her wast and pushing out her breasts ... while making it hard to take any deep breaths, all the while her hands where forcefully balled into useless fists, sealed in cushioned rubber. 

groaning, she uselessly pawed and rubbed at her outfit, trying to remove it for a good few minuets before begrudgingly giving up and glaring down at the report card, was she really gonna have to go to school? again?
Dawn sees that the bound girl is waiting for the teacher to come in and hoping that she doesn't get another delinquency point.

Dawn then sees what may be a teacher walk in, judging by his clothing and the owl head he is wearing.

"Welcome to Biology, class.  Today, we will be studying a Brazilian Silverhand Spider."  The teacher pulled away the cover on the box, revealing it to be a cage holding several basketball-sized spiders.  Some of the students seem squeamish, but do not make the effort to run.  "These spiders can produce a web that is strong enough to restrain a full-grown man.  For your assignment, I want you to attempt collecting the webbing.  If you can manage to fill up most of the bucket by the end of class, you will earn an A."

The pails placed on the desks including Dawn's are about two gallons big each.

---

The restraints on a student with the mitts and head harness are not difficult as Courtney could unlatch the buckles, though it was obvious that whoever was wearing them could not undo them themselves.

However, a teacher with an owl head walked in.  "You two, this is not a place to change uniforms!"

Suddenly, the student's restraints re-tightened themselves and her arms were pulled back as the sleeves merged into an armbinder.  Courtney was not exempt either as the head harness and mitts seem to grow from her jacket, covering her hands and mouth.  She also felt something tighten around her body like a corset.

"Sorry for that interruption.  Today, class, we will be mixing some chemicals.  If you can demonstrate how to properly handle them, you will get an A."  The teacher pulls out a jar of yellow liquid and jars of blue liquids onto his desk as well as a colorful paper, motioning the students to grab a jar each.
[Image: Beta.png]
(11-22-2021, 01:04 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Dawn sees that the bound girl is waiting for the teacher to come in and hoping that she doesn't get another delinquency point.

Mmm, I see, Dawn thought. So the binds are the result of disciplinary action. I get it now.

(11-22-2021, 01:04 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Dawn then sees what may be a teacher walk in, judging by his clothing and the owl head he is wearing.

"Welcome to Biology, class.  Today, we will be studying a Brazilian Silverhand Spider."  The teacher pulled away the cover on the box, revealing it to be a cage holding several basketball-sized spiders.  Some of the students seem squeamish, but do not make the effort to run.  "These spiders can produce a web that is strong enough to restrain a full-grown man.  For your assignment, I want you to attempt collecting the webbing.  If you can manage to fill up most of the bucket by the end of class, you will earn an A."

The pails placed on the desks including Dawn's are about two gallons big each.

And apparently Vanoss is the teacher. Okay then. Dawn then looked at the spiders. Hmm... Spiders... Shouldn't be too hard. As one with nature, I know that spiders are more afraid of us than we are afraid of them. I shall approach them slowly and try and reassure them that they are in safe hands. Dawn got up. She slowly made her approach, taking as much caution as she would with a wary cobra.

---

(11-22-2021, 01:04 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The restraints on a student with the mitts and head harness are not difficult as Courtney could unlatch the buckles, though it was obvious that whoever was wearing them could not undo them themselves.

However, a teacher with an owl head walked in.  "You two, this is not a place to change uniforms!"

Suddenly, the student's restraints re-tightened themselves and her arms were pulled back as the sleeves merged into an armbinder.  Courtney was not exempt either as the head harness and mitts seem to grow from her jacket, covering her hands and mouth.  She also felt something tighten around her body like a corset.

"Sorry for that interruption.  Today, class, we will be mixing some chemicals.  If you can demonstrate how to properly handle them, you will get an A."  The teacher pulls out a jar of yellow liquid and jars of blue liquids onto his desk as well as a colorful paper, motioning the students to grab a jar each.

"Bruh!" was all Courtney can muster before the head harness gagged her. Once the mitts went over her hands and Courtney felt her waist getting tight, Courtney tried pulling at her restraints in frustration in order to get out. She kept trying to pull the binds until Ellody interrupted her.

"Court..!" Ellody said. "Now's not the time."

Courtney groaned, sitting down and pouting as she did.

"Hmm... Now, first thing's first..." Ellody raised her hand. "Uh, excuse me sir. Where do you keep the gloves and safety goggles? Maybe the tongs too if necessary..."
(nothing? lol ;p)

grumbling into her gag, Hannah grabbed the report card by pinching it in between her gloved hands and began to begrudgingly make her back inside and to the Geometry class room she had passed on the way to the courtyard, all the while grumbled and groaning into her gag, rubbing her mittened hands against the gags straps, in a vain attempt to remove them.
((Sorry, skipped you))

Hannah saw a owl-headed man, probably the teacher, leaning over the clear box.  If she could sneak past and to a desk, he probably wouldn't think her late.

Though when she moves to a different angle, Hannah can see that the teacher is placing a clear lid over the box -  and sealing a student in a fetal position.  Scattered around the room, there are also students, some that were mute and mitted like her and some that were in their own clear boxes.

"Now, remember class, if your total volume is smaller, something of a bigger volume can enclose you.  Though I will give you an A if you can prove me wrong."  The teacher announced without turning around.

---

"Ah, it seems that you are a natural with nature."  The teacher pulled out a spider and handed it to Dawn.  "Normally, they would web up anything they perceive a threat, namely any creature larger than them.  Though being a non-threat and being a milker are two different tasks."

---

"They should be delivered at this moment."  The teacher gets up and leaves the room.  One of the students attempted to pick up the yellow jar but dropped it.  A smell like rotten eggs quickly fill the room and the door clicks shut.
"That is true, but you will need to be seen as a non-threat to achieve some form of tameness provided the creature isn't a predator of humans unlike leopards." Dawn gently petted the spider she got. "And a creature needs to be fairly tame in order for the task to be accomplished. Think about minks, for instance, which if tamed can be used for pest control." Upon returning to her desk, Dawn gently tipped her bucket over, as she didn't want to agitate the spider with such an enclosed space. "There you go, little one." Dawn gently put the spider next to the bucket; half-in, half-out. "Make yourself at home."

((I watched a ton of Joseph Carter the Mink Man. It's amazing one guy can tame a more "wild" animal with the right methods. Also, yes, leopards are a natural predator of humans.))

---

"Urrkk..! Mrrph..!" Courtney was irritated by the smell.
"Ugh... We must clean that up immediately..! The chemical reaction of the spill is producing hydrogen sulfide gas..!" Ellody rushed to get herself a lab coat and a chemical wipe. Once she did, she slid on the coat, then went to the spill. There, she would promptly tip the flask over and put it back up (provided it wasn't broken). Soon after, Ellody wiped up the spill. "Does anyone know where to dispose of this?"
((its fine~ no worries))

her face exploding into a deep blush that would up tomatoes and 50 other shades of red to shame, Hannah bit down on her gag, hard, to keep herself from squeal or any other noise as she carefully, but quickly slipped into the classroom and made her way to the nearest desk, constantly glance between the owl teacher and the other students sealed in boxes.

when she sure the teacher wasn't looking she leaned over to the student next to her, "mmmgggkk?" she mumbled into her gag, trying to ask what she missed
"Mmmhmpph."  The girl that Hannah asked was also gagged.

The teacher placed the boxed student on the floor and pulled out another clear box, beckoning another student to volunteer.

---

The spider crawled out, not really understanding what Dawn wants it to do, though it tries to jump to the desk of another student to wrap her up.

The teacher had also handed out half of the spiders, which proceeded to wrap up their students.

---

To Ellody's dismay, there wasn't really a container that could properly seal the chemical spill and neither was there a chemical cabinet.  However, one student spoke up.  "You weren't here for the previous lesson, but he had been hinting about neutralization.  Perhaps this was going to be the demonstration, though I suggest not assuming the chemical based on smell alone."

It should also be noted that the other students backed away from Ellody, probably because of the smell.
(11-23-2021, 09:31 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The spider crawled out, not really understanding what Dawn wants it to do, though it tries to jump to the desk of another student to wrap her up.

The teacher had also handed out half of the spiders, which proceeded to wrap up their students.

Hmm, perhaps the environment isn't comfy enough for the spider to make its den in the bucket, Dawn thought. Usually, larger spiders like tarantulas and goliath birdeaters use their silk to make dens instead of webs.

Dawn gently picked up the spider. "Now now, little one. She's just here to learn." Dawn gently petted the spider. "Is the bucket too uncomfortable for you to make your den in it?"

---

Quote:To Ellody's dismay, there wasn't really a container that could properly seal the chemical spill and neither was there a chemical cabinet.  However, one student spoke up.  "You weren't here for the previous lesson, but he had been hinting about neutralization.  Perhaps this was going to be the demonstration, though I suggest not assuming the chemical based on smell alone." It should also be noted that the other students backed away from Ellody, probably because of the smell.

"Neutralization? Wait... That's the process where you mix an acid and a base in order to balance out its pH, resulting in the creation of water and a salt. Quick, does anyone have a couple pH strips?"
Hannah kept her head down for the time being, still trying to grasp what the lesson was, but seeing no one else was volunteering....

she gulped, hesitantly raising her hand to volunteer as she shakily stood up. "Mmmmmph!"
The spider seems to have understood Dawn this time, crawling back into the bucket and weaving its web.

The teacher looked at her and nodded but otherwise made sure the lesson didn't get too out of hand.

---

The students could not find any litmus paper as they searched around the room, the color wheel paper on the desk not counting.

The chemical now smelled...the same?  It still reeked of rotten eggs, but it just started to smell quite pleasing.

---

The teacher easily picked up Hannah and laid her down in the box, fetal position.  It seems as if the box was made for her, with little room to stretch but not pressing on her.  He then proceeded to place the lid of the box over her.
"Give it a moment..." Dawn softly said as she watched.

---

I have a feeling this cleanup is going to take awhile... Ellody thought.
"mmmph mmmmmm!" Hannah squeaked at how easily the teacher picked her up and forced her knees into her chest and slide her into the .. surprisingly comfortable clear box, her cheeks burning with a deep blush at how stupid she was, she thought she get a chance to talk or something, maybe write on the board on how if we kept one dimension small, like make it really thin, but increase the height, we could making a vessel with a high volume that wouldn't be able to hold any of the students, not realizing she would be put straight into the box.

groaning into her gag, she lightly banged her head against the box as I struggled and squirmed inside of it, slamming her shoulder against the lid in an attempt to opening it, or trying to stretch her body so she would no longer fit in it.
Hannah made the box shift.  However, her arriving late meant she didn't have time to explore all the possibilties as the boxes disappeared, freeing the students.

At least Hannah got a B for participation.

---

In the end, the teacher sprayed a solvent to free the students from their cocoons and gave Dawn an A since her bucket was filled up.  In fact, the bucket would be placed in the spider's own personal cage.

---

Unfortunately, Courtney's and Ellody's class did nothing of value except take in the sweet stinky stench of failure.  The teacher did return and unlock the room.  He had Ellody toss the yellowed wipe onto his desk, then taking a blue jar and a packet of red ketchup, he turned the mess into a black pile of gunk that no longer reeked.

Though he gave the class a B since Ellody did demonstrate lab safety.
Hannah groaned into her gag as the comfy box as replaced with cool floor as she quickly scrambled back onto her feet, her blush cooling down to a light pink dusting. nodding to the teacher in thanks, she made her way back to her desk to grab her report card, stowing it with the map, deciding to stay and retake the class.
With class having ended, Dawn took her A and went. Humming along, Dawn opted to see how Ellody did.

---

Ellody sighed. "Well, at least I tried." Ellody put the lab coat back on the rack before she left class along with Courtney.

=====

Soon after the girls left class, Ellody and Courtney met up with Dawn.

"Lemme guess, tried to free another student, Court?" Dawn asked.
"Hmm..?" ("How..?")
"Your aura told me you got disciplined for it," Dawn replied. "The spiders in Biology were a bit afraid of the class, but I was able to tame the spider I got and got an A on the assignment."
"We got a B," Ellody said. "The classroom reeked and nobody had any idea how to check for acidity and basicness, but hey. At least I got a B for Lab Safety. So did Court, but ony because she couldn't grab jack and had to sit out."
"Hmm... I see." Dawn looked around. "Okay, we can't really miss the gym and theater rooms. Why don't we head on over there. Remember our plans?"
"Yep!" Courtney and Ellody replied, with the former's response muffled.
"Thought so... Hmm." Dawn turned to Ellody. "We both picked Theater. Follow me. Court, head east." Dawn would led Ellody down the west wing.
Courtney sighed and moved down the east wing in search for the gym.
{{I will try to jump on the departing train}}

Masha was standing in front of the entrance to the school. She was a large and rather plump girl. All her clothes consisted of a long translucent nightgown, a nightcap and soft slippers in the form of rabbits - not the most suitable outfit for the street. Masha had just woken up in this place and was now nervously looking around. "Damn it! Bldjad! Bldjad! I think I was walking in my sleep again! I should have handcuffed myself to the bed."
So far, the street was empty, but soon the first passers-by would appear on it. Masha was a very shy girl, she did not know where she was now and could not allow anyone to see her on the street in her pajamas. "Damn it! Bldjad! Bldjad! What should I do?!!"
The girl's gaze fell on the entrance to the school. This building looks abandoned. Maybe she can find some clothes or a map of the city inside.
Without hesitation, Masha ran up to the front door and pulled the handle.
Masha ended up in some sort of school office that had a stuffed owl in the corner and a television in the other corner, with a silhouette of an owl's head on the wall.  There was also a desk in front of her, which sat a box and a video tape.

---

As new students trickled into Geometry, the teacher noticed Hannah still in class.  "Students are not allows to take the same class two times in a row!"

Hannah feels the sleeves of her uniform pull her arms back, and her ability to move her arms lessen as the sleeves seem to weave together into an armbinder.  The teacher did feel some pity as it seems that this is Hannah's first day in school, so he tucks a tardy pass into her pocket.  "You won't get a new grade in this class, so show that pass to another teacher, though I recommend hurrying."

---

Courtney enters an indoor basketball court.  It seems that the bleachers have been slid into the wall.  There were also a few more doors here.  A teacher in a t-shirt and shorts notices her.

"Hello.  The door to your left is the changing room if you want to change into a PE uniform.  Or if you wish to learn how to get automatic As through sports, talk to me."

---

Ellody and Dawn enter an auditorium.  Rows of empty seats, with rubbery panels hanging upon the wall, and a stage where the teacher was standing.

"Hello.  Head to the backstage and to the right if you want to change into a costume.  Or if you wish to learn how to
get automatic As through drama, talk to me."
"Rmght..." ("Right...") Courtney went to the changing room, although she had a tiny bit of trouble opening the door at first. At least she got through.

---

"That won't be necessary right now," Dawn simply replied. "We have no idea if there's a play right now, and even then, we have no idea whether we'll get a role in it or if we'll just wind up doing either the backdrops or the lighting."