School of Thot
"MMMMPH?! mmmmmph! MMMMMMMMMM!" Hannah yelped and squealed into her gag in protest, vigorously shaking her head as she struggled in vain against her changing uniform as her arms where forced behind her back, pinning her elbows together in the bone crushing, tight arm-binder that seem built into her uniform now.

'what kind of rule is that!!! ugh ... I should have checked the rule-book in the counselor office before I left' she mentally groaned and berated herself as she quickly stumbled out of her chair and out of the classroom once she had the tardy pass, scrambling to the closet classroom.
Masha quickly and superficially examined the office. Unfortunately, there were no clothes or maps of the area. But of course, she noticed the videotape and the strange box.
"Well, maybe I'll at least find out where I am," the girl thought, and after inserting the cassette into the player, she pressed "Play".
"Well, maybe there's something useful here," Masha took the box and opened it, while looking at the screen.
The teacher simply chuckled with Dawn.  "A good point.  Perhaps I should explain the difference between the class and the drama project.  For the class, you should be able to find a script; and while the costume is optional, how well you act out the script will determine your grade.  However, not all scripts are equal; you may be the main character or you may be a tree, mostly based one first-come-first serve.  Think of it like impromptu public speaking."

"For the drama project, this would span over three class periods so it is only far you get an A for a class of your choosing if you do this.  It is more of how students can learn to manage and produce a short play.  The school will provide some materials but it is up to the students to see the whole thing from start to finish."

---

Courtney had gotten into the locker room a bit early.  Courtney could see that the normal PE uniforms consisted of a grey jumpsuit.  The abnormal uniforms were a bit further down, some looking like what a pony girl would wear and some that were obviously rubber sacks.  Courtney can also see two girls putting on their PE uniforms, one of them built like an Amazon warrior.

Courtney also saw a few hooks on the wall, which looks like they can help with removing her mitts.

---

Hannah probably didn't find a closet but she did go further down the wing and into World History.  The teacher there (another owl-headed one) took the tardy pass and motioned her to the front of the room.

"Today is a pop quiz."  The teacher announced as he pulled out a box of bandages.  "Since the quiz will be on Egypt, I figured we can spice it up and do it TORE-style.  Miss Hannah, was it?  I will have the questions on a projector.  Since you can't talk now, I suggest a number of distinct noises as a way of choosing your answers.  In fact, if you can answer all the questions I have before you get wrapped up, I will give you an A for the class.  Or would you like someone else to go first?"

---

Quote:Missy:  Hello!  I'm Missy the Owl and I would like to welcome you to Thottius' School of Learning!  In this school, we value knowledge, so we will make sure you leave with A's in your report card!   Let's take a tour of our school!  This is our English Classroom, this is our Math Classroom, this is our Detention Center, this is our Science Classroom, this is our Art Room, this is our Deten-

The tape burst of the VCR as ribbons.  Fortunately, the box included a uniform that seems to be tailored for her as well as a rule book and report card.  In that rule book, it was made clear that Masha would have to get 5 A's, three of them from the four core class categories, which suggested that this was the main way to get out of this school.

It also seems that the classes are beginning to start.
[Image: Beta.png]
Masha carefully watched the video, but did not attach much importance to what she saw. Similar are some old rules that existed at school when it was still working. But the words about the uniform interested her. When she finished viewing, she finally looked into the box and saw the uniform itself there. "Wow!!!" - Masha pulled the uniform out of the box and began to examine it, wondering if she could put it on. After all, Masha was quite plump and constantly faced difficulties when buying clothes of the right size.

Well, then. In appearance, the school uniform seemed quite large. Maybe the size will be suitable.
Masha moved to the farthest corner of the office, trying not to be seen through the window (not that she really thought that someone was standing on the street now and looking in the office window, but just in case it wouldn't hurt to be safe). Looking around confusedly, Masha took off her pajamas and turned out to be totally naked. The girl's cheeks flushed deeply, and goosebumps ran down her back. "Ugh... ugh... ugh... And suddenly someone will see me!"
Masha hurriedly began to change into school uniform.
"mmmph?" Hannah grunted in confusion, tilting her head as she looked around the classroom wide eye in surprise, before eventually settling n just silently staring at the owl teacher as if asking 'me?' while she gestured to herself, or at least tried to with her arms bound behind her back it just looked like she was wiggling and squirming on the spot, struggling against her armbinder.

she took one last glance around the room, to see if anyone else was willing to volunteer before hesitantly nodding in agreement.
"Just the class will do for now," Dawn replied. "Thank you for the overview nonetheless." Dawn walked along along with Ellody.

Once backstage, Dawn started looking for the scripts. "Let's see... They should be here somewhere..."

----

Finally..! Courtney thought. She decided to use the hooks to try and get the mitts off. It took a few tries, but once she got the hooks done, Courtney pulled and.... Pop! She got the mitts off. Soon after, Courtney promptly took her head harness off and said, "Ugh... What kind of cockamamie school does this nonsense to their students? And why is Dawn cool with it all? I don't get it!" Courtney went right into taking off her uniform. "Well, at least there's dodgeball to look forward to. They usually try and get people to play dodgeball in school."
There were no windows in the counselor's office, nor were there any visitors.  Thankfully, Masha managed to put on the uniform without too much difficult. 

---

The bandages came flying out of the box, swarming around Hannah's feet, moving up slowly.

"Question 1:  Which of these is an Egyptian deity?  1) Obelisk 2) Ra 3) Slifer 4)Zorq"

"Question 2:  What is the name of Cleopatra's child during her time with Caesar?  1) Caesarion 2) Antony 3) Octavion 4) Marcus"

---

Dawn found the highlighted parts of the scripts, a short play about trees.  It seems that the roles of hero, love and villain were already acquired, leaving only the roles of friend, flowers, birds, fires and a worm to pick.  Each script was also color-coded for a matching locker containing the costume.

---

Soon, more girls trickled into the changing room.  Hopefully Courtney had began to put on her uniform since it seems the uniforms were first-come-first-serve as some of the students have taken the normal uniforms, leaving the later students to put on fake hooves and others having to be zipped up into sacks.

"Hope you girls are ready!"  The teacher called from the gym.  "We'll be doing hurdles in the gym!"
"Hmm, looks like the scripts are all action and no speech for this one," Dawn said as she looked at them. "I feel the flowers are a fitting role for me; after all, they are a beautiful creation of nature."

"I'll take the worm myself," Ellody replied.

And so Dawn grabbed a flower script while Ellody grabbed the worm script. That being said, both girls would then head to their respective lockers.

----

((Rolled an 11 on a d20 for Courtney's uniform, so...: https://prnt.sc/21onzmg ))

Courtney wound up being among the girls who had to dress up like pony girls. Once the outfit was fitted onto Courtney's body, Courtney grumbled as she went back into the gym. Hey, wasn't the hurdles event supposed to take place outside on a track? Not in a basketball court that's far too small for an event that normally had people running 110 meters straight?
Masha couldn't believe her luck. The uniform fit her. Except that panties and a bra were not included in the set, and Masha was used to sleeping in pajamas on a naked body.
So now the lack of underwear under the uniform was a little embarrassing for her. But at the same time, the feeling of soft fabric on the bare skin of the thighs was pleasant and exciting. Masha straightened her skirt once more and gathered her courage.
"Okay. I just won't bend  bend over, climb stairs and sit with my legs spread. And no one will notice anything."
Masha put her pajamas in the box (along with the report card), took the box under her arm and, happily whistling, went to the exit of the school. It was time to find a way home.
Hannah harshly bit down on her gag to stop herself from squealing in surprise as the quiz ... game? started without any warning and she suddenly found herself up front, facing the classroom with her back almost pressed up against the board and her feet already coiled in bandages.

taking a few seconds to think on the answers, she grunted out 3 time in succession for the first question to choose the third answer, Ra, waiting waiting a second or two so the teacher would, hopefully, understand that she was answering the second question, before grunting out twice, choosing Caesarion.
The teacher nodded to Hannah.  The bandages were still rising at a sedate pace, up to her knees.

"3) What is the place that the Egyptians call the "Black Land"?  A) Kemet B) Karafra C) Deshret D) Saqara

4) The Ennead are A) Embalmers B) Sons of Horus  C) Gods of Heliopolis D) Gods that protect the pharaoh."

---

The entrance was right outside the counselor's office.  However, the entrance was more like a painting on the wall, with no actual way for Masha to actually open it up.

---

Dawn pulled out what would appear to be a flower costume.  If she puts this on, the petals would surround her face.  The rest of the costume is green, with foam leaves covering the hands and a stalk that covered both her legs, a foam pot hiding the roots.

Ellody's costume was very worm-like.  If she puts this on, Ellody would practically be in a bodybag that didn't cover her face.  Sure, some parts had foam padding on the back to closely resemble a caterpillar, but otherwise, the only thing that stood out where the ring-like patterns on her segment.

---

The gym seems to be bigger and greener than the last time Courtney visited.  Sure, the bleachers were still on the side, but Courtney can guess that the floor wouldn't be so hard if she falls on it.  On the oval track, there seems to be 10 hurdles in each lane.

"We're not going for the Olympics, so we'll be scoring based on how many hurdles you don't tip over.  I'll give you an A if you manage to keep 8 hurdles up."

((I would say, because you are running with hooves, you don't have advantage or disadvantage.))
Dawn had to help Ellody with the latter's costume first. Dawn carefully slid the sacklike costume onto Ellody's body, then zipped it up. Soon enough, Dawn managed to get Ellody in there. "Hopefully that should help you with your role, Ellody."
"If you say so, Dawn," Ellody replied.
"Now, for me..." Dawn climbed into her costume. She slid the outfit up her own body with great care. Once she got the costume itself up to her head, she called in the aide of several ants, who climbed up Dawn's body and, in response to her signal, zipped her up within the costume before skittering off. At this point, both girls were ready for their performance.
"Well, I suppose we should get with the others now."
"Yep."
Ellody wormed her way along the backstage floor while Dawn hopped along.

----

"Okay, I really need to speak with Dawn about this," Courtney said before walking into an empty lane.
«Chto za chertovshchina?» («What the devilry?!») Masha felt the painted door with her hands. She definitely remembered that she entered the school through this entrance.
«Okay... Okay... I need to calm down....» She probably just got the wrong door. Convincing herself of this, Masha examined the wall of the building in search of other doors (or maybe windows) through which it would be possible to get out.
Hannah took a few deep breath through her nose in an attempt to calm herself down, taking most of her willpower not to glance down at the rising bandages as she felt them tightly coiled around her knees.

grunting once for the first question, she had to pause for a second or two for the second question, mulling it over in her head before grunting 4 times ... before quickly correcting herself and grunting 3 times instead.
Hannah was correct once more, the bandages reaching up to below her waist at this point.

"Last questions:

5 - How many mummies did archeologists find inside the Great Pyramid of Giza? A) 0 B) 1 C) 3 D) 12
6 - What would be found inside a mummy? A) Bandages B) Salt C) Internal Organs D) Sawdust and Linen
7 - What did the Egyptians believe Ba was? A) Spirit B) Great God C) Personality D) Afterlife"

---

Masha sees that the first few doors are to classrooms that are filled with teachers and students, and the few that windows in them had bars over the windows.  She might see some doors that lead to a courtyard.

She can also hear some hooting.

---

Dawn's role could be summed up to being a backup dance for the tree actress.  Ellody's role is both a mix of comic relief and background character, a B-plot as it were.  But for now, their roles were similar as the cast "wakes up" from their sleep and wash up, preparing for the day.

---

((Yeah, if I roll for you, you'd trip 7/10 times, twice.  Probably a sum check instead.))

As the race began, Courtney could see how the suits made the difference.  The amazon had the skill to jump the hurdles without breaking stride, but on the other hand, the few in the sacks could not jump over the hurdles if they were fortunate to stay upright (she noticed their bars touched the floor to give them some fairness).  The ones in the pony attire like her, though, their boots were of molded rubber with hooves under the toes so it was like wearing platform heels without the heel support.  It would be possible to run and jump...
Dawn had slumped over alongside the others playing as the flowers. Once it was their cue, Dawn "woke up," yawning as she did. So, too, did Elldy, although Ellody wasn't able to stretch her arms out like Dawn was.

----

((Uh... How good is 112 from the sum of 10 rolls if that's what you mean?: http://prntscr.com/22rcgqy ))

Courtney, in her own confusion, ran into the first hurdle, but she managed to recover and hop over the 2nd.
Masha was a little surprised to see that there were students and teachers in the classrooms. It looks like the school is not so abandoned. The girl wanted to go into the classroom and ask where the exit is, but decided to postpone it. She just didn't know how to explain why she was wearing a school uniform.

Instead, she went to where the hooting was coming from.
Hannah bit down on her gag in concentration, her face scrunching up slightly as she racked her brain for the answers, nervously glancing down at the rising wrappings, beginning to wiggle and squirm nervously.

she grunted out with uncertainty 3 times for the first question, for the second question she grunted 4 times, practically guessing at this point, and the third one she grunted 3 times.
The bandages sped up once.

"The answer to Question 5 is 0; archeologists found no mummies in that pyramid when they opened it, though experts debate on whether it was empty before or if the mummies were stolen by tomb raiders."

Overall, Hannah was wrapped up to her neck, but as that was all her questions, the bandages had stopped there.  "Good job.  Now, we can unwrap you, unless you prefer to finish up?"

---

Masha could see a stuffed owl atop one of the intercoms, and it was looking at her direction.

"Transferred in during class, did you?  Best not to stay lost, or this would happen."

From her jacket, a harness wrapped around her mouth and mitts formed around her hands.  A corset somehow wrapped around her waist, not enough to give her an hourglass figure though it seems to make her figure curvier.

---

The play continued on, though the focus was more on the three trees; there was a branch fight and the dead villain tree "died", though it would get up to start a "fire".  The flame people would come in from stage right; now Ellody and Dawn would have to flee to stage left for this scene.

---

((Decided to roll against mine, you got better))

Thankfully, it seems that Courtney had the grace of a hoofed deer as she hopped over the remaining hurdles with ease.  It's safe to say that Courtney earned her A for the class.

Some of the students that finished were already heading for the locker room, the amazon among them.
Dawn ran off as the "fire" came in while Ellody squirmed off. Once they exited stage left, they watched as a few of the "flowers" fought off the fire, namely two cocklebells and four regular flowers. Of course they had to use buckets since they weren't actually able to spray water. Dawn and Ellody both remained off-stage until the fire fight was over and they can return to the stage.

----

"Finally..." Courtney went into the locker room. There, she would approach the amazonian student. "So, what's with all the weird nonsense going on in this school?"