School of Thot
Hannah let out a sigh of relief from her nose she didn't know she was holding, hers legs now pinned tightly together and her arms where practically strapped right up against her back, covered from the neck down in surprisingly tough and sturdy white wrappings that hugged her every curve.

"hmmm?" she questioned, tilting her curiously to the side, trying to ask if she got the A, before hesitantly nodding to the teacher, blushing.
- MMMMM! - Masha's eyes widened in surprise. O_O! For no reason at all, her mouth was gagged, and her hands were packed in mittens. And she couldn't figure out how it happened.
- MMMPFFF? - she asked it is not clear who and began desperately tugging at the gag, trying to remove it. But very soon she became convinced of the futility of her attempts. Because of the mittens, it was almost impossible to remove the gag.  And she couldn't take off her mittens either.
«It's just a nightmare!  I'm probably still dreaming!» - thought Masha and pinched her butt to test this theory.
- UGH!!!! - it hurts quite a lot, which means it's not a dream. Masha took several deep breaths to calm herself down and not panic.  Recently, she saw teachers and students in classrooms. She just needs to turn to them for help.
Muffling something indistinctly to herself, the girl went to the first class she came across.
The Speaking teacher turned his attention to Masha.  "A new student?  Class is nearly finished, but you may still learn something."

"The boy bought the basketball."

"Very good."  The teacher turned to a gagged student.  Masha can see that the girl had tucked something into her desk.

---

With that, Hannah was wrapped up, though she was guided back to her desk.  Over time, she would just be one of several identical mummies as several other students took the quiz, most of them failing.

---

It did not take long to finish up to play.  Overall, the teacher was impressed with how smoothly the play went that she gave everyone an A, including Dawn and Ellody.

However, it seems that most of the students had already gone back into the changing room at this point.

---

The amazon reached behind her head, zipping her body off to reveal a student more of Courtney's size.  "Fairly new, I suppose.  Best bet is to get those A's as fast as you can or avoid detention, otherwise you'll stop thinking that.  Leave the mystery for another time.  In fact, let me give you some advice."

The girl tosses Courtney a uniform that was lacking mitts, harness and corset.  "There's a loophole about changing uniforms in these locker rooms.  So as easy as it is to get a fresh one, you might also land with a worse one."
[Image: Beta.png]
- MMMMPPHHH! HHHMLPP MMM PHHHMMS! - Masha shook her head, pointing with her hands at her gag. She tried to show with gestures that she was not a student of the school, and that she needed help.
However, then she noticed that some of the other students were also bound and gagged and fell silent in surprise.
Hannah's entire face was burning a deep shade of red that put tomatoes and 50 other shades of red to shame as she was finished being warpped up from head to toe, the last thing she would see would be the rest of the classroom staring back at her, and the owl teacher seemingly smirking at her ... could owls even smirk?

hopping back to her desk with the help of the teacher, Hannah wiggled and squirmed, straining against the white bandages that encased her, twisting and turning as she experimented with them, they where incredibly sturdy and left her nearly immobile, though her uniform wasn't helping much either and without being able to see she more then once accidentally kicked her desk with a loud bang.

She tried to listen to the other tests, her muffled grunts and moans soon being joined by others as the classroom was filled with more and more mummies, and less students, each one looking the same as the last, impossible to tell who was who.
"Right, got it. Thanks..." Courtney changed into the new uniform. Soon after, Courtney said... "Well, guess I better get going now... Bye~!" Soon, Courtney made her way out of the locker room.

---

Courtney went down the halls of the school. There, Courtney looked around the halls, wary of her surroundings, when suddenly, she was greeted with an ominous voice.

"Cheating the delinquency system, hmm? That's no good..."

"Huh? Who said that?" Courtney asked.

Soon, Courtney was greeted by Dawn, who, along with Ellody, had changed back into their normal uniforms prior to this encounter. "I did," Dawn replied.

"Man, Dawn, you're getting really creepy. You know that, right?" Courtney asked.

"Remember, we are in a school. Whatever force is surrounding this place is sure to swat a cheater. I'm no stool pigeon, but I sense the owls in the halls are quick to discipline whatever infraction they see. Unless you wanna have a bad time, I recommend you watch your back."

"Umm... Right..."

"Well, I ought to get to Speech class. See you there." With that, Dawn nonchalantly made her way to the Speaking/Writing Room.

"H-hey! Wait up!" Courtney hurriedly followed Dawn to the Speaking/Writing room.

As for Ellody, she stood there, puzzled by the awkward conversation between Dawn and Courtney. "Right... Well, off to the Algebra room to clear my head..." And with that, Ellody ran off to the Algebra room.
The class ended quickly as the students left the Speaking class.  The teacher turned his attention to Masha.  "Since you're not graded yet, I can let you attend the next class."

---

Just like her last class, Hannah's wrappings disappeared at the same time as everyone else's, signifying the end of class.

---

Dawn and Courtney may have made an error in their schedule as Writing and Speaking are actually two separate classes next to each other.

---

Ellody spotted a box of hoods in solid green, blue, red and yellow.
"Eh." Dawn shrugged. "I can live with it." Dawn found her sense of direction of some distressed girl. Courtney, however, just followed along.

"What the?" Courtney asked. "Oh, hang on!" Courtney went to the rescue again. Dang CITs..!

"Court, don't--"

And Courtney's already trying to save someone while Dawn pinched her nose, groaning. Terriffic.

----

"Weird...." Ellody said as soon as she saw the box of hoods. "Well, time to get ready for the next class." Ellody sat down in one of the desks. She then put a sheet of notebook paper and a #2 pencil on the desk she sat in.
Hannah pouted behind her gag as soon as the wrappings dropped to the floor around her, a light blush on her cheeks as she squirmed in her seat ... before vigorously shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she was trying to get out of here, not enjoy it!

"mmmmm?" she called out to the teacher, slipping out of her seat and making her way up front, trying to catch the teachers attention, she was still curious if she got the A or not, she beat the game ... but didn't get all the answers right, so she was unsure.
- Mpht mm phhh mmmnnnnt!!! (But I'm not a student!!!) - Masha mumbled protesting through the gag. But although Masha wasn't a genius, she wasn't stupid either. So she soon realized that:
1) Everyone seems to take her for a student. And she will not be able to overpersuade them (at least, until her mouth is gagged with this gag)
2) Tying up and gagged up students in this school is in the order of things.
3) Obviously, the information on the videotape was not outdated. And in order to leave this school, she must attend classes and get good grades.
- Ummfff .... - a girl sighed bitterly and nodded her head, confirming that she would stay for another lesson. And while the class did not begin, she decided to take a better look at the classroom.
(12-15-2021, 10:19 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - Mpht mm phhh mmmnnnnt!!! (But I'm not a student!!!) - Masha mumbled protesting through the gag. But although Masha wasn't a genius, she wasn't stupid either. So she soon realized that:
1) Everyone seems to take her for a student. And she will not be able to overpersuade them (at least, until her mouth is gagged with this gag)
2) Tying up and gagged up students in this school is in the order of things.
3) Obviously, the information on the videotape was not outdated. And in order to leave this school, she must attend classes and get good grades.
- Ummfff .... - a girl sighed bitterly and nodded her head, confirming that she would stay for another lesson. And while the class did not begin, she decided to take a better look at the classroom.

It wasn't long until Courtney caught up. "Are you okay?" Courtney decided to try untying Masha.
Masha was very glad with Courtney's unexpected help.
- Ufh mmhhnss! (Oh, thanks!) - a girl muffled, gratefully looking at her savior. A little more and she will be free of the gag and those stupid mittens!
(12-16-2021, 11:03 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Masha was very glad with Courtney's unexpected help.
- Ufh mmhhnss! (Oh, thanks!) - a girl muffled, gratefully looking at her savior. A little more and she will be free of the gag and those stupid mittens!
"You're welcome." It wasn't a difficult task for Courtney to accomplish; she just had to remove the mitts and the gag. Once she undid the gag, Courtney said, "So, what happened?"
The teacher shook his head at the blatant disregard of rules.  "Didn't I mark you down for this, Courtney?"

It was a rather similar situation as Courtney's body was mitted, corseted and gagged.  Masha didn't have time to enjoy her freedom as the mitts and harness reformed.  Masha's arms were pulled back as they merged into one sleeve as well.  Dawn was left alone.

The other students came in and took a seat.  The teacher cleared his throat as he pulled out a box of what looks like a hollow metal bowtie with straps.  "Alright, class.  Today, you'll be practicing with a spider gag.  The ring part will keep your mouth open, but don't assume that your speech will be clear."

---

All the hoods start flying onto the students in Ellody's classroom, including Ellody herself.  Ellody finds that the hood does not cover her mouth and ears, but it does block her vision.

"Today, we will be covering probability.  I can tell you that there are 20 students and 20 hoods.  The hoods come in one of four colors and there is an equal amount of color.  So, what is the chance that you are wearing a red hood?"

---

"You did manage to finish the pop quiz before it finished you, so you got an A."  The teacher assured Hannah.  "Now, off to class with you."
(12-17-2021, 12:59 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The teacher shook his head at the blatant disregard of rules.  "Didn't I mark you down for this, Courtney?"

It was a rather similar situation as Courtney's body was mitted, corseted and gagged.  Masha didn't have time to enjoy her freedom as the mitts and harness reformed.  Masha's arms were pulled back as they merged into one sleeve as well.  Dawn was left alone.

Dawn sighed. "Mind her; she can be a goody two-shoes when it comes to this stuff."

"Hmm!" ("Hey!") Courtney replied.

Dawn gave Masha's sleeves a feel. "Hmm. No material change. So it is a supernatural ordeal... No biggie."

Dawn took her seat.

(12-17-2021, 12:59 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The other students came in and took a seat. The teacher cleared his throat as he pulled out a box of what looks like a hollow metal bowtie with straps. "Alright, class. Today, you'll be practicing with a spider gag. The ring part will keep your mouth open, but don't assume that your speech will be clear."

I have a feeling most of the consonants are gonna be left out of our speech with that gag, Dawn thought. I'm not sure if Boyfriend would flunk or ace this class. No need to bring that up, tho. What I do wanna bring up are those gags caused by the delinquency system. It was then when Dawn raised her hand. "Is there any need to remove these..." Dawn looked at some of the students around her. "Muzzles beforehand? I'd rather not take any of them off knowing I'll get a demerit for it."

((It was pretty easy to assume muzzles considering where they came from. Could've been ball gags or bridles, tho.))

----

(12-17-2021, 12:59 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: All the hoods start flying onto the students in Ellody's classroom, including Ellody herself.  Ellody finds that the hood does not cover her mouth and ears, but it does block her vision.

"What the flozwad?" Ellody said upon being hooded.

(12-17-2021, 12:59 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Today, we will be covering probability.  I can tell you that there are 20 students and 20 hoods.  The hoods come in one of four colors and there is an equal amount of color.  So, what is the chance that you are wearing a red hood?"

"Easy. If there are only four colors and they come in equal amounts, then the probability is a solid 1/4, or 25% of me wearing a red hood."

Is being smart cheap?
(12-17-2021, 12:59 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The teacher shook his head at the blatant disregard of rules.  "Didn't I mark you down for this, Courtney?"

The other students came in and took a seat.  The teacher cleared his throat as he pulled out a box of what looks like a hollow metal bowtie with straps.  "Alright, class.  Today, you'll be practicing with a spider gag.  The ring part will keep your mouth open, but don't assume that your speech will be clear."

- OH, THANK! - Masha repeated (but this time without a gag). Out of joy and gratitude, she was ready to hug and kiss Courtney, and only natural modesty kept her from doing so.
- You see, there was some misunderstanding! The fact is that I'm not a student! I happened to be here by accident. And then someone gagged me.... Thanks again for freeing me! By the way, my name is MaMMMFFFFF.... (At this time the gag returned, and Masha's hands were fixed behind her back).
The girl stared in surprise at Courtney, who suddenly had the same trouble. Her first impulse was to untie Courtney. But when Masha tried to stretch out her hands to her, she found that was also tied up.
- Mumhh mm MMPPHH mmphiggg mmm!!! ("What the HELL is going on here!!!")
From surprise and indignation, she almost did not listen to the words of the teacher.
(12-17-2021, 07:12 AM)Bound cat Wrote: The girl stared in surprise at Courtney, who suddenly had the same trouble. Her first impulse was to untie Courtney. But when Masha tried to stretch out her hands to her, she found that was also tied up.
- Mumhh mm MMPPHH mmphiggg mmm!!! ("What the HELL is going on here!!!")
From surprise and indignation, she almost did not listen to the words of the teacher.

"Have you not read the rules?" Dawn asked, looking through her handbook. "Once you set foot in this school, this place will deem you as a student, unless..." Dawn looked at the handbook. "Have you given birth to a child by any chance?"
Hannah let out a sigh of relief through her nose, as she nodded in thanks, quickly exiting the classroom and heading through the courtyard and over to the gym, remember we could change uniforms during that period.
(12-17-2021, 08:33 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Have you not read the rules?" Dawn asked, looking through her handbook. "Once you set foot in this school, this place will deem you as a student, unless..." Dawn looked at the handbook. "Have you given birth to a child by any chance?"

- Mmmffs? Mmld? MMM?!! (Rules? A child? What?!!) - Masha mumbled expressively in response to Dawn's question.
"It says here that anyone who doesn't have a child of their own is considered a student." Dawn replied.