School of Thot
- Mt mm m mm mmnww mmths!?  (But how do you know all this?) - Masha asked Dawn, trying to make her speech sound legible (but it didn't work out very well)
(12-20-2021, 11:23 AM)Bound cat Wrote: - Mt mm m mm mmnww mmths!?  (But how do you know all this?) - Masha asked Dawn, trying to make her speech sound legible (but it didn't work out very well)

"I read the handbook," Dawn replied as she took her seat.
It wasn't easy to say if Hannah took a shortcut or not, but when she reached the gym's locker room, she sees that there was only a few PE uniforms laid out; the rest were either ponygirl attire or rubber sacks.

---

A bit of silence.  "Ah, you cannot see me nod, but yes, 5 out of 20 students will be wearing red.  "

"Now, the next question:  Assuming the same conditions, I will roll a balanced 20-sided dice to call a student assigned to that number even if I picked them before; so what is the chance that I would call 3 blue students in a row? You can present me the formula if that's easier."

---

"For the muzzles, they will not be removed.  After all, such a punishment should not interfere with their eating schedule."  And now that Dawn noticed, the muzzles now have a hole that pushed in enough to keep the students from biting behind the opening (even if there was no indicator of said hole before).  And then Dawn and the other students had the spider gags strapped to their mouths.

The teacher gave some thought to Dawn's other question.  "I will admit, the ruling is a big loophole because no one assumed that the students would become pregnant during their attendance.  Tell you what, instead of a lesson, we'll have a debate of whether to update or keep the current ruling, and the winning side gets an A; I will be neutral unless everyone agrees to one side, in which case I will argue for the other."
[Image: Beta.png]
"Okay, that's a tougher one..." Ellody gave the matter some thought. "Okay... So, there are 20 numbered sides on a d20, hence the name. As the hoods are evenly distributed among the class, there should be five blue students. If we were to put them from numbers 6 through 10, the odds of calling them out is 1 in 4. To get the odds of doing so three times in a row, we would need to raise that value to the 3rd power. 4 cubed is 4x4x4, which equals to 64. As such, the odds of getting any blue student three times in a row is 1 in 64, or a 1.5625% chance."

----

It seems that the supernatural entity controlling this school had taken interest in Courtney's Debate Class proposal, Dawn thought. This had gotten interesting.

Dawn then thought again. There is only one way to make this work...

Then, Dawn brought her hands up. Then, she made a string of hand gestures while attempting to talk. Yep. She's using ASL (American Sign Language), which may help anyone in the class who's deaf out.

(Blue=Sign Language)

"I personally think the ruling should be kept but with an addendum to account for existing parents as well."

Dawn's speech was... Largely "Ahs" and some guttural soft consonants and Ls here and there, but her use of sign language in line with her speech is helping her get her point across.

"Ahh?" Courtney asked.

"Pregnancy is a very lengthy matter unless we delve into controversial subjects (which Dawn won't get into for the safety of this forum). For humans, it typically lasts nine months, and humans usually don't know if they're pregnant unless they either get an ultrasound or they take an at-home test. Once that's over, a newborn child will take a great deal of the parents' time and attention, especially for mothers. Granted there is an Early Child Development class in this very school, but that class is mostly meant for preparing people for childcare in the future given it is going to be difficult to get assistance while already caring for a child. Also, people who are already parents most likely either went to or completed college, so it wouldn't really make sense for them to be attending a high school like this."

I think Dawn made a good point, but ultimately that's up to Dawn's classmates to decide, not me.
Hannah let out a sigh of relief through her nose as she stumbled into the changing room, glad to see a few spare gym uniforms as she scanned the walls for any clocks, wanting to check and make sure she wasn't running late or anything. However, as she approached the spare uniforms to get changed, her curiosity got the better of her and she turned on her heel, approaching the pony gear and rubber sacks, a bit hesitantly.
From a glance, Hannah can tell that these "uniforms" are her size.  It seems that the basic PE uniforms consist of a white t-shirt and brown shorts; the pony suit extends to a white suit with brown hoofs and "shorts", while the sack what a white item with a row of brown around the waist.  Looking at the walls, she can tell that there are a number of blunt hooks that seems to be oriented in ways that should allow her to put on and remove the uniforms, probably her school uniform as well.

"You seem interested in that."  A girl declared behind Hannah.

---

The teacher nodded at Ellody again.

"Very well.  Two more questions.  Let's say I decided to have you walk around a bit and then I group you in teams of 4.  What is the chance that a group would have a student of each color?"

---

A student seems to oppose Dawn's position.  "Ahahhhaha..."

The teacher shook his head.  "A bit vulgar, but I suppose I'll sum it up: 'that rule should be changed from an expulsion to a punishment, because being forced to have a baby is not worth getting out of this school.'"

"Let us frame the question another way:  For Dawn's side, this means that the act of sex could be a way to leave the school, but based on whatever other rules exist, she could be locked in a room of horny boys to free her and all of them too." The teacher tsked at the mental image.  "For the other side, a new rule would keep those boys away from Dawn, but this would remove one way of escaping.  Freedom versus protection, what is more important?"

The class thought about this, half of them deciding that their safety was a bigger priority.  The teacher turned to Dawn.  "I may have misinterpreted, but that is what was in their minds.  Unless you want to correct them?"
"MMMMPH!" Hannah squealed into her gag, yelping in surprise as she quickly spun on her heel to face the new comer, stumbling a bit away from the pony gear and sack like I burned myself on them, my cheeks turning a deep red as I vigorously shook my head in denial, side glancing the items every now and then. "nmm-mm!"
"Okay.... Hrmm..." Ellody thought for a moment. "So, there are 20 students, so that would be the population. I would first assume replacements are not allowed as otherwise, we would have combinations with more than five reds in the population, which wouldn't be allowed. We would have to make use of combinations here.

With a population size of 20 and a sample size of 4 since that's how many students there would be in a group. If we take the factorial of 20, we would get over 2.4 quintillion. After that, we should multiply the factorial of 4 by the factorial of 16 and divide the factorial of 20 by that. As a result, we should get 4845 different possible groups of 4."

Ellody then continued to think. "Continuing on, among any one of the 4845 possible groups of 4, order doesn't matter, but repetitions aren't allowed, as if any reds were to group up, they could wind up being named Alice, Bertha, Cindy, Delilah, or Ethel. As such, we would take the permutaion of 4 to get 24 possible ways to have red, blue, yellow, and green all in one group. That would give me a probability of one group of 24/4845. Multiply that by 5 since there are five groups of 4 and you would get a probability of 24 in 969."

((Holy frick. That took me literal hours to figure out since I had to remember how permutations and combinations work. I probably got it wrong, though.))

---

Is the school's supernatural entity using my own playbook against me? Dawn thought. Or at least that's what it's learning how to do. Well played, school. Well played.

Dawn then spoke and signed again.

"I get what you're trying to say, but given this is a school, I wasn't trying for anything explicit. I was trying to explain my point by detailing the hardships of pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, though I admittedly neglected to mention that giving birth is one of the most painful experiences a human could ever have period. Basically what I'm trying to say is think of maternity leave in the workspace, where they give you time off due to motherhood. I personally would rather not step into explicit territory as that is something most people aren't comfortable talking about in public. However, I do think the R-word is something that should be met with swift expulsion and conviction on the perpetrators, so one point for the opposite side."
Ellody's teacher seemed to hesitate a bit more than usual.  "I apologize.  What I meant to say was, if I decided to make teams of 4, what is the chance that the first group would have one of each color.  I would be selecting from a full pool of one color for each round, but the total number of students per round would shrink over time.  But that would only account for one sequence of colors; thankfully, the proportion of colors are equal, so we would multiply that the number of combinations, which we can find similarly to how we reduce the student count, or permutations."

(( (5/20 * 5/19 * 5/18 * 5/17) * (4 * 3 * 2 * 1) = 125/969 ))

"If I had not been clear, raise your hands."  The teacher sighed.  "Very well, I shall give credit if you have done some work.  Now, final question."

Ellody then felt her arms wrap around her as if she was in a straitjacket.

"You are all now in a straitjacket.  One of you is wearing a fuzzy straitjacket.  What is the probability that a fuzzy straitjacket in this classroom would be on a student?"

---

The students stood up then clapped for Dawn.

"I will admit, it is quite difficult to discuss that topic at a comfortable level."  The teacher admitted.  "However, you were able to portray your message very clearly and concise, so I will give you an A, Dawn."

The debate would continue back and forth, though it became clear that, with students shifting their sides throughout the debate, the definite way to earn an A in this classroom was to be able to communicate clearly.

---

The student gazed down at Hannah's uniform.  "I can help you out of that."

The student turned Hannah around and began to unzip the armbinder.  "I bet you figured out that you can change school uniforms in this kind of area.  There's a rumor that there's a study group that actually takes the stricter levels of uniforms so they can gather favors.  Actually makes them popular with delinquents."
"Thank you," Dawn said before thinking, Hmm. Weird. The period hadn't ended and I got a grade.

Dawn waited until she was sure the class period had ended, which she would figure was at least when Ellody would finish her class.

---

"Okay, that's easy. Assuming 20 students still, the probability of me wearing a fuzzy straitjacket would be 1 in 20, or 5%."
"hmmm~" Hannah let out a sigh of relief, glad the girl didn't push any further against her quick, and obviously fake, denial, as she hesitant let the student, still a bit suspicious, only to relax when she heard the zipper of the armbinder fill the air as it began to loosen its grasp on her arms. Almost as soon as her arms where free she sighed happily, stretching her arms above her head, before quickly scrambling to take her gag off.

"thank you" she gasped out through her mouth, stretching her jaw a bit, working on the rest of her uniform herself, looking back towards the student. "there is? .... but doesn't that mean they would be in the stricter uniforms 9 times out of 10? and be stuck in the school for longer? what kind of favors are worth that?"
With a lot of unintelligible talk, it would be a good opportunity for Courtney and Masha to try and earn a grade or at least figure out which side was going to earn the debate grade.

---

"Incorrect."  Ellody felt something squeeze her legs together, some sort of binder.

"Wait, are there more fuzzy jackets in the classroom?"  A student asked, noticing the way the question was phrased.

"Indeed."  The teacher confirmed.  "Any other questions?"

---

The girl answered Hannah as she took a PE uniform, stripping herself.  "They have the strictest uniforms, so if someone wants to knock down a model student or bully, they would ask and owe a favor to the study group, then the study group gets the target to wear that uniform, and if said targets get detention, that's less students to compete over A's."

"There's also the little known fact that the uniforms can reverse their strictness levels, probably with good behavior.  It's not easy for troublemakers to do that, but on someone good, that should be achievable.  This way, the quality of uniforms in the school should improve even without incoming freshmen."  The girl put on her uniform.  "You can join the study group if you want.  Even if you can't reduce the uniform strictness, one more body there means one student less bound."
"I have one..." Ellody asked. "How?"

----

Dawn just chilled where she was. Courtney was a bit worried, but she opted to stick with Dawn's side.
"H-huh? m-m-m-me? why?" is all Hannah can manage to sputter out as she shyly looks away, her face lighting up with a light red dusting while she quickly scrambled to open a few locker doors to change behind, nabbing one of the pony suits when she was sure the girl wasn't looking, before she began to completely stripped, letting her uniform hit the floor.

"th-this study g-group seems l-like the t-top dogs, they s-seem like they control th-the school from the shadows ... s-sorta, so why me? y-you barely know me an-and I've only been i-in two classes so far, .... n-not that I'm saying no, just curious"
"I will give you one hint: There are no empty or hard to reach spots."

From the shuffling of feet, the others students seem to figure out that there were other straitjackets in the room. If Ellody remembered correctly, this classroom only had the teacher's and students' desks.

---

The teacher nodded. "And that concludes the debate. The side that will get the A is...changing the rules completely. Please note that, even if the school agrees to change the rules, the changes will not be immediate, so the current ruling is still in effect."

"Now then, does anyone have closing words before we finish class?"

---

"You're new blood, and there are other groups in this school that will be hungering for more members." The girl admitted to Hannah. "Student Council, which works with the faculty. The Gang, a bunch of delinquents constantly testing the rules. A bunch of clubs here and there. Point is, everyone here has different goals, and I can respect your friends deciding to focus on getting out. If you ever decide to check us out, we'll be at the library next break."

...After that lengthy exposition, it was now time for gym class. Dodgeball, specifically the version where students line up against the wall. It was a pretty big wall so she wouldn't have to bump into other students, but all she has to do to get the A was not get hit.
(("Oh come on!" ~Courtney))

The sudden development threw Ellody completely off. She had the correct answer, I mean the teacher did say the students were all wearing straitjackets, so there had to be only 20 in the entire class, right? Right..? And so Ellody just sat there, completely confused.

----

"That won't be necessary," Dawn signed.
"I'll ... check it out" Hannah nodded after a few seconds of though, sliding into the pony suit, with a shudder, her cheeks burning with a blush of arousal, tugging and pulling at it here and there to make sure it was tight and on correctly, before slipping over to one of the hooks to help her finish up, shuddering as she zipped the suit. ".... but if th-this keeps up ... I m-may wanna stay...." she mumbled under her breath once she was alone.

she quickly made her way out of the changing rooms and into the gym upon noticing the time, picking a spot along the while where she had enough room to move and maneuver, towards the sides of the wall.
Needless to say, Hannah was hit with a rubbery ball that exploded and covered her with a layer of goo that plastered her to the wall.  Thankfully, this only lasted until the class was over, when the goo seemed to vanish away.

When Hannah comes back to the locker room, Hannah can see the full range of school uniforms, from what looked like  a standard uniform to the two she wore, then one with an armbinder and a hobble skirt and one that looked like a brown sack with a wide strip of black where the skirt would be.

---

((Teach said the straitjackets were on all the students, not that all the straitjackets were used up.))

The students in Ellody's class muttered 3, 5, 2.  Perhaps Ellody could at least try to make a guess for that A before class is over.

---

Class was now over and the gags came off.  Well, for Dawn and the students that didn't start with gags.  Those like Courtney and Masha would find that the muzzles resealed the holes like it had never been there.

===

Students are starting to take their break.
"Um, 4 in 15?" Ellody guessed again.

---

"Well, that was interesting." Dawn got up. "Come along, Court. It looks like class is dismissed here." Dawn walked out of the classroom.
"Mmm... Dnn! Wmmt mp!" ("Uhh... Dawn! Wait up!") Courtney chased after Dawn.

===

Come break time, Courtney and Dawn walked down the halls. "I wonder where Ellody is at?" Courtney asked.
"Maybe their class was a bit delayed," Dawn replied. "Speaking of, we both took note that this is a two-story building. I wonder if there were any classes that sheet hadn't listed that were upstairs. Maybe there's a map or chart that'll provide those details."
"Wnn wmm tm fnnd mmt..." ("One way to find out...") Courtney went with Dawn down the halls while the latter looked for a flight of stairs.
Needless to say, Ellody did not get the A, though class was over by then and all her bondage disappeared.

---

Dawn and Courtney did not find any stairs accessible to students.