School of Thot
"g-gah! h-hey wa-mmmmmmmph!" Hannah yelped, gasping as the air was knocked out of her lungs, her back practically slammed against the wall, pinning her up like some kind of art piece. she barely had a chance to reactor dodge, let alone learn that the game had started as she kicked and squirmed uselessly against the rubber that was holding her up against the wall, grunting and moaning.

"c-could have warned me" she grumbled out as she made her way back towards the changing rooms, pouting slightly, the hoofs of the pony suit clopping against the floor with every step, until she stripped out of it, after making sure there was no one in the changing rooms with her, letting it hang with the rest of the gym uniforms.

"....? is that an actual uniform?" she blinked curiously, tilting her head to the side as she picked up the brown sack, looking it over in her hands.
"Hmph. That's disappointing. You would think a two-story building would have a 2nd floor."
Soon, Dawn and Courtney saw Ellody catch up to them.
"Took you a bit," Dawn said. "How did class go?"
"Not too good. I got a C..." Ellody pouted. "How was I supposed to know it wasn't 1 in 20?"
"Trick question, eh?" Dawn said. "That happens sometimes."
"Hmm ms Dnn rmknng nn Ms, nnywmm?" ("How is Dawn raking in As, anyway?") Courtney said. "Shm gmt thrmm wlle wm bmth nnlm gmt wnn mmch, nnd wrre thm smrrt wnns." ("She got three while we both only got 1 each, and we're the smart ones.")
"I just play my cards right," Dawn nonchalantly replied. "Anyway, I have heard that Drama spans over three class periods and it guarantees an A in a class of your choice. I would assume Sports grants you the same bonuses. I'll head on over there and see what they got to offer, then I'll relay it back to you, Courtney."
"But Dawn, what about m--" Ellody wasn't able to catch Dawn before she disappeared. "Uhh... Where did she go?"

((Request teleportation check for Dawn, hallway to gym, 1x6=6% off-target roll: http://prntscr.com/25q7i5y ))
It is indeed an actual uniform if the badge had anything to say about it.  However, it seems to activate by itself, quickly wrapping around Hannah and trapping her from the nose down, arms pulled behind her back!

---

Dawn is in front of the locker room of the gym.  There doesn't seem to be anyone in the gym as the class was over.

---

Courtney and Ellody suddenly hear an explosion!  It sounds like it came from the counselor's office.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Hmm. Nobody's here." Dawn said. "Hmm, I suppose I'll wait until the owl apparition decides to return to the gym, then I'll ask." Dawn decided to sit down in the bleachers and meditate.

---

"What the hell was that?!" Ellody shouted.
"Mt mmst bm mm trrormst mttmck! Cmme nn!" ("It must be a terrorist attack! Come on!") Courtney ran to the Counselor's office along with Ellody.
"h-hey! w-wait, no! I didn't m-mean to ack!" Hannah yelped and squealed as the bad seemingly came to life, coiling and wrapping around her body. she frantically struggled against it, twisting and turning, kicking and thrashing about, pressing it up against one of the corners of the locker i hopes of cutting the bag, or breaking it, as she grabbed onto the one in front of her, in hopes of using it as a kind of support so it couldn't pull her arms behind her and to use it to pull herself out of the bag.
/Sorry for the long absence/

Masha fell into a stupor from what was happening ("What a strange school?!") and missed the whole lesson.
Hannah manages to hook the zipper onto one of the hooks.  It'll be a matter of whether she can get herself out with that.

---

Ellody and Courtney enter the counselor's office.  It wasn't until they turned around that they noticed a hole in the wall next to the door.  More importantly, the difference between the door window and hole was plain as night and day; the hole was not lit and it seems that the front door was there when the door window was still brightly lit.
"There's something suspicious going on here..." Ellody and Courtney went to investigate the hole.
Hannah lets out a sigh of relief, taking a moment to catch her breath, before dropping to the floor, hoping to unzip the sack.
Masha decided to stay in the classroom and wait for the next lesson. But first she had to get a report card. Girl went to the box with her pajamas and report card (which was now lying on the floor) and tried to open it with her feet.
Ellody and Courtney are certain that the blast had come from within the office based on the debris.  The hole was easily big enough to walk through.  The hallway past the hole seems to be unlit and dusty as if no student had set foot in it...except for the footprints moving away from the hole and the ones that had entered through the office door.  Speaking of doors, the set of front doors in this hallway seems to look like actual doors.

---

Masha's box opens easily.  Masha can see that she had gotten a C in English, written on her report card.

---

The sack slacks once Hannah slips out of it.
Hannah quickly scrambled away from the sack, gasping slightly as her face burned with a deep blush as she put as much space between herself and the sack as possible, quickly slipping into one of the standard uniforms and heading out, trying to forget what just happened.

".. she said they will be at the library next break." she hummed to herself once she calmed down, checking the time to see when the next break was, while taking her sweet time to make her way towards the gardening classroom.
"Maybe there's something in here..." Ellody entered the hallway that apparently had opened up. Courtney had followed soon after.

----

While waiting, Dawn saw Hannah, but she hadn't bothered to interact with her. "Hmm. Just a minor inconvenience. Guess I'll continue to wait here."
Masha huffed resentfully into the gag. She was dissatisfied with the assessment, but she couldn't help but admit the justice of it.
However, the girl decided to focus on the current task and tried to pull off a complicated operation: lift the report card with her foot and put it in the pocket of her uniform. And do it so that her skirt did not lift up and no one noticed the lack of panties.
As soon as Ellody and Courtney stepped through the hole, they felt their uniforms slack as if they were ordinary (if kinky in Courtney's case) clothing.

---

Just as Masha thought it would be safe to lift her leg, a random student opened up the door.  "Hey, it's break time!"

---

As Hannah passes by the classrooms, she notices a complete lack of students and teachers in them.  Another student passes by her. "Don't you know it's break?"
"What is up with this hallway?" Ellody asked.
"Mm dmnno. Dnn wmmd've hmd nn nnsrr mf shm wrre hrre." ("I dunno. Dawn would've had an answer if she were here.")
Courtney and Ellody proceeded. Once they reached the doors, Ellody opened them up.
Courtney and Ellody would find themselves outside a large abandoned school hidden in a garden of overgrown hedges, its driveway buried beneath autumn leaves and winter snow.  Its two-story walls of strong crimson bricks are literally overwritten with fading latex paintings of fields and clouds and grafitti that no child should ever see.  All of its windows remain unbroken yet behind bars.
"ah, no, it must have slipped my mind" Hannah chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck as she sent the student a thankful smile. "thanks for reminding me" she continued as she spun on her heel and began to make her way towards the library, shyly looking down to hide her blush.

"really should probably get a schedule or something ... wounder what other groups there are too?"
"Wait... Did we seriously make it out of that school?" Ellody asked.
"Mm thnnk wm dmd..! ("I think we did..!")
Courtney and Ellody looked at each other... Then cheered!
"Yes!" Ellody cheered. "We made it out!"
Both girls jumped with joy until they realized... They forgot something.
"Wmmt... Whmt mbmmt Dnn?" ("Wait... What about Dawn?")
Ellody stopped. "Oh snap..! You're right! She's still at the gym!"
Without any hesitation, the girls ran all the way back inside!
Ellody and Courtney can see the rubble jumping back into the hole, rebuilding the hole, too small to jump through.  However, the door still works as they ran in through the office door...which means that leaving the office the same way would return them to the populated school, which is good...maybe.

---

Hannah would have to go through the courtyard to find the library at the back.  The library inside was quiet, a one-story plaza filled with aisles of books.  The librarian sits behind the front desk, an owlish lady behind a "BE QUIET" sign.  From Hannah's position, she can guess the library is split into Study, Fiction and Non-Fiction as well as three meeting rooms.