School of Thot
Once the girls made it back into the school halls (of course, through the office doors), Courtney and Ellody panted.
"Okay... Maybe if we can get Dawn back there... We can get her and us through the hole and..." As soon as Ellody turned around... "Wait, where's the hole?"

----

Meanwhile, still chilling in the gym, Dawn chuckled. "I think my friends are gonna have a bad time."
".... they should be in one of the meetings room, hopefully." Hannah practically whispered to herself upon noticing the "be quiet" sign upon entering the library, heading straight to the meeting rooms, peaking into each one to see if she could find the study group.
The only hint that anything even happened in the office was the ashes of what might have been an explosion on the floor next to the wall.  It was odd that neither staff nor faculty had heard this explosion, but would it be good for Ellody and Courtney to stick around?

---

A rubber dodgeball was flying towards Dawn!

---

Hannah peered into the window of the meeting rooms, realizing that the rooms are soundproof.  The first room had sacks students wiggling in their chairs.  The second room seems to have some sort of Dungeons and Dragons session with one of the students hiding behind a trifold screen.  The third room seems to have students face-deep in their books.
[Image: Beta.png]
((Rolled a 16, so... http://prntscr.com/26607ma ))

Dawn ducked underneath the ball before saying, "You know it's against the rules to throw a ball at someone in the bleachers in dodgeball."

----

Could be that, or the school might've felt it was a minor inconvenience since it had regenerated the hole that was blown into it. (For context, regeneration means rapid healing in this case.)

"We should probably find Dawn," Ellody said.
"Mgrmmd." ("Agreed.")
"she didn't tell me which room!" Hannah cursed under her breath, looking for any sign or note, or something that would tell her which room was being used by which group. "its either gotta be the first or the third room, she did call it a study group .... but if they trade strictest uniforms shouldn't they be bound?" she continued to wounder out loud, her search getting a bit more frantic until she just gave in and slipped into the first room.
(01-03-2022, 09:45 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Masha huffed resentfully into the gag. She was dissatisfied with the assessment, but she couldn't help but admit the justice of it.
However, the girl decided to focus on the current task and tried to pull off a complicated operation: lift the report card with her foot and put it in the pocket of her uniform. And do it so that her skirt did not lift up and no one noticed the lack of panties.

After a 15 minutes of puffing and snuffling, Masha finally managed to put the report card in her pocket.
After that, she  (sweaty and disheveled) went to the adjacent class.
(01-05-2022, 02:30 PM)Bound cat Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 09:45 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Masha huffed resentfully into the gag. She was dissatisfied with the assessment, but she couldn't help but admit the justice of it.
However, the girl decided to focus on the current task and tried to pull off a complicated operation: lift the report card with her foot and put it in the pocket of her uniform. And do it so that her skirt did not lift up and no one noticed the lack of panties.

After a 15 minutes of puffing and snuffling, Masha finally managed to put the report card in her pocket.
After that, she  (sweaty and disheveled) went to the adjacent class.

((Uh, bro. Have you not read Poly's response?:

"Just as Masha thought it would be safe to lift her leg, a random student opened up the door.  "Hey, it's break time!""))
((Sorry. I didn't notice it))

Due to the unexpected appearance of the student, Masha shrieked loudly (or rather, she muted grunted into the gag) "MFYA!" ("Kya!"), hastily jerked her foot and, unable to keep her balance, plopped down on her fatty butt.

- Uffff!!! - chubby girl moaned and suddenly realized that she was sitting with her legs spread. Red with shame, she hurried to move her legs cross-legged. But at the same time her skirt was pulled up from back, exposing a significant part of her bare ass for everyone to see.
The student hastily ran out of the gym, but also hefted another dodgeball at Courtney and Ellody as they entered it!

---

As Hannah entered the classroom, someone grabbed her from behind and closed the door!

"My my, looks like another 'member' for the Bondage Club."

---

It seems that a number of students heard Masha fall and came to the classroom to see what was going on. Or rather what Masha was not wearing.
(15 and 3)
"What the?" Ellody dodged the ball, but Courtney got smacked by it. Ellody watched as Courtney wound up getting covered in latex goop.
"I'm pretty sure rubber wasn't supposed to do that," Ellody said.
"Tsk tsk tsk," Dawn said. "Some people are just foolish."
"Hmm?" Ellody looked at Dawn. "Oh! Hey Dawn." Ellody ran up to Dawn. "Listen, we heard an explosion and suddenly, we found a hole leading out of the school in the office. We made it out of the school, but we had to come back in to get you out. We have to go through there if we wanna get out."
There was a pause.
"Dawn?"
"I'm sorry, Ell..." Dawn said. "I'm afraid I can't do that."
"What?"
"I already got three As without so much as a mark on my record," Dawn replied. "It's almost as if this school found a match in me. Why bother when I can continue to ride the buzz and leave this place the right way?" Dawn chuckled. "I do find it pitiful that the place didn't see your escape as an infraction. You would think it would know better than that."
"Okay... This is getting creepy..."
Ellody and Courtney took a couple steps back.
"I suppose if you want something done right..." Dawn warped off, then warped back in holding a three-point school uniform. "You have to do it yourself..."
"Oh crap..." Courtney and Ellody both said, the former whose voice was muffled by her gag.
"Get dunked on." Dawn said with a smirk.
Soon enough, with swift recourse, Dawn managed to change Courtney's and Ellody's uniforms into those Dawn felt fitting for the pair: Courtney in a 3-point uniform (muzzle, armbinder jacket, legbinder/hobbleskirt) and Ellody in Courtney's one-point uniform (mitts and muzzle). Once Dawn was done, Dawn said... "That should handle that. Now then, I must continue waiting for an answer to Courtney's question. Now, off with you two."
Courtney and Ellody grumbled while leaving the gym. Meanwhile, Dawn went back to the bleachers to meditate.

----

Back in the halls, Courtney hopped alongside Ellody. "Grmmt..!" ("Great..!") Ellody said. "Frrst, wm gmtta dll wmth thms schll, nnd nmm wm gmtta dll wmth hrr?" ("First, we gotta deal with this school, and now we gotta deal with her?")
Courtney groaned. "Mt cnn't bm wrrse thnn thmt... Rmght?" ("It can't be worse than that... Right?")
"gah!" hannah couldn't stop herself from practically screaming, yelping in surprise as she spun on her heel to face whoever closed the door behind her ... or at least tried to, she was grabbed before she could really react and their grasp was surprisingly strong, keeping a firm grip on her.

"th-th-the b-bondage club?" she managed to sputter out once she calmed down enough, though she continued to struggle, kicking and squirming, trying to worm her way out of her attackers grasp. "I m-must have en-entered th-the wrong room ... I w-w-was looking for a s-study group ... s-so could you please ... let me ... g-g-go"
Blushing Masha tried to do three actions at the same time:
1) Mumble through the gag so that other students do not look at her, but rather help her.
2) Press the report card with her chin to your chest.
3) Get to her feet.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
A student did come forward and help Masha stand up, but as they did, they whispered in her ear.

"The Nudist Club can accept students like you."

---

"I kid, I kid."  The student released Hannah.  "This is the Recycling Club.  You probably got an explanation of what we do; we try to free up and improve the uniforms so more students can get through the classes without problems.  Do you want to join in?  We may have time to put you in a four-point uniform."

---

"I can't tell if that was a disregard of rules or an impressive display of power."  A student said as they sat next to Dawn.  "Though...If I can make a suggestion: if you become part of the Student Council, we won't have to decide on that issue immediately, plus we can answer that 'project' question even if you don't accept."

"On the Student Council side, we recognize that the 5 A's rule is valid, so we aim to keep students on the right track.  Some of us come up with activities to distract the students from boredom while others keep an eye out for troublemakers that the school somehow missed."

"As for the gym project, it's about team spirit.  Even if you don't end up training with the team, you can still end up as a cheerleader or a mascot.  Even a ball...Just joking."  The student laughed.  "But the same is true for the theater project.  You'll be stuck practicing your role, even if you end up as a prop.  In either case, you are dedicating your time to the cause, so you'll be earning an A for that as long as you don't drop out."

---

A student draped their arms around Courtney and Ellody's shoulders.  "So, I heard some gals want to get out.  Too bad about your friend, sounds like she fell into the school's cuckoo."

"Just ditch her and join the Breakout Gang.  We're gathering stuff for the next breakout."
"ah-ah! th-this is the club I a-am looking for?" Hannah let out a breath of air, chuckling awkwardly as her cheeks burned in embarrassment, while she tried to hide her disappointment as she shyly looked away, hoping the student wouldn't notice. "p-probably" she coughed into her fist, steadying herself. "probably, but I w-wanted to ask a few questions an-and see what the group was ab-about first, other then lowering uniform lvl's ...." she left the question 'is there any group like the bondage club?' unasked. mentally cursing herself as it was getting harder and harder to convince herself she was still trying to escape at this point.
(01-28-2022, 11:37 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: A student draped their arms around Courtney and Ellody's shoulders.  "So, I heard some gals want to get out.  Too bad about your friend, sounds like she fell into the school's cuckoo."

"Just ditch her and join the Breakout Gang.  We're gathering stuff for the next breakout."

Courtney and Ellody both knew that Dawn wasn't under some spell; in fact, throughout the entire school day, Dawn had shown awareness that the school was a supernatural being, which was made even more apparent by the fact that both girls watched the school regenerate a hole in a wall. Dawn even said herself that she's simply been playing her cards right. Ellody was thinking of an answer, but an annoyed Courtney hopped away, making it clear that Courtney rejected the idea.

"Prrdnn hrr," ("Pardon her,") Ellody replied. "Ymm gmms jmst rmmnnded hrr mf Dnncnn." ("You guys just reminded her of Duncan.") Short pause. "Hm's hrr mks." ("He's her ex.")

----

(01-28-2022, 11:37 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "I can't tell if that was a disregard of rules or an impressive display of power."  A student said as they sat next to Dawn.  "Though...If I can make a suggestion: if you become part of the Student Council, we won't have to decide on that issue immediately, plus we can answer that 'project' question even if you don't accept."

"On the Student Council side, we recognize that the 5 A's rule is valid, so we aim to keep students on the right track.  Some of us come up with activities to distract the students from boredom while others keep an eye out for troublemakers that the school somehow missed."

"As for the gym project, it's about team spirit.  Even if you don't end up training with the team, you can still end up as a cheerleader or a mascot.  Even a ball...Just joking."  The student laughed.  "But the same is true for the theater project.  You'll be stuck practicing your role, even if you end up as a prop.  In either case, you are dedicating your time to the cause, so you'll be earning an A for that as long as you don't drop out."

"I see. I'll be sure to tell Courtney about that." Dawn replied. She then thought the matter over. Hmm, it seems this school is playing an ace up its sleeves. It's best to access the situation carefully... Dawn would then speak once again. "I'd call it what you will; after all, graffiti can be impressive despite its dubious legality." Dawn paused for a bit. "I will say, while I am normally not interested in the pretend politics of a student council, student government, or what have you, it does seem like this Student Council of yours actually does something for once. I suppose I'll accept your proposal. However, I do have a couple questions..."

Dawn cleared her throat.

"First of all, what sports does the school offer? Secondly, where is the Detention Room that people seem to be afraid of?"

((I remember seeing graffiti of Mario under a bridge I went under on the way to school back in, I believe, eighth or ninth grade. I remember it as an NES Mario pixel art with modern colors to it. I think it was Mario in his jumping pose. Just from that experience alone, I can tell you that graffiti can be impressive.))
The Breakout student shrugged. "I suppose it don't matter whether you join or not. Just try to avoid the crossfire between us and the Student Council if you're not involved, kay?"

The Breakout student departed Ellody.

---

"Good questions. For the sports, the gym tends to change for whichever sport the teacher assigns. There's a set of doors at the back for the long-term project and club meetings over breaks. So I've pretty much seen both sites spawn and hide a swimming pool if needed."

"The Detention Room isn't a location but a condition. How do I explain it?" The Council student shuddered at the next piece of information he was about to give Dawn. "You have to earn that fifth star or do something very foolish to gain Detention, and what happens is that either the empty room becomes that room or you are dragged into the nearest door which becomes one of the entrances. Though the moment you stop looking at the entrance, it becomes a normal door. If there is an actual location of the room, no one blabbed it to me yet."

"Honestly, your friends were pretty lucky, because I'm pretty certain whoever tried to bomb their way out didn't escape."

---

"Honestly, people make it sound like we're very big, but we just feel like we're purposely getting bound for a good cause." The Recycling student admitted to Hannah.

"Of course, we shouldn't be mistaken for the Bondage Club, or worse, the Detention Club." The student shuddered at the thought. "That last club think it's a good idea to get into detention, and the few that do return tend to be very Stepford or very messed up. "
"Huh... Weird..." Ellody simply walked down the hall in the direction Courtney went.

----

"I see. Sounds a bit mysterious if a bit foreboding." Dawn replied. "That being said, where is the room for this Student Council club that you spoke of?"
"hehe yeah, t-the girl who told me ab-about this club made it seem like .... well, you where doing this to get favors with other st-student, by e-either freeing them, or f-forcing them into higher point uniforms, ... controlling the s-school from the sh-shadows...." Hannah chuckled out in embarrassment from how easily she had drawn that conclusion.

"wait there i-is an actual b-bondage club? I though that was just a j-joke from you, also, the detention club? d-do I even wanna know about that o-one?" she tilted her head to the side curiously, paling slightly at what she heard about it so far.
((Sorry, ending this RP since I'm apparently extending the break too much.))

Suddenly, the four girls found themselves outside the school, in their normal clothes.  It seems that the front door was locked and aged remnants of police tape hang tattered between the aging trees, with a notice on the door:

Quote:Thottius has been closed down due to a potential bomb threat and will re-open upon further notice.

Based on the age of the note itself, it seems to have been years since that announcement.
((OOF! Man, just when things got interesting.))